Insult Sword Fighting

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    So, in summary, I'm trying to divert attention away from my poor and/or impaired state of mind by trying to make people focus on my appearance instead, I'm insecure about my MS paint skills, and I think it's funny when The Cheat explodes or swells up like a balloon? Well, to that I say: you are simultaniously mostly wrong (the jury's still out on whether I'm a crazy-m'n or not), totally correct (I am no artist), and completely and utterly correct (who doesn't think it's funny when The Cheat explodes/swells up like a balloon?).

Now I almost feel that pointing out the silliness of your latest insult has been just about enough of an insult in itself, but I should like to say one more thing, just to top it off. Of all the many different and wonderful things to be obsessed with, why have you chosen Starfox? I think you probably just had to choose something with talking animals, since you probably enjoyed stuff like Sesame Street so much as a kid (and young teen) that you just had to pick something similar to graduate to.

Damn, You're good =/

But, No, we didn't get Sesame Street as much Across the pond, I mainly chose Starfox because; A) Its one of the few games where I own the original in the series (I own Starwing, SMW, and Mario Paint original Carts) B) The games ACTUALLY CAME OUT in england (I'm looking at you Earthbound :mad:) And C, That in brawl, FALCO CAN DODGE. Oh, and they have a Game in the series on DS, and that theres a Meme from it.

But yeah, I'm running out of ideas, I'm just gonna give up now, And I don't really care, I've taken worse Crap in my life ;)
  • edited January 2009
    But yeah, I'm running out of ideas, I'm just gonna give up now, And I don't really care, I've taken worse Crap in my life ;)

1. Lack of originality.
    2. Insulted by peers.
    3. Used obnoxious smiley.
    4. Low brain cell count.
  • edited January 2009
    1. Lack of originality.
    2. Insulted by peers.
    3. Used obnoxious smiley.
    4. Low brain cell count.

#1: Unnecessarily sequential list.
    #3: Didn't use "#" symbol.
    #60: Lack of appreciation for lighthearted smileys.
    #27: Insufficient evidence to support statement 4.
  • edited January 2009
    #1: Unnecessarily sequential list.
    #3: Didn't use "#" symbol.
    #60: Lack of appreciation for lighthearted smileys.
    #27: Insufficient evidence to support statement 4.

#1: Lack of education about the sequential order of numbers.
    #2: Used the same form of insult that he himself used to insult me. Hypocrite.
    #3: Yes, this is another list.
  • edited January 2009
    #1: Lack of education about the sequential order of numbers.
    #2: Used the same form of insult that he himself used to insult me. Hypocrite.
    #3: Yes, this is another list.

•Lack of originality in any way,
    •Lack of lighthearted Humor,
    •Use of the word "Hypocrite", Possibly the scond most overused insult ever.
    •A list that uses numbers. Boo.
  • edited January 2009
    •Lack of originality in any way,
    •Lack of lighthearted Humor,
    •Use of the word "Hypocrite", Possibly the scond most overused insult ever.
    •A list that uses numbers. Boo.

1. Lack of brains.
    2. Not using intelligence. Possibly the second most retarded person ever.
    3. A list that uses bullets. Boo.
    ;)
  • edited January 2009
    •Use of the word "Hypocrite", possibly the second most overused insult ever.

Also one of the best "insults" (try accusation) ever. It is almost definite that anyone who practices hypocrisy is a complete idiot, moron, jerk, etc...
  • edited January 2009
    Everyone here is especially devoid.

Devoid of what, you ask?

Everything!

Everything good anyway.

And most likely you've all been swimming in gross bodily fluids for the last several days.

And don't forget to forget to remember...

Paragraphs with more than one sentence are going out of style.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Did I mention how everyone sucks but me?
  • edited January 2009
    Nothing. Just nothing.
  • edited January 2009
    Paragraphs with more than one sentence are going out of style.

Areyousurethatyoudidn'tmeansentenceswithnospacesarecomingintostyle? That'swhat'sinwhereIcomefrom. Iguessthatmakesyoualoser.
  • edited January 2009
    Areyousurethatyoudidn'tmeansentenceswithnospacesarecomingintostyle? That'swhat'sinwhereIcomefrom. Iguessthatmakesyoualoser.

Wait, So are you trying to say the inabillity to write ANY good sentences isn't the fad... Damn.
  • edited January 2009
    Wait, So are you trying to say the inabillity to write ANY good sentences isn't the fad... Damn.

Yep. Thatmakesyoualosertoo.
  • edited January 2009
    Shut up, You Green(house) gas emitting Cr*pbox! Go asplo' somewhere ELSE.
  • edited January 2009

Ugly Bird was saddened by this bit of news, and felt ashamed.

