EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Unfortunately I don't own a PS3 or 4 :/

I may try to present her to one of the rest of the games, but I don't think she likes FPS games.
    xValkyx posted: »

Of course, what kind of games does your sister like? or if she doesn't play a lot of games what genre does she prefer? If she is more i

• Would she play any RPGMaker games?

Ib, Mad Father, Corpse Party,ect are games online that are fun to play with great stories (granted though, they are horror based). If you want i can do some digging for more games :)
    Rafoli posted: »

Unfortunately I don't own a PS3 or 4 :/ I may try to present her to one of the rest of the games, but I don't think she likes FPS games.

• edited May 2014
    She may not like the horror theme, even though she likes to watch Amnesia videos. I'll try Ib with her.

Still drawing or RPGing with Poked?

Would she play any RPGMaker games? Ib, Mad Father, Corpse Party,ect are games online that are fun to play with great stories (granted though, they are horror based). If you want i can do some digging for more games :)

• Both xD

sorry if i'm not being much of a help, it's difficult to find games for people who aren't already a hardcore gamer ^^; since it's hard to find types they may like.

She may not like the horror theme, even though she likes to watch Amnesia videos. I'll try Ib with her. Still drawing or RPGing with Poked?

• You don't need to be sorry, I just wanted your suggestions :) Thanks a lot.

Wait, both? May I know what the story is about?

Both xD sorry if i'm not being much of a help, it's difficult to find games for people who aren't already a hardcore gamer ^^; since it's hard to find types they may like.

• No probs, if you need any more help with anything at all feel free to ask ^_^

The story we are rp-ing is basically a romance type one (don't worry it's not that kind of romance ;P) is more just a starter since it's the first one we have did.

You don't need to be sorry, I just wanted your suggestions :) Thanks a lot. Wait, both? May I know what the story is about?

• Aw come on, romance?? You need to put some action in there, gurl. Also, I would like to read it after it's done, if you can post it somewhere :)

No probs, if you need any more help with anything at all feel free to ask ^_^ The story we are rp-ing is basically a romance type one (don't worry it's not that kind of romance ;P) is more just a starter since it's the first one we have did.

• Lol maybe i'll randomly punch him to pace things up a bit xD

i'll see what Poke thinks but it's not really a proper story since it jumps from both our POVS. If we go to make another one that reads like an actual story then i'll send it to you :)

Aw come on, romance?? You need to put some action in there, gurl. Also, I would like to read it after it's done, if you can post it somewhere :)

• Oh, fine :)

Tell Poked to put some more action, ffs.

Lol maybe i'll randomly punch him to pace things up a bit xD i'll see what Poke thinks but it's not really a proper story since it jumps from both our POVS. If we go to make another one that reads like an actual story then i'll send it to you :)

• lol i think if i told him that the 'action' wouldn't be the action we are thinking about :P

Oh, fine :) Tell Poked to put some more action, ffs.

• Wat- oh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol i think if i told him that the 'action' wouldn't be the action we are thinking about :P

• edited May 2014
    *perv face* xD

oh lord what have i started on that "New VA for episode three" thread? XD
    remind me to never eat 2 packets of skittles again.

Wat- oh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Skittles iz your drugs, huh? Okay, enough skittles for some time.

*perv face* xD oh lord what have i started on that "New VA for episode three" thread? XD remind me to never eat 2 packets of skittles again.

• Yes, i'm addicted to them D;
    we need a rehab thread for poor people like me xD

Skittles iz your drugs, huh? Okay, enough skittles for some time.

• Well, the Instagram thread was the best option yesterday. You missed that, lol.

Yes, i'm addicted to them D; we need a rehab thread for poor people like me xD

• I know and i wish i was there D:
    dat conversation they had though, i died reading it XD

Well, the Instagram thread was the best option yesterday. You missed that, lol.

• I made some comments, but mostly I watched it from the distance, like I always do.

I know and i wish i was there D: dat conversation they had though, i died reading it XD

• Yeah i know :)

Of course, because you're BATMAN! :D

I made some comments, but mostly I watched it from the distance, like I always do.

• You got it ;)

Yeah i know :) Of course, because you're BATMAN! :D

• Lmao, I never understood the foot fetish thing, but then again there are more farther complicated fetishes than that. So what is it about a girls feet that you like so much, Poked?

Girl in class just HAD to wear sandals. We are doing research right now and my partner is gone, so this girl a seat away decided to put laptop on her lap and put her feet up on that chair INCHES from my person! MERCY!

• OH! do you have the Batmobile??!

let's go on a joyride =w= *puts on shades*

You got it ;)

• Lmao, Rafoli told you about it, lol! We were just having some fun while we wait for EP3 :p

I just found the thread XD I have no words... *wipes away nosebleed*

• edited May 2014
    I know :) and i enjoyed reading it XD

*looks at nosebleed stain in the corner*

Lmao, Rafoli told you about it, lol! We were just having some fun while we wait for EP3 :p

• That doesn't mean it didn't happen, lol.

