TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• This story is so amazing! :D

• [Go to Macon.]

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 3/5 [ADAM STARK] [Stop him.] You and 71% of players decided to sa

• Go to Macon atleast they have bacon.

Also when is characters able to be submitted again?

• [Go to Macon] we need to save Lee and Clementine lol

• You best not be fakin', I'm takin' all the motherfucking bacon that I can claim a stake in!

[Drops mic]

Go to Macon atleast they have bacon. Also when is characters able to be submitted again?

• Bacon belongs to Colin The Pig!

BigBlindMax posted: »

You best not be fakin', I'm takin' all the motherfucking bacon that I can claim a stake in! [Drops mic]

• When's the next part?

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 3/5 [ADAM STARK] [Stop him.] You and 71% of players decided to sa

• Today probably, but we don't know what time zone does TinyCarlos have.

Carley123 posted: »

When's the next part?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2014

Ayo, Collin shouldn't step or I'ma have to do him harm

Turn that piggy in and get him sent back to the farm!

Crips posted: »

Bacon belongs to Colin The Pig!

• Apologies my character was Charlie & everyone seems to be giving a physical description so may as well. (sorry if its a bit to late)
    well Charlie is good with knife throwing. She has brown hair and bright green eyes. Thank you!

• Hey before my my character is added, he's in his mid-late 30s, he's blonde, and he's fairly well built. He's not a bad guy, but he's pragmatic. He is David bale.

• My character is Manny. I don't have anything to add about him, I just think he's a cool dude.

• My character is Xavier King. I put the physical description in my character sheet :P

• I love it so far,

• It's fine.

ConaMurphy posted: »

Apologies my character was Charlie & everyone seems to be giving a physical description so may as well. (sorry if its a bit to late) well Charlie is good with knife throwing. She has brown hair and bright green eyes. Thank you!

• Okay.

Hey before my my character is added, he's in his mid-late 30s, he's blonde, and he's fairly well built. He's not a bad guy, but he's pragmatic. He is David bale.

• Alright, I'm gonna start writing now.

• Me too. Can't wait for reopened submissions.

Carley123 posted: »

I love it so far,

• [Go to Macon]
    We all know how the boat plan ended.

• Reminds me of Nate x)

[Go to Macon] Nero's awesome XD

• By the way, I really like your story :D

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 4/5

[ADAM STARK] **
    **[GO TO MACON]

"I'm going to Macon. It seems safer than Savannah." I decided. I didn't exactly trust these new people but they did save me, but I hated Nero, so that was that.

"Well, then. Toodles!" Nero set his hammer down on the kitchen table.

"We'll leave in the morning. So that way Mitchell will be up." Danny said.

THE NEXT MORNING
    DAY 2 of the Apocalypse, approx. 9:30AM

"Well, hopefully you guys can get by. Good luck. Be careful. Make sure that kid takes painkillers every 6 hours. It'll be hard getting used to the only arm, but he'll have to just deal with it." Frankie said as he grabbed his backpack from the table. Nero yawned as he came to the kitchen.

"Am I gonna get a kiss before you leave?" Nero asked Sonya.

Sonya rolled her eyes and she grabbed her "daughters" hand and they started to walk out the door.

"It's clear for now. But it won't be like that forever." Xavier said.

"Hopefully we can run into each other again." Luis smiled.

"Maybe." I said.

"Let's head out." Danny said as he walked out and Manny, Mitchell who was groaning with one arm, Carmen and Sonya followed him.

"Thank you for everything." I smiled.

"No problem! Bye, Nero!" Nero chuckled. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door following the rest.

"We gotta find a car." Sonya said.

"No shit." Manny said.

"Well, where do you expect to find one?" Danny said.

"We can find it somewhere. It's only the second day of the apocalypse." Mitchell said.

"Didn't think you'd be talking much, considering." I said.

"Yeah, well. I can't just sit around pained. And really this is freaking scary. I still feel my fingers." Mitchell said as he moved his stump around.

"Over here!" Sonya said as she ran towards a station wagon.

"Seriously, a station wagon?" I sighed.

"You wanna walk?" Sonya asked.

"No, ma'am." I said. Sonya got into the front seat and began to hotwire the car.

"Carmen, what is that in your pocket?" Manny asked. Carmen pulled out a pocketknife and clicked it and the blade showed.

"It's her pocket knife. What is she going to use to defend herself?" Sonya questioned.

"Okay, okay. I get it." Manny backed off. Sonya got the car started.

