TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• No, I don't vote. I let you guys vote

Domingez posted: »

Maybe the writer gets the swing vote idk.

• D: Not Colin!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ayo, Collin shouldn't step or I'ma have to do him harm Turn that piggy in and get him sent back to the farm!

• Okay, I'm reopening submissions. If you have already submitted a character, please don't submit another one unless your character gets killed off.
    Or if you haven't even sent in a character.

• Oh no no no, this isn't a false choice. It's one or the other.

Guys, bear in mind that it could be a false choice like saving Shawn or Duck. It might just change how other characters view Tony errr... Adam Stark.

• Okay, this is a tough one. But let's save Danny, I like him a bit more.

• Well then hear my impassioned plea, ya'll SAVE MANNY! I ain't too proud to beg!

TinyCarlos posted: »

Oh no no no, this isn't a false choice. It's one or the other.

• NOOOOOOOO! Damn you, Wheatley!

Pipas posted: »

Okay, this is a tough one. But let's save Danny, I like him a bit more.

• [Save Manny]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 4/5 [ADAM STARK] ** **[GO TO MACON] "I'm going to Macon. It seems

• Submitted one, Leroy Paul Cufferman, Ben Paul's older brother.

Okay, I'm reopening submissions. If you have already submitted a character, please don't submit another one unless your character gets killed off. Or if you haven't even sent in a character.

• Tough choice, eh. Save Manny, eh.

• edited June 2014

Voting is closed.

It was a close one.

I'm starting to write now.

• Yaaay.

Voting is closed. It was a close one. I'm starting to write now.

• I added my character. Yai

• Ahhhh the suspense is killing me! (and possibly my character)

Voting is closed. It was a close one. I'm starting to write now.

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day
    Chapter 1 Part 5/5
    [Save Manny]

I ran towards Manny, and my heart was beating fast. It was a split second decision and I regretted it.

"Shit, thanks." I said as I broke Manny free from the grip of the walkers.

"DANNY!" Sonya yelled in fear as a walker bit his neck and he fell to the ground, and the walker continued to feast on him.

"NO!!" Manny yelled as he ran over and smashed the walker's head.

"I'm....fine." Danny groaned as he had a huge bite in his neck.

"I'm sorry, guys." Justin knelt down and stuck a knife in the back of his head. Vince was firing at walkers, and Mitchell was kicking zombies, and Carmen stood there with a shocked expression.

"You fucking dick! We didn't even get to say goodbye!" Manny punched Justin square in the face and he fell back on the ground.

A. [Restrain Manny]
    B. [Do Nothing]

[Restrain Manny]

"Stop, man! It's not fuckin' worth it! It's not!" I held him back as he started to try and break loose.

"He just stuck the knife in his head like nothing!" Manny yelled and then he ran off to the vehicle.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I think we're fine for now, but there is too many around here and we need to get the hell out of here. Are you coming with us or not?" Vince asked.

"We're...heading to Macon." I gulped. Because of me, Danny was dead.

"Well, we're heading up to North Carolina. I got family there." Justin said as he got up wiping his nose that was bleeding.

"Okay. You do that, we're heading to Macon." Sonya said as she got into the car.

Mitchell wiped his tears from his face.

"I have to go with them." Mitchell spoke up.

"What?" I said confused.

"My other family is in North Carolina. I have-I NEED to go with them. I'm sorry." The irish kid said.

"I don't trust them with you." Manny said

"It should be the kid's decision." Justin said.

"Shut the fuck up." Manny growled at him.

"You're out of your mind, man. Calm down. It should be the kid's decision." Justin said.

"I have to go. I'm sorry, guys." The irish kid said again.

"We'll take care of him, okay? If he wants to go, he can. You aren't his father." Vince said.

"It's...your decision, Mitch." I said and Mitchell walked towards Vince and Justin.

"I got to, okay?" Mitch said as he stood beside them.

"I understand. We all do." I said. Sonya nodded and Carmen had a sad expression.

"Let's go, guys." Sonya got into the car.

"It was nice meeting you guys, good luck." Vince said.

"You too, man." I got into the car.

"How did we lose two people so fast?" Carmen wondered.

"It's my fault." I said.

"No, it wasn't. You could only save one of us." Manny said.

"Maybe so. Doesn't mean I have to live with myself about it." I said.

"Well, it'll be a long drive. I'm sorry, Manny. Danny was a good guy. We'll miss him." Sonya said as she started the car and drove off.

"Yeah..." Manny's voice fainted.

DAY 3 of the APOCALYPSE
    5:30AM

"Alright, we're here." Sonya said as she parked the car.

"Wh-what?" Manny said as he woke up. It was getting bright outside. I couldn't sleep all night. I mean, how could I considering?

"This is good." Manny stepped out the car and saw the Everett Pharmacy.

"We can look around in the pharmacy and get plenty of supplies. This pharmacy is probably the best bet we have. If it hasn't been cleared out by now. And it seems pretty quiet." Sonya said as she got out of the car, as did Carmen.