Lmao, Rafoli told you about it, lol! We were just having some fun while we wait for EP3 :p

• Lol, hey at least we made people laugh, I thought it was hilarious, haha. B]

I know :) and i enjoyed reading it XD *looks at nosebleed stain in the corner*

• Lol, I'm not denying it. I know I was joking around so I don't care, haha. It was funny anyways :p

That doesn't mean it didn't happen, lol.

• Not. Gonna. Happen.

OH! do you have the Batmobile??! let's go on a joyride =w= *puts on shades*

• It was hilarious and i thank you all for making my day with it xD

also i haven't gave you skittles yet *gives skittles*
    don't ask, i do it to everyone i talk to.

Lol, hey at least we made people laugh, I thought it was hilarious, haha. B]

• :(

Not. Gonna. Happen.

• Of course it's what I'm here for, I like making people laugh B] Haha, I haven't had skittles in a long time! Also I see you already have become friends with a lot of the people around here, so any friend of theirs is a friend of mine!

It was hilarious and i thank you all for making my day with it xD also i haven't gave you skittles yet *gives skittles* don't ask, i do it to everyone i talk to.

• Haha thank you! ^_^

I feel silly for not joining here sooner! everyone is so lovely (except the trolls) :)
    and i've met many wonderful people.

*hugs* hi new friend :3 get used to skittles because i ALWAYS have them with me and i always hand them out xD

Of course it's what I'm here for, I like making people laugh B] Haha, I haven't had skittles in a long time! Also I see you already have become friends with a lot of the people around here, so any friend of theirs is a friend of mine!

• What is it about boobs that make THEM so attractive?

Giraffehat put it simply: our brains are wired differently, so rather than finding vaginas and breasts attractive (though we still do to an extent), it is replaced by attraction to feet.

I don't know why I am attracted to feet, it's just the way my brain was wired.

Lmao, I never understood the foot fetish thing, but then again there are more farther complicated fetishes than that. So what is it about a girls feet that you like so much, Poked?

• I'm more of an ass man myself, haha. I see your point, I heard that it had something to do with the way their feet are shaped, like how some women have an hourglass figure. It is almost the same thing, What do you think?

What is it about boobs that make THEM so attractive? Giraffehat put it simply: our brains are wired differently, so rather than finding

• Niiiice.....

Just try to not get stimulated. We've got a few "hard" months ahead of us ;)

Girl in class just HAD to wear sandals. We are doing research right now and my partner is gone, so this girl a seat away decided to put laptop on her lap and put her feet up on that chair INCHES from my person! MERCY!

• edited May 2014
    It was.

Lol, I'm not denying it. I know I was joking around so I don't care, haha. It was funny anyways :p

• Yes, this place is awesome! We're a family here so get used to it :p We all share our love for the games that Telltale makes. This is actually the first forum I joined because I know more people that like the show instead of the TWD game, I'm glad I'm able to meet people who have the same interest in the game like I do.

Lol, alright so if I see you around I'll know to expect some skittles. Heh, I can imagine you trowing skittles all around while everyone runs over to get them.

"Valky- Everyone taste the rainbow!!"

Haha thank you! ^_^ I feel silly for not joining here sooner! everyone is so lovely (except the trolls) :) and i've met many wonderfu

• Yeah same here :3

Just wait...i'll be in the shadows...waiting O_O

Ep3 will come out and whilst you are all having your little happy chat in a thread, i will randomly burst in the door and be like: "TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHAFUCKERS!!" *throws skittles and runs into portal* so be prepared ;3

Yes, this place is awesome! We're a family here so get used to it :p We all share our love for the games that Telltale makes. This is actual

• You naughty Goose you ;) Lol, you missed all the fun yesterday in the instagram thread :p you should have joined us.
    Giraffehat posted: »

Niiiice..... Just try to not get stimulated. We've got a few "hard" months ahead of us ;)

• I suppose that's a factor... yeah, I can see that contributing to the fetish.

Personally, it was always the toes that really got me. Also the way that most women play with their sandals and other slip on shoes... it's like a free tease.

I try to avoid staring, though. I'm still a Christian, and that sort of counts as lust.

I'm more of an ass man myself, haha. I see your point, I heard that it had something to do with the way their feet are shaped, like how some women have an hourglass figure. It is almost the same thing, What do you think?

• Ahh, OK. Heh, well I guess I can see how some would find them attractive, I always liked when girls had smooth legs but I never realized that they would also have smooth feet as well. it must be hard trying to control yourself if you see that, heh. Well I don't judge, bro. Your still cool to me B]

I suppose that's a factor... yeah, I can see that contributing to the fetish. Personally, it was always the toes that really got me. A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.