TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• edited May 2014

[Stop him].
    Yeah, they could try to take it off instead.

TWD_25 posted: »

[Stop him] somebody needs to cut the hand off.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2014

I lol'd when I saw that getting the hell out of dodge found it's way into the story. :D.

My character's gonna want to stop him, violently. Personally. I say [do nothing] . Sorry, Mitch. Life's a bitch.

• [Do nothing.]

• Damn, missed it. But seems like a brilliant idea. Definitely going to keep up with this story!

• Don't worry. It'll reopen soon. There was about 50+ responses.

Deceptio posted: »

Damn, missed it. But seems like a brilliant idea. Definitely going to keep up with this story!

• Sorry, Mitchell, I have to go with Do nothing.

• [Stop him.] Maybe we could try and amputate the hand. Also, good story so far.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Alright, part 2/5 of chapter 1 of episode 1! Sorry if this seems sloppy to you guys, I kinda rushed it, considering I have something to do t

• [Stop him.]

We can amputate?

Alright, part 2/5 of chapter 1 of episode 1! Sorry if this seems sloppy to you guys, I kinda rushed it, considering I have something to do t

• [Stop him.]

Mitchell, it's time to become a pirate.

Wait... pirates have one leg, not one arm. Oops. You know what I meant.

• Voting closes at 8:00P.M. EST

sardines posted: »

[Stop him.] Mitchell, it's time to become a pirate. Wait... pirates have one leg, not one arm. Oops. You know what I meant.

• Funny thing is I wrote that before your comment.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I lol'd when I saw that getting the hell out of dodge found it's way into the story. . My character's gonna want to stop him, violently. Personally. I say [do nothing] . Sorry, Mitch. Life's a bitch.

• Oh man. Just in the nick of time. Vote closes at 8:00 E.S.T. Right now its 7:57!!!

Stop Him.

• Okay I'm gonna start writing now.
    Btw, Episode 1 has 3 chapters total.

• Is Nero a bad guy?

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day
    Chapter 1 Part 3/5
    [ADAM STARK]
    [Stop him.]
    You and 71% of players decided to save Mitchell.
    (?) You saved Mitchell’s life. He will remember that.

I ran up and kicked him in the side, making him fire the gun, but it didn’t hit Mitchell, nearly did though. He fell to the ground, groaning in pain. I got down to him and punched him a few times.

“You don’t fucking get to do that, asshole!” I yelled, and Nero quickly punched me, and I flew back and slammed the back of my head on the ground.

“You motherfucker..” Nero said as he got up and started punching me repeatedly.

“ENOUGH!” Luis stepped out and pointed a gun at Nero’s head.

“Jesus Christ. I saved your ass and this is the fuckin’ thanks I get?” Nero groaned as he spit out blood to Luis.

“Get off him!” Mitchell yelled as he picked up the gun that Nero had.

“Yeah kid, two guns is definitely scarier than one.” Nero said sarcasticly.

“Nero, what is your fuckin’ problem man, just fuckin’ drop it?! Why’d you bring them in here anyways if you were gonna just kill them?” Xavier protested.

“Stop fighting!” Rose yelled.

“Okay, guys. This is getting out of hand. We can leave, okay? Just let us leave.” Danny said.

“You got a goddamn bite victim with you. Damn right you are leaving.” Nero said as he got up, as did I.

“Everyone calm down.” Manny said.

“If you are bit, you come back as one of those monsters! And that kid is bit!” Nero explained.

“There has to be some other way then just killing him!” Danny cried.

“Jesus Christ, this is so fucked up.” Manny paced.

“There is another way…” Frankie stepped out.

“Oh hey, Mr. Chatterbox, nice of you to join in.” Nero smirked.

“We could amputate his arm. It’d save his life. But we need to do it immediately. Or else it won’t work.” Frankie said as he grabbed a hacksaw from the shelf.

“That’s crazy.” Said Crystal.

“He’s a kid, man.” Luis said.

“It’s the kid’s decision. Live with one arm, or die with two?” Frankie walked up to Mitchell and asked him.

“This is crazy.” Sonya said.

“Mitchell…” Carmen said worried.

“Let me do it.” The Irish said.

“Are you fucking serious?” Frankie said.

“I can do it…I can..” Mitchell held out his hand.

“No. I don’t think you can. Let me do it, kid.” Frankie said. Mitchell closed his eyes and put his arm on the table.

“Good thing you weren’t bit anywhere more important. And the only thing you are losing is the hand. The bite is on your wrist. I’m sorry, kid. It’s the only way.” Frankie said as Mitchell gasped.

“C’mon guys, wait in the kitchen. We have some food.” Rose said as she pulled everyone into the kitchen.

“Bite down on this.” Frankie handed Mitchell a rag, and Mitchell did as he said.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be over soon.” Frankie said as he began to slice his arm off. Mitchell’s screaming could be heard from the kitchen. The screaming was muffled.

“Hold still!” Frankie yelled.

“God damn. This is so fucking fucked up. “ Manny paced again.

“Looks, Frankie’s good at this. We got plenty of medical supplies. He’ll make it.” Rose said.

“You pack one hell of a punch, Mr. Macho.” Nero referred to me.

“Who the hell are you people?” I asked.

“I’m Randy Savage.” Nero spoke in a sarcastic tone.

“Fuck off.” I told him.

“Hey, I saved your ass. If you wanna use that attitude, you can get the hell out of here!”

“SHUT THE HELL UP! I CAN’T CONCENTRATE OUT HERE!” Frankie yelled.