"Ineverwanttobealoseragain," he said, and sumersaulted away! He sumersaulted around the world fifty times and only stopped because he ran into metalkombat, obliterating him into a fine powdery dust-type substance, which he pulverized and subsequently obliterated again, for good measure.

"Beingafinepowderydust-typesubstanceisonlyfortheloseriestoflosers!" said Ugly Bird. While performing fifteen awesome wrestling moves on a nearby stump.
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird was saddened by this bit of news, and felt ashamed.

"Ineverwanttobealoseragain," he said, and sumersaulted away! He sumersaulted around the world fifty times and only stopped because he ran into metalkombat, obliterating him into a fine powdery dust-type substance, which he pulverized and subsequently obliterated again, for good measure.

"Beingafinepowderydust-typesubstanceisonlyfortheloseriestoflosers!" said Ugly Bird. While performing fifteen awesome wrestling moves on a nearby stump.

Inspired by Strong Bad much?
  • edited January 2009
    Inspired by Strong Bad much?

Strong Bad is my favorite role model. How did you know?

Anyway, you're like the opposite of him.
  • edited January 2009

Now, now, let's not go confusing this thread with the "Kill the Member Above You" thread. We all know how much you like to confuse thread topics, but it has to end sometime.
  • edited January 2009
    Yeah, I do sometimes confuse things for other things, like when I all the time confuse YOUR FACE with a HIDEOUS PILE of PERVERSION! It's just that it's so perverse...

Also, I did imply that you were one of the loseriest of losers, which qualifies as an insult.
  • edited January 2009
    Not only are you a loser, but you're also a jerk. This means that you're mean to everyone, but no one cares, or even listens to you. This leaves you unfulfilled, and you become depressed. You are now a depressed loser jerk.
  • edited January 2009
    Your face!
  • edited January 2009
    Your lack of intelligence!
  • edited January 2009
    your parents!
  • edited January 2009
    your parents!

Yes, they are awesome. Unlike yours.
  • edited January 2009
    You win this round metalkombat
  • edited January 2009
    You win this round metalkombat

w00t
  • edited January 2009
    You win this round ugly bird

Why, thank you!
  • edited January 2009
    Why, thank you!

You award-stealing, good-for-nothing fake!

*snatches back round-win*
  • edited January 2009
    You award-winning, good-for-everything totally legitimate guy!

*gives you several thousands of dollars for being so awesome*

Whoa there, metalkombat, don't you think you're overdoing it just a little?
  • edited January 2009
    Whoa there, metalkombat, don't you think you're overdoing it just a whole huggy bunch, I mean, its not like I wanted that much money, Its just that you're proving how much you suck!

I think I fixed it.
  • edited January 2009
    I see that you two have picked up the fine art of editing other people's posts by means of the quote, most likely learned from the obnoxious child known to this forum as "antirikurox".
  • edited January 2009
    I see that you two have picked up the fine art of editing other people's posts by means of the quote, most likely the most awesome thing on the planet, I could Never replicate something so awesome in my life. I tip my hat to you, Ray, The-Sun.

How flattering, and finally, someone whose polite when trying to give an insult!

Moron
  • edited January 2009
    My cat is more inteligent then you!
  • edited January 2009
    My cat is waaay more stupid compared to you guys and your awesomesauce ways!

Nice compliment.

Feline-Freak
  • edited January 2009
    How depressing. Finally, someone who's polite enough to push me off the edge.

*kills himself*

I think that I might consider going to his funeral.
    Nah.
  • edited January 2009
  • edited January 2009
    ಠ_ಠ is overused.
  • edited January 2009
    ಠ_ಠ is overused.

Warning
    This is not a legitimate insult. Anyone who has read, or will read, this insult should know that it was posted randomly and without any thought whatsoever.

Please take caution while reading this post. If your doctor has not prescribed it to you, it may be unsafe for your health. Side-effects of reading this post may include loss of intelligence, a sickening feeling in the stomach, or the sudden urge to insult RTS.

Ingredients: Stupidity
  • edited January 2009
    Warning
    This is not a legitimate Bad thing. Anyone who has read, or will read, this insult should know that it was posted randomly and without any Stupidity whatsoever.

Please take caution while reading this post. If your doctor has not prescribed it to you, it may be totallysafeineveryway. Side-effects of reading this post may include loss of Cancer, or the sudden urge to praise Ray with Starfox games.

Ingredients: Intelligence

Best. Experimental Drug. EVER!
  • edited January 2009
    Best. Experimental Drug. EVER!

A bit narcissistic, perhaps?
  • edited January 2009
    I drink your milkshake.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.