EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Lmfao! God damn I wish we could post gifs right now, lol.

May as well share an awkward foot fetish story with you guys: So I was at my grandma's house for Easter one weekend, and my mom, aunt,

• Aw, don't feel bad :/
    xValkyx posted: »

:(

• edited May 2014
    Fucking double post. Lagged site. I'm just trying to revive this conversation, lol.

:(

• Let's look at the bright side: I successfully concealed my boner AND I got to know what it feels like to have feet touch your leg.

Still... I didn't think the foot rubbing my leg would be my mom's foot O_O

Lmfao! God damn I wish we could post gifs right now, lol.

• Lol, thanks for the laughs, man. Yeah, that is one pretty awkward situation that you were in!

Let's look at the bright side: I successfully concealed my boner AND I got to know what it feels like to have feet touch your leg. Still... I didn't think the foot rubbing my leg would be my mom's foot O_O

• Okay i won't then if Batman tells me too!

lol i know, i've double posted like twice since this site started to lag :P
    Rafoli posted: »

Aw, don't feel bad :/

• Hey! how are you today? :)

I hope we get more info today on The Walking Dead.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Hugs for you Hon :) Yeah, we'll talk tomorrow. Dream about Japan and our kid !

• [INSERT PERVY SAGE FACE HERE WITH THUMBS UP]

What is it about boobs that make THEM so attractive? Giraffehat put it simply: our brains are wired differently, so rather than finding

• [Stands alone in a rainy street, thinking of stuff and things]
  • Hello there :)

[Stands alone in a rainy street, thinking of stuff and things]

• I'm just being polite :3

also.. HEY GOUSTTTT LONG TIME NO SEE! :D *gives skittles* i have to do it okay? :P
  • HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

How are you?

Hello there :)

• Of course! what do you take me for? :3

BRING IT IN GUYS! *truck full of skittles drives into room*
  • HEYYY *gives skittles*

i'm good, just drawing and chatting to people :3 yourself?? (also your name reminds me of Tobi from Naruto x3)

HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D How are you?

• NOMNOMNOMNOM! Thanks(in muffled voice)

I'm doing good. Kinda tired cuz I just woke up this morning. Internet helps me wake up. :3 (And yep! My name was inspired by that! :D)

So I've heard you like drawing anime. What kind of style do you do?

HEYYY *gives skittles* i'm good, just drawing and chatting to people :3 yourself?? (also your name reminds me of Tobi from Naruto x3)

• edited May 2014
    I know but GOUSTTTT....*Soon* we will :P

uhh i'm kind of into a variety of different games xD
    i love horror games and rpg's though. I love Kingdom Hearts and Persona ^_^

yourself?
  • YUP! :D judging by the expression i'm guessing you do too? :3
  • I love you even more now that i know that fact x3
    and yeah, same here i think literally the first thing i do when i wake up is go on the internet lol

style? i kind of have my own, it's rather 'kawaii' but not in a chibi way? xD
    i like drawing Shojo :3

NOMNOMNOMNOM! Thanks(in muffled voice) I'm doing good. Kinda tired cuz I just woke up this morning. Internet helps me wake up. :3 (And

• Cool. My style is actually a mix of DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. And is Shojo the opposite of Shonen or something?

I love you even more now that i know that fact x3 and yeah, same here i think literally the first thing i do when i wake up is go on the i

• Awesome :o

yeah Shojo is manga more focused on female characters (i suck at drawing guys xD)
    i think my artstyle looks a bit like Rozen Maiden and the generic anime style lol

Is that the anime you're into btw? i like all of those, but my favourite is Death Note ^_^

Cool. My style is actually a mix of DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. And is Shojo the opposite of Shonen or something?

• Yep! I also seen clips of Death Note. Looks interesting. I have a friend who is really into it and tells me about since I constantly forget to watch anime since I'm always busy with stuff. :/

Awesome :o yeah Shojo is manga more focused on female characters (i suck at drawing guys xD) i think my artstyle looks a bit like Roz

• I LOVE Metal Gear Solid (can't believe i never typed that to the list D:)
    I basically like all the games you mentioned except Mario :3

The Persona games are really great, especially Persona 3 and 4. They have really great storylines and characters and there is also quite a bit of mythology in it. I think you would like it as well as KH.

I've never played Call of Duty but everyone in my school ALWAYS talks about it. Yeah, i've heard of the dreaded COD fanbase xD
  • It's really addicting to watch. It goes a bit slow the first 2 episodes are so, but after that everything becomes tense as fuck xD if you like a bit of serious anime then i'm sure you would love it.

