Opinion Game

Comments

• Yeah, I can tell. When I visited Orlando, there were spanish-speaking people everywhere I went. That's a good way to encourage tourism, thank you 'Murica.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Hahaha the last 20 people in my family were born in the United States but yeah. I just learned Spanish in school and outside though, lots of latinos here in Florida.

• Yeah, I like it though that's how I learned. I live only 2 hours from Orlando.
    Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, I can tell. When I visited Orlando, there were spanish-speaking people everywhere I went. That's a good way to encourage tourism, thank you 'Murica.

• Chuck was awesome.
  • Me too! I was really disappointed because I was expecting more Nick..

It's either gonna get worse, or they're gonna kill him. I love TTG, but I really want to see them keep a character alive for once instead of

• Walker lee?
    Legendary12 posted: »

Lee has to come back in season 2 in some way shape or form.

• Oh, really? That's cool, you live near Disneyland and Universal Studios.

Just a question, how do you handle with the phone layout? When I traveled with my family I had to use that and I don't know how I could survive that. And it was back in the time when we had gifs and pics, so the rage was intense :/. It's worse when you try to check your feed.

Yeah, I like it though that's how I learned. I live only 2 hours from Orlando.

• Hey guys. I made a round two of the opinion game. To check it out just go to my page.
  • I say pete
    BenUseful posted: »

We should play as Nick, right?

• Bro, coming in here for me is a pain in the ass. I just love being around you guys but it's really difficult. My phone crashes all the time. Like right know...

Oh, really? That's cool, you live near Disneyland and Universal Studios. Just a question, how do you handle with the phone layout? When

• Why don't you use it on PC? It's a trillion times better.

Bro, coming in here for me is a pain in the ass. I just love being around you guys but it's really difficult. My phone crashes all the time. Like right know...

• If I had one. I've never used PC. Which is a shame, this is getting tiresome for me.

Why don't you use it on PC? It's a trillion times better.

• You'll need to get a PC at some point, I guess, even though phones are being constantly upgraded.

It would grant you a lot of advantages when posting here, and you would also play some games with the people :D

If I had one. I've never used PC. Which is a shame, this is getting tiresome for me.

• Hopefully, Once the forum gets updated I'll have an easier time. Yupe I know you guys play on Steam and all of that.

You'll need to get a PC at some point, I guess, even though phones are being constantly upgraded. It would grant you a lot of advantages when posting here, and you would also play some games with the people :D

• Yeah, you and some other guys are missing all the fun. You could at least create a steam account to chat with us in the Telltale group.

Hopefully, Once the forum gets updated I'll have an easier time. Yupe I know you guys play on Steam and all of that.

• Haha is it your profile? You're the sweetest! I just changed mine as well. :3

I'll be waiting here for you sweetie. Before you leave, I have a surprise for you. You'll have to find it yourself though.

• Man, Why are you making me fall in love like this ? I promise I'll leave like that just so everyone knows. I'm taken by the best.

Haha is it your profile? You're the sweetest! I just changed mine as well. :3

• Kenny should survive season 2.
  • Can I do that through my phone ? I thought that was some PC exclusive shit lol.

Yeah, you and some other guys are missing all the fun. You could at least create a steam account to chat with us in the Telltale group.

• I tried to get out of this, but you got me. There are consequences. c: haha jk Okay honey, I'll leave mine like that too. :3

Man, Why are you making me fall in love like this ? I promise I'll leave like that just so everyone knows. I'm taken by the best.

• How can you be so lovely and pretty at the same time ? You must be an angel or something.

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven ?

I tried to get out of this, but you got me. There are consequences. c: haha jk Okay honey, I'll leave mine like that too. :3

• LOL!

How can you be so lovely and pretty at the same time ? You must be an angel or something. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven ?

• Nahhh, I'm not. You're just fooling yourself. c:

Awww what a cheesy line sweetie! But I like it. lol :3

How can you be so lovely and pretty at the same time ? You must be an angel or something. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven ?

• I think you can, there's a way to do that, I forgot about this detail, hahah.

Can I do that through my phone ? I thought that was some PC exclusive shit lol.

• Learn from your older brother. I'm giving you free classes here haha.

LOL!

• "He's the man of my life".

Can be have a little SweetPea just like you ? One ain't enough.

Nahhh, I'm not. You're just fooling yourself. c: Awww what a cheesy line sweetie! But I like it. lol :3

• You are one dumb bastard hahaha I'll see if I can make an account later.

I think you can, there's a way to do that, I forgot about this detail, hahah.

• Haha, I'm the only one I know, but there might be others out there. :3

"He's the man of my life". Can be have a little SweetPea just like you ? One ain't enough.

• O nosso chat da Huelândia acabou? D:

LOL!

• To think this all started with a high five xD

Learn from your older brother. I'm giving you free classes here haha.

• Sure, take your time, man!

You are one dumb bastard hahaha I'll see if I can make an account later.

• Oh, so I'm your younger brother now? Fuck yeah.

Learn from your older brother. I'm giving you free classes here haha.

• Lol, see? It wasn't my fault this time. :p
    TWDFan86 posted: »

To think this all started with a high five xD

• TEN

NINE.

• I'm pretty sure we can make another one.

What languge are you speaking ? I know Spanish not that lol.

Haha, I'm the only one I know, but there might be others out there. :3

• Well, there's Mike.
    BenUseful posted: »

Kenny needs more urban friends.

• Christa is the most motherly character towards Clem.
  • Batman and SaltLick are related ? Folks, it doesn't get any better than this.

Oh, so I'm your younger brother now? Fuck yeah.

• Acabou, Alive_Clem disse que ninguém tinha nada pra falar, mas isso é culpa do chat horrivel que a Telltale nos proporciona :D

O nosso chat da Huelândia acabou? D:

• But that was Carver. He was da best mum.
    ChristaClem posted: »

Christa is the most motherly character towards Clem.

• That, my friend, is portuguese.

I'm pretty sure we can make another one. What languge are you speaking ? I know Spanish not that lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.