"Alright, get in. We're going to Macon." Sonya smiled as Manny and Danny and Carmen got in.

"Four doors." I said.

"There is a car down the street. You see it?" Sonya pointed through the window and then two men ran around the corner wearing orange jumpsuits.

"Get down." Sonya whispered sharply.

One man had a shotgun, and he looked to be asian. The other had his hair slicked up.

"Vince, fuck. Where are we gonna go, man?" The man said.

"Justin, I'm thinking, alright?" The asian man said. His name was Vince.

"Anyone have a gun?" I asked.

"If I had a gun, don't you think I would have USED it by now?" Sonya questioned.

"There's a car right there." Justin pointed to the car we were in.

"Convicts. Fuck this..." I said as I stood up and put my hands up in the air.

"Hey, whoa. We aren't gonna do anything." I said.

"Who's 'we'?" Justin asked.

"Sorry, man. Damn, do you know what's going on here?" Vince asked as he put his shotgun down.

"Not fully. But all I know is that the dead are walking and eating each other." I said as everyone got out of the car.

"Shit. Well, where are you guys headed?" Vince asked.

"Up towards Macon." Danny informed them.

"Shut the fuck up." Sonya whispered.

"We were just there. Me and him were in a prison bus-" Vince was interrupted.

"VINCE, shut up..." Justin whispered.

"We were in a prison bus, and the dead started walking, like you said. They took a bite out of-HOLY CRAP!" Vince said as he noticed Mitchell's stump.

"What happened to you, kid?" Justin asked.

"He got bit. And we cut it off. It stopped him from turning." Manny said.

"Really? Whenever someone got bit, they always came back. Anyways, we're convicts. I might as well tell the truth." Vince expressed.

"What for?" Sonya said.

"Murder. I killed a guy who was threatening my brother...for something stupid. I regret it. Justin did some robbing or whatever." Vince confessed.

"Yeah, something like that." Justin said.

"Alright, well, it's been fun chatting, but we've gotta head up to Macon. So see ya." Sonya said as she got back in the car. Growling was heard as soon as she started the car. Vince turned around and saw about a dozen walkers come towards then, and soon they all started appearing around every corner.

"Shit!" Vince said as she started firing at walkers.

"Son of a bitch! Why didn't we ask those guys for weapons?" Manny sighed.

"You guys didn't." Sonya said as she pulled out a few bats from her backpack.

"Why didn't you mention it sooner?" Danny said.

"You didn't ask." Sonya chuckled. She gave me a bat, danny one and Manny one.

Justin had a small knife.

Danny ran and smashed a few walkers, and Manny did the same.

"Over here, I could use your help!" Vince yelled and I ran over to him and smacked a walker and it's brains splattered on the wall.

"AHHH!" Danny yelled and I ran over to where he was and he was about to get eaten.

"SHIT! LITTLE HELP HERE!" Manny yelled as he was grabbed by two other walkers.

[Save Danny]
    [Save Manny]

• When is character submit going to be up again?

• [Save Manny]

Danny, sorry bro, but I like Manny better ;x

• edited June 2014

[Save Manny]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 4/5 [ADAM STARK] ** **[GO TO MACON] "I'm going to Macon. It seems

• edited June 2014

Oooh, I really like how you show my character! She`s totally as same as I am. That is really cool.

I choose to [Save Danny]. I have more sympathy for him.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 4/5 [ADAM STARK] ** **[GO TO MACON] "I'm going to Macon. It seems

• Am I the only one voting for Manny? XD

Oooh, I really like how you show my character! She`s totally as same as I am. That is really cool. I choose to [Save Danny]. I have more sympathy for him.

• Save Danny.

• [Save Danny]

• [Save Danny]

• I'm voting for Manny.

Crips posted: »

Am I the only one voting for Manny? XD

• [save manny]

• Damn tough decision......[Save Manny]

• Oh man, uhh...

[Save Danny] >_<

• ...[Save Manny]...?

Twistee posted: »

Oh man, uhh... [Save Danny] >_<

• This is gonna be close, what happens if it's 50/50?

• [SAAAVVVVEEE MANNY!].

Manny has a kickass name!

Killing walkers is his game!

UUUURRRAAA!

• Maybe the writer gets the swing vote idk.

TWD_25 posted: »

This is gonna be close, what happens if it's 50/50?

• I was late. By some hours. I could not register. -Rage Music plays and sad piano pusic plays too-

• Guys, bear in mind that it could be a false choice like saving Shawn or Duck. It might just change how other characters view Tony errr... Adam Stark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.