Riddles

1234568»

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Nope, he can just say "no", which is a lie. Here's what you need to do. (Kidding, but too good to pass up.)
  • edited February 2009
    Oh, genius!
    I want to say correct just for the link, Harald, but that wouldn't be right.
    I guess this one was a bit hard, so here comes the answer:
    Ask either one of them what the other person would say when you ask which door to enter. Whatever answer, you can now enter the opposite door.

Just so there's no confusion.
    Liar: Lie and say opposite of the right door, since the other person would say the truth.
    Honest person: Say that the liar would say the wrong door, since he/she lies.

A little simpler one, hopefully:
    A guy named Ray walked into a bar, and bragged on about a bet he made.
    He told that he was on a field trip with a couple of his friends in the woods.
    As they were sitting near the fire at midnight, he made a bet that exactly a week later it wouldn't be sunny. How could he be so sure that he would win the bet?
  • edited March 2009
    Cuz it's midnight. (..I Got The Heart Of A Lion..And the wings Of A bat!)
    (sorry, limozeen moment there.)

Anyway, there's no sun at midnight, so it won't be sunny.
  • edited March 2009
    Big, and Small jump off a building. Who lands first and why?
  • edited March 2009
    Neither because mass falls at the same rate. Or something.
  • edited March 2009
    Here's one: There are twenty people on a bus going to Las Vegas. When the bus turns, there isn't a single person on the bus. How is this possible?
  • edited March 2009
    No idea. I just need to say this one. When is a car not a car?
  • edited March 2009
    Here's one: There are twenty people on a bus going to Las Vegas. When the bus turns, there isn't a single person on the bus. How is this possible?

Very, very simple. The bus simply (heh) stopped to let the passengers off before it turned around.
  • edited March 2009
    The bus is breaking the laws of time and space, thats how =P
  • edited March 2009
    ... there's no sun at midnight, so it won't be sunny.
    Correct!

Weeblerjake: When it crashes, it's a wreck?
    GiaB: Either the passengers got off at a bus stop, or it was a big hole in it so the passengers fell off.
  • edited March 2009

because they all got married on the bus:D I is smarterer
  • edited March 2009
    There wasn't a single passenger, there were 20!!
  • edited March 2009
    nonononono they were in las vegas remember its probably like some marrige go round. ha.
  • edited March 2009
    Actually, yogurtman was right, sort of. Everyone on the bus was married.

Here's another one: According to the U.S. Constitution, five conditions must be met in order for that person to become president. He or she must:
    1. be born in the United States
    2. be 35 years old or more
    3. be an American citizen
    4. have resided in the U.S. for the last 14 years.

What is the fifth condition?
  • edited March 2009
    They must have an IQ under 5?
  • edited March 2009
    Well, to become President, they must meet a number of other requirements; the obvious are to win the presidential election and take the oath of office. I think the answer is meant to be trickier than that, though...
  • edited March 2009
    5. Follow the conditions to become President
  • edited March 2009
    cardboard. my riddle is if you drive up a tree on the wrong side of a canoue, how many forks does it take to reach the moon?
  • edited March 2009
    Actually, yogurtman was right, sort of. Everyone on the bus was married.

Here's another one: According to the U.S. Constitution, five conditions must be met in order for that person to become president. He or she must:
    1. be born in the United States
    2. be 35 years old or more
    3. be an American citizen
    4. have resided in the U.S. for the last 14 years.

What is the fifth condition?

Easy, win the election.
  • edited March 2009
    cardboard. my riddle is if you drive up a tree on the wrong side of a canoue, how many forks does it take to reach the moon?

Definitely 23. I would much prefer spoons, though; you only need 13 of those, and the handling is much smoother.
  • edited March 2009
    Strong Max wrote: »
    Easy, win the election.

Crap, yes. Okay, another one.

Bob drove to Maryland to New York without realizing he had a flat tire, but got there with four tires safely inflated. How?
  • edited March 2009
    Bob drove to Maryland to New York without realizing he had a flat tire, but got there with four tires safely inflated. How?

Well, either his spare was deflated, or one of the tires he was using was deflated and he had a "safely inflated" spare.
  • edited March 2009
    Spare tire.
  • edited March 2009
    Definitely 23. I would much prefer spoons, though; you only need 13 of those, and the handling is much smoother.

sorry, the awnswear was none, snakes dont have armpits.
  • edited March 2009
    sorry, the awnswear was none, snakes dont have armpits.

Aw, I should've guessed.
  • edited March 2009
    Snakes dont have armpits.

As sure as chickens don't have lips!
  • edited March 2009
    Okay, I'm running out of riddles now. >_<
  • edited March 2009
    What's 4 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening?
  • edited March 2009
    The number of Pop-Tarts I eat every day?
  • edited March 2009
    The number of Pop-Tarts I eat every day?

No, But Daaaaaaaamn, Your diet mis unhealthier than MINE!
  • edited March 2009
    Don't worry! The majority of them are fruit flavors!

To quote the famous comedianphilosopher Brian Regan:
    "My doctor told me to get more fruit in my diet...so I started eating Pop-Tarts."
  • edited March 2009
    It's humans. That was one here once already.

How many idiots does it take to screw in a light bulb?
  • edited March 2009
    One. Trust me, I've seen it done. Of course, that was after he broke one and we had to leave the room for a while...
  • edited March 2009
    3. One to hold the bulb, and two to spin the chair.

You're flying a plane going 93 mph north. The wind is blowing at 27 mph southeast. The combined wieght of the plane is 25 and a half tons. The plane flies over Chicago at 2:47 p.m. then flies over Boston at 3:39 p.m.. What is the driver's name?
  • edited March 2009
    The answer to SBinator's is iRock, because I'm flying the plane. Also, I have a riddle!

Ok, here goes...

Think of words that end in "-GRY." "Angry" and "hungry" are two of them. There are three words in the English language. What is the third? If you've read closely, I've already told you.

Good luck!

-iRock
  • edited March 2009
    Ow. That hurts.
  • edited March 2009
    3. One to hold the bulb, and two to spin the chair.

ALTERNATE SOLUTION: 300. One to hold the bulb and 299 to turn the house.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.