“I’m Rose. The guy in the trench coat is Xavier, the girl in the blue sweatshirt is Beth, the tall woman is Crystal, the tan muscular guy is Luis Domingez. And that’s Frankie out there. And you know him, Nero Zedlum.”

“What kind of name is that?” Sonya questioned.

“It’s my name.” Nero said with a harsh tone.

“Well, I’m Adam Stark.” I said.

“I’m Danny. And this is Manny.” Danny said and he motioned to Manny.

“Mitchell is the kid out there, getting his hand cut off?” Beth asked.

“Yeah. And this is my daughter Carmen.” Sonya explained.

“Seriously, how is she your daughter? You’re twenty and she is fourteen..” I questioned.

“She’s my friends daughter. She died in a car accident three months ago. I asked for custody for Carmen, and they gave it to me. Adopted.” Sonya explained.

“Well, that’s a damn shame. I was thinkin’ girls like you would be partying all you could. That is what them stuck-up college bitches do anyways.

“Don’t speak to me like that.” Sonya growled.

“I didn’t say nothing. You’re so sensitive.” Nero chuckled.

“Are you a doctor?” Carmen asked Xavier, he had a surgical mask in his hands.

“No. I was given this mask, earlier in the day the infection basically exploded near the power plant. I saw a lot of people die there.” Xavier wiped his tears.

“I’m sorry.” Carmen said as she backed off.

“Well, the kid is going to make it. I think I did it fast enough. If it was a minute longer, it wouldn’t have worked. He’s lucky to be alive. And he won’t be next time if he doesn’t be more cautious.

“Thank god.” Danny smiled.

“Finally something goes right.” Manny smiled as well.

“Right? He lost his damn arm!” Beth said.

“We’re happy he’s alive, Beth.” Rose said.

“Well, I think we should cut to the chase. Let them know where the hell we are headed. Let us see if they wanna accompany us on the trip.” Nero said.

“What’s with the sudden hospitality?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Nothing. I’m just such a great guy.” Nero smiled.

“Anyways, we are heading to Savannah. I’ve heard there are some boats there. We’re leaving in the morning. We have a truck, we can bring all of you with. What do you say? Your decision.” Frankie said as he pulled up a map.

“We were going to head up towards Macon. But if Danny, Manny and Kevin wanna head their own way, then they can.” Said Sonya.

“Sonya, we should stick together. I heard about the boats in Savannah as well. It’s better to get there in the first few days of the apocalypse. Just like in the movies.” Said Manny.

“Well, this isn’t the fucking movies, Manny. Savannah is probably overrun.” Said Sonya.

“Macon is probably our best bet.” Danny sighed.

“Okay, I’m with you guys then.” Manny nodded as he walked towards Sonya, Danny and Carmen.

“Adam, let’s go.” Danny said.

[Go to Macon.][Go to Savannah.]

• [Go to Macon.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 3/5 [ADAM STARK] [Stop him.] You and 71% of players decided to sa

• [Go to Macon.]

Maybe we'll run into the drugstore.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 3/5 [ADAM STARK] [Stop him.] You and 71% of players decided to sa

• edited May 2014

[Go to Macon]

Crawford's still around and that'd be too dangerous for the kids.

sardines posted: »

[Go to Macon.]

• [Go to Macon.]

Lets go meet up with our favorite urban :D

• Go to savannah. Maybe I'm crazy, but this is the plan.

• Put him down

• Hi! Tinycarlos, my character is Elias. Sorry I didn't really give him a good description. Can he be 15 and was on a vacation from Canada but got lost when the ZA started. Sorry if it's too last minute. :(

• [go to savannah] what if it's different when it first starts going to hell? And they might be able to find a boat.

• [Go to Macon.] It's either the Save-Lots Bandits or Crawford. At least the bandits were dumb. Also, you are doing a great job at writing Nero, he's hilarious.

• I just realized, earlier in the thread I put that my character is moral and despises "evil" people, but I forgot to add who my character is XD . I'm Devin, and since I'm not in the story yet I assume you can add that character trait.

• [Go to Macon.]

• edited May 2014

[Go to Macon] Savannah's overrun, has Crawford and probably has the boats already all stripped out. Plus the boat plan was a pipe dream, sorry Kenny.

• [Go to Macon]

Nero's awesome XD

• [Put Him Down]. I know it's bad, but if he is bitten, they're just delaying the inevitable. At least let everyone say goodbyes.

• edited May 2014

[Go to Savannah.]. Gotta find da boat.

• No harm done, man. I'll just add it to my notepad.

Carley123 posted: »

Hi! Tinycarlos, my character is Elias. Sorry I didn't really give him a good description. Can he be 15 and was on a vacation from Canada but got lost when the ZA started. Sorry if it's too last minute.

• Yeah, sure.

Spooch posted: »

I just realized, earlier in the thread I put that my character is moral and despises "evil" people, but I forgot to add who my character is XD . I'm Devin, and since I'm not in the story yet I assume you can add that character trait.

• [Go to Macon]. Sonya knows what she`s talking about!

• Yep, let's go to Macon.
    Nero is my favourite character so far. :-D

• [Stop him.] We could try to cut the arm off, but maybe they don't know yet this thing.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2014

Save your bacon [head for Macon!]

• Haha :D

BigBlindMax posted: »

Save your bacon [head for Macon!]

• edited May 2014

[Go to Macon.] We know that there are no boats in Savannah, and we know about Crawford (but maybe we could go there later).

• He's quite the magnificent bastard, that's for certain.

[Go to Macon] Nero's awesome XD

• I also gave my character Danny a better description a few pages back, even if it could be too late because he's already been introduced.

No harm done, man. I'll just add it to my notepad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.