The Walking Dead Forum Awards

Comments

• No problem :)

Errrrr... Thanks.

• Brace yourselves for the FEELS!

Alive_Clem posted: »

The emotion is comming. :')

• Alt text

Why don't we just forget all these awards, best users/threads, etc and let's just party in this thread, hang out and chat with each other! W

• I just want to thank everyone for the compliments on this thread... It truly means a lot to me. I had mixed feelings about making this thread, but it worked out. :D

• edited April 2014

Aren't you the guy who complained to goustttt about the amount of trolls and downvotes in a previous page ? Im just saying , I don't like hypocrisy (Auszombie)

AusZombie posted: »

Ohh no I got downvoted my life is over.

• :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Got it fixed Honey. Sorry, I just had a blackout.

• Alt text

Our Resident batman!

• edited April 2014

You aren't alone. He started doing it to me too :).

BRING THEM! I'M WAITING!

Alt text

• Great idea, keep up the good work, you'll get thousands of likes

I just want to thank everyone for the compliments on this thread... It truly means a lot to me. I had mixed feelings about making this thread, but it worked out.

• Does this thread show up in the community because it won't on mine?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Great idea, keep up the good work, you'll get thousands of likes

• Of course. Your username is wonderful.

I just want to thank everyone for the compliments on this thread... It truly means a lot to me. I had mixed feelings about making this thread, but it worked out.

• Thanks. I get that a lot :)

Rafoli posted: »

Of course. Your username is wonderful.

• Please tell me

Does this thread show up in the community because it won't on mine?

• It shows up on the thread I think

Thanks. I get that a lot

• The son of a troll would have disliked salt no matter what we did, but I'm not getting disliked that way, not without a chat......

Beastwolf posted: »

Hilarious how people are hating on you just for pure jealousy but are accusing you of something else the least thing I have seen you doing h

• [removed]

• YOU HEAR ME I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE THAT!!

Saltlick123 posted: »

The son of a troll would have disliked salt no matter what we did, but I'm not getting disliked that way, not without a chat......

• [removed]

• It's all irrelevant really. Because there was no greater loss than the loss of Mark's beard.

You mean Lisa's struggle right? She is such a deep and multilayered character.

• I didn't complain about trolls, and observing a large amount of downvotes as a curiosity and complaining about them non stop is completely different. Besides I don't bave time to discuss this I have to get ready for work.

Aren't you the guy who complained to goustttt about the amount of trolls and downvotes in a previous page ? Im just saying , I don't like hypocrisy (Auszombie)

• Yeah, the problem is no one here was complaining you were just throwing people under the bus which is why all your points were proven false. End of story

AusZombie posted: »

I didn't complain about trolls, and observing a large amount of downvotes as a curiosity and complaining about them non stop is completely different. Besides I don't bave time to discuss this I have to get ready for work.

• I'm tempted to photoshop a couple The Room: A Telltale Games Series screenshots.

It's all irrelevant really. Because there was no greater loss than the loss of Mark's beard.

• I know from personal experience giving into temptation is always a good idea.

I'm tempted to photoshop a couple The Room: A Telltale Games Series screenshots.

• NoncyFlippledorp, you are always playing psychologist with us!

I know from personal experience giving into temptation is always a good idea.

• Because I can stare into your soul, darling.

NoncyFlippledorp, you are always playing psychologist with us!

• Yay! I'm nice!

Best User: You're all awesome. Nicest People: GOUSTTTT, Azlyn, Ohyoupokedme, IHeartTWD, Viva-La-Lee, Bigby-Wolf, The Walkig Mustache, Mar

• Another GOUSTTTT_Box shipper? Welcome to the party, man.

Beastwolf posted: »

Best user : SaltLick305 Best Troll : that Cheetos guy. Best Mod : Sniper My friends : Saltlick305 , GOUSTTTT, ImSnowWhite Best f

• Thankchu!

im sorry if i dont choose you... i love you all! best artist: JonGon best fan fic maker: tyler_durant he makes the best fan fics. i lo

• LOL Just Leave It Bro.

This is what happens when people try to make me look bad.

Three Steps:

1-They take a shot at me, Mostly filled with Lies. They follow it up by using exclamation points throughout their response to make it seem like they actually know what they're doing. Oh, Almost Forgot, They also put words in my mouth to feel better about themselves. (Like Me complaining about Downvotes).

2-Leave for 7 hours. Not much to say here.

3-This is the Denial Process, The most difficult one. After they come back from their little vacation just to realize I was right all along and they were just blindly hating on me. So what's next ? Instead of just admitting you made a mistake, Try to come up with a lame excuse in an attempt to justify why you can't continue the meaningless argument you started.

I think this pretty much sums up what happened here today, Mr. Horseman.

Yeah, the problem is no one here was complaining you were just throwing people under the bus which is why all your points were proven false. End of story

• I agree with this 100%. I don't know why people start these stupid arguments hating on people for no reason just to back down when they start losing

LOL Just Leave It Bro. This is what happens when people try to make me look bad. Three Steps: 1-They take a shot at me, Mostly fill

• Funny how that worked out, "You saw an Opporunity to take a shot and me but Didn't even bother to read the rest of the comments here. Everyone is talking about it as well, Postin Gifs and Images about Downvotes."

Just served to further prove your point.

See You did make a good point, I talk about Trolls. I Agree. This is the part where Jealousy comes into play, You saw an Opporunity to ta

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

Exactly. People these days, They start arguments and end up beating themselves.

How's it been ?

Funny how that worked out, "You saw an Opporunity to take a shot and me but Didn't even bother to read the rest of the comments here. Everyo

• I've been doing good. I've already seen how good you've been doing lol.

Exactly. People these days, They start arguments and end up beating themselves. How's it been ?

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

You mean proving two people wrong in front of everyone ? While those same people avoid replying to me (Seriously check the whole chat) and when they finally show their faces they don't have time for what they started ?

Im doing great Bro, lol.

I've been doing good. I've already seen how good you've been doing lol.

• That's exactly what I mean. You missed BOOMBOX CHEETOS guy in all of his glory earlier though, so you could be doing better, lol.

You mean proving two people wrong in front of everyone ? While those same people avoid replying to me (Seriously check the whole chat) and when they finally show their faces they don't have time for what they started ? Im doing great Bro, lol.

• Pick one.

Am I the shark or the gorilla?

• Followed through with my idea.

Alt text

Because I can stare into your soul, darling.

• Alt text

Followed through with my idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.