"Shut up, shut the fuck up, you hear me? You are gonna get us all killed!" A man whispered sharply.

"Don't talk to me like that, asshole." A woman replied to him, harshly.

"Guys, there's someone over there." A tall, skinny man said as he peeked around the corner.

"Put your fuckin' hands up, now!" The bulk man yelled as he pointed his gun at Manny.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down!" I yelled as I put my hands up.

"Give us the girl! Now!" The bulk, older man said.

"W-what?" Manny questioned.

"Give us the girl, NOW!" The man said again pointing the gun to Carmen.

"I will shoot you where you stand, you fuckin' hear me?!" The man threatened again.

"Fuck this." The skinny man said as she fired at Manny, hitting him in the leg, making him fall in pain. The woman shot me in the chest, I fell to the ground.

"ADAM!" Manny yelled in pain. I felt nothing but pain in my chest. I fell to the ground, face first and tried to look up but the pain was too intense. Another gunshot was heard.

"MOM! HELP!" Carmen yelled as she was being dragged.

"Let's go, god damn it!" The skinny man yelled.

"Squirming only makes it worse, girl.." The bulk man chuckled.

"NOO! NO!!!" Sonya yelled and another gunshot was heard. I heard a thud.

The next thing I saw was black. My life flashed before my eyes.

"ADAM, ADAM, ADAM!!" Manny's voice fainted in my eyes. And everything went to black.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Did everyone just flipping die? 0.0

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 5/5 [Save Manny] I ran towards Manny, and my heart was beating fa

• No. I'm gonna start Chapter 2 tomorrow.

Carley123 posted: »

And this doesn't mean you'll stop writing for a while right?

• And this doesn't mean you'll stop writing for a while right?

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 5/5 [Save Manny] I ran towards Manny, and my heart was beating fa

• No I'm gonna start Chapter 2 tomorrow.

Carley123 posted: »

And this doesn't mean you'll stop writing for a while right?

• Oh, no more of them tonight?
    I think I'm addicted, you are really good.

No I'm gonna start Chapter 2 tomorrow.

• So did you decide whether or not to use Xavier's epic meat hook skillz and all that?

• YYEEEAAAH! Manny lives to see another day! Okay well, he's crippled now, but maybe he'll live long enough for get some character development/backstory. Poor Danny. I can't believe Justin did that...rapist prick.

The morality rate for this crew isn't real good! D: 2 (maybe 3 dead, Adam is on death's door, Manny is shot in the leg and the handless wonder went with Vince and Justin. Sheesh! Good read, great cliffhanger. Looking forward to more.

• Okay, so Chapter 1 ended with a bang, and really wondered if some of our characters even made it.

Confirmed Alive: Manny
    Deaths: Danny

• Thank you for all your support. I just wanted you guys to know that Chapter 2 will pick up right where we left off, but the fate of Adam is yet to be revealed.

-So, Discuss your predictions, (if you think so and so is dead, alive, whatever) and Chapter 2 will kick off tomorrow with 4 parts and Episode 1 will be finished.

• Don't worry, Xavier will return. :)

So did you decide whether or not to use Xavier's epic meat hook skillz and all that?

• Adam's alive!

Thank you for all your support. I just wanted you guys to know that Chapter 2 will pick up right where we left off, but the fate of Adam is

• We shall see

TWD_25 posted: »

Adam's alive!

• Wow that was really good! :3 It's going to be cool to see how my character will be involved, even if that doesn't happen right away.

I'm very excited for more! Good job, TinyCarlos.

• I hope the group from the beginning returns and kickass :p even though I think they went to Savannah XD

• We shall see!

I hope the group from the beginning returns and kickass even though I think they went to Savannah XD

• Don't_Look_Back made this for my character Nero aloooong time ago (From another thread and he had different clothes in that thread)

Alt text

Thanks again Don't_Look_Back!

• Wow, thigs are getting juicy! I`m really nervous. I hope everyone will be alright... Who are these people? Why do they want Carmen? Seriously, I am so confused.

• I wonder if Adam's alright....

Alt text

Wow, thigs are getting juicy! I`m really nervous. I hope everyone will be alright... Who are these people? Why do they want Carmen? Seriously, I am so confused.

• Great chapter!
    I wish Adam is alive and where the hell are they taking the girl ?!

• OMG, can't wait for the next part! :O

• So my character (Danny) died, that means i could submit another one? I'm not sure if i will anyway.

• How the fuck can Adam survive a gunshot in the chest? Well, we'll see what TinyCarlos has in mind.

• edited June 2014

The rapist was Danny not Justin (I mean Danny from 400 days not my character that got killed) anyway i got here too late to vote, as usual. I would obviously choosed Danny but it seems like Manny is a more interesting character.

YYEEEAAAH! Manny lives to see another day! Okay well, he's crippled now, but maybe he'll live long enough for get some character developme

• Maybe he won't and Manny will be the new protagonist.

How the fuck can Adam survive a gunshot in the chest? Well, we'll see what TinyCarlos has in mind.

• oh my god i hope adam is alive i can't wait for chapter 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.