Opinion Game

Comments

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Some of these are fact, not opinions.
  • I'll give you that it doesn't have hubs or as many puzzles, but I'm going to say that the decisions have much more of an effect in S2, and also that fighting with the S2 QTEs is infinitely better than just mashing Q and hitting E. you still do that, but there's other stuff now too.
    Cain_Abel posted: »

Season 2 should officially be called a movie and not a game anymore. Storyline is great but gameplay (solving something, fighting someone an

• The Season Two artstyle is better than Season One.
  • Carver should have lived longer, and then been killed in a similar fashion a little later on.
  • The wolf among us is better than twd
  • edited May 2014
    What made doug special? He didn't do shit in episode 1 and couldn't have given a shit if Lee and company got in the drugstore or not. Any one that saves clem is an Instant hit with the fans. Where carly saves duck then saves clem or lee in the drugstore Those are the defining moments that make her a fan favourite. Doug barely talks in episode 1. He's got red shirt written all over him. He's the guy you expect to get taken out.

Doug is a better character than Carley, and Telltale rewarded Carley fans a lot more than Doug fans. Carley got a romance subplot, the ability to tell people about your past rather than Lilly, etc. Doug got, well, Doug.

• Yeah! Doug is better than carly alright.... better tasting. The guy is better for feeding to the walkers and causing a distraction. He's walker bait.

Doug is a better character than Carley, and Telltale rewarded Carley fans a lot more than Doug fans. Carley got a romance subplot, the ability to tell people about your past rather than Lilly, etc. Doug got, well, Doug.

• its a tie now.
    JonGon posted: »

I'm winning now! 3.bp.blogspot.com/-SiZpM410YOM/TVmy-ol9gcI/AAAAAAAASWA/aAHT-yKy4e0/s1600/girl+sticking+tongue+out.jpg

• That's fuckin stupid Ben

The wolf among us is better than twd

• are you kidding?! Clementines eyes are a beautiful yellow/hazel that light up!
    BenUseful posted: »

Nick has more gorgeous eyes.

• there should be a season 3
  • ...Wrong forum, pal.

• :D IN READ LIFE
    kawaiiclem posted: »

IT'S REBECCA

• I also don't want Kenny to die, but more so for the fact that, one, he's my favorite character, and two, he's really the only family Clem has left. Less because of his link to Season One.

I don't want Kenny to die he's all Clem have for the remembrance of lee and season 1

• DAFAQ?!
    JonGon posted: »

I had to post this, i'm sorry LOL. www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKhZD2eqjEs

• mike and jane should live a long time. at lease to episode 5 or season 3.
  • molly should return.
  • the graphics are a lot better also!
    Zyphon posted: »

The Season Two artstyle is better than Season One.

• Well there's that too, but I was more referring to the style as a whole, the thick borders and such.

the graphics are a lot better also!

• Jane is crazy... (I don't trust her)
  • edited May 2014
    Ok, I know I am going to receive a lot of dislikes for this but...

I like hammer better than juice box.

HERE I SAID IT!
  • Nick is the last demon spawn of Ben we have, that fucker better not die.
    BenUseful posted: »

We crowbar him then we finish him off with the saltlick.

• "I don't know what the fuck you're saying, but I know it's bullshit!" -Kenny

• Omid needed a longer life-span.
  • ya, there better for sure. whenever I go back to season 1 the thought of "these graphics suck" always cross my mind.
    Zyphon posted: »

Well there's that too, but I was more referring to the style as a whole, the thick borders and such.

• clem: swear

" and yet she still can say shit twice, and a**hole"

"I don't know what the fuck you're saying, but I know it's bullshit!" -Kenny

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2014
    Hahaha they understand. I'd say this to every woman out there, I just love females. You're awesome.

Hahaha, that's sweet. I just hope your other girls won't be jealous. :p

• Most Reviewers gave episode 3 9/10 or higher without looking at the details and realising that this epiosde wasn't that "Amazing"
  • Alvin had one of the most badassest death scene in twd history.
  • Lee has to come back in season 2 in some way shape or form.
  • OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2014
    The thought of Clementine's death scars the crap out of me.
  • Actually, I really like and care for Sarah.
  • That profile picture xD

Omid needed a longer life-span.

• I know, right? :D
    Alive_Clem posted: »

That profile picture xD

• But that is an opinion you know

Most Reviewers gave episode 3 9/10 or higher without looking at the details and realising that this epiosde wasn't that "Amazing"

• Carver got his face ruined.
  • Nate is the best character on the game by miles and should return to the game!
  • maybe by a DLC ep we will know

Kenny justifying escaping that infested alley by saying "I got lucky" is bullshit. I feel we deserve to know how he got out.

• I love that song, but it hurts my feels so bad!

'Take Us Back' is still best credits song.

• Same here, I didn't want Kenny to go completely Shane. But he went full Shane. Never go full Shane.
    Colton posted: »

I wanted an option to walk away from Carver, and convince Kenny not to kill him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.