Have you ever watched One Piece? it's like Fairy Tail.

Yep! I also seen clips of Death Note. Looks interesting. I have a friend who is really into it and tells me about since I constantly forget to watch anime since I'm always busy with stuff. :/

• I doubt i am to be honest xD i haven't read it in a while, but i have it bookmarked somewhere at the chapter i'm on :o

are you up to date on it? it's so difficult to catch up to long manga series like this, i still need to catch up to One Piece xD
  • edited May 2014
    I sometimes like serious anime. But I must have comedy when I watch, because as you know, I'm a little crazy and like a good laugh.
    I did watch One Piece once, when it was on TV before the Canadian licence got disbanded. It looked good. Better than the manga by far.
    I remember seeing Luffy fighting some guy on Sanji's restaurant boat when it was wrecked. :3

It's really addicting to watch. It goes a bit slow the first 2 episodes are so, but after that everything becomes tense as fuck xD if you li

• Fair enough :3

So you were somewhere near the beginning? :) so far there are like 12 members of the group (still one more to go!) and there has been like a time skip of 3 years. I really wonder when it's going to end because by the looks of it we are still no where near the grand line xD

I sometimes like serious anime. But I must have comedy when I watch, because as you know, I'm a little crazy and like a good laugh. I did

• I'll need to read the fudge out of it when i'm done with my exams! *determined*

lol it's so long to the point you feel like you could travel the world yourself and it still wouldn't be over xD
  • I LOVE THAT ONE TOO! :D (2nd would be MG3) i also love the intro to that game the best =w= i played it on the keyboard for my Music class in my 2nd year of high school xD

I understand *has moths and skittles in purse*

I think it's the little brats that play it that put me off -_-;

...Is that bad? ^^;; i'm 17 soon xD;
  • I dunno. I never watched One Piece since I was like 11?

And yeah that series is freaking long! Longer than Naruto! O.O

Fair enough :3 So you were somewhere near the beginning? :) so far there are like 12 members of the group (still one more to go!) and t

• I know..it kind of puts you off even starting to watch it xD

Right now anime wise, all i've been watching is Attack on Titan and Azumanga Daioh (which i already watched ages ago but i missed the randomness xD)

I dunno. I never watched One Piece since I was like 11? And yeah that series is freaking long! Longer than Naruto! O.O

• I've seen clips of Attack of Titan. It's alright, but I don't care for it much. :/

By the way, ever watched Another?

I know..it kind of puts you off even starting to watch it xD Right now anime wise, all i've been watching is Attack on Titan and Azumanga Daioh (which i already watched ages ago but i missed the randomness xD)

• My brother used to get super pissed when i was little and used to watch him play it because whenever the game started i was like "DON'T YOU DARE SKIP IT!" xD i know right? :D
    i remember The End's boss battle in MG3 used to piss me off lol

I know same, i think the only kids i like in general are Clementine and Ellie from the Last of Us XD

Oh okay! i thought it was one of those moments where someone is way older than you and thinks you are their age and then feels awkward when they realize you are younger than them (happens a lot to me :P)
  • I only starting watching it because my friend kept pestering me too so they had someone to talk to about it :P

No i haven't but i searched it online and the characters look familiar but i don't recall it.

I've seen clips of Attack of Titan. It's alright, but I don't care for it much. :/ By the way, ever watched Another?

• Mhm :)

Yes i have :D in fact i was planning on cosplaying Lucy (clothed version of course :P) to Comicon in September this year :3 (along with Stocking from the anime ''Panty Stocking with Garterbelt")
  • It's not bad. I liked it because of the mystery.

I only starting watching it because my friend kept pestering me too so they had someone to talk to about it :P No i haven't but i searched it online and the characters look familiar but i don't recall it.

• I liked it because of the mystery. Other than that it's okay. :)
  • Lol well they have yet to give any indication they are really close to it. Most of the later episodes are them learning new stuff or doing side adventures (it reminds me of the side quests in LOZ xD)
  • I'll add it to my anime list to watch :3

It's not bad. I liked it because of the mystery.

• Currently on my list is Deadman Wonderland and Guilty Crown. :)

I'll add it to my anime list to watch :3

• I sucked at that boss battle, i remember following his tracks thinking i was going to sneak behind him and the next thing you know i heard his voice behind ME! XD

Yeah she acted like a punk sometimes :P
    but her dorky antics in the DLC reminded me of me xD especially the photo booth.

lol i don't know how i give people that impression xP it's rather funny though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.