Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• lol Cole or Kara

My two fave characters lol

Actually, this part will be up to you guys. Which three character's POV do you want to see?

• Yeak I love Star Fox!

Alt text

Everyone loves Fox

• DAMN YOU LEROY JENKINS!

Leroy is evil and alive. The only people who know this are ATR, Clementine, Gia, Paul, Richard, Lana, Kara, and Lucy.

• YES!

You actually saved more than one person

• Wait, who was the one who ran to help Katie?

ATR [Push her back into the station] You begin walking back to Clementine. You see the little boy, Willy, running towards the station.

• Devyn heheheh (okay, I'm biased because that's me...)

Katie, Clementine or Willy, maybe?

Actually, this part will be up to you guys. Which three character's POV do you want to see?

• Well it would be good to see Katie I mean she did get shot

LET'S SEE KATIE!

sardines posted: »

Devyn heheheh (okay, I'm biased because that's me...) Katie, Clementine or Willy, maybe?

• It was I, WILLY

Wait, who was the one who ran to help Katie?

• YEAAAHHHHH

FREE WILLY!

Alt text

It was I, WILLY

• Thank you for finding that picture xD

YEAAAHHHHH FREE WILLY!

• If you had chosen to yell for ATR to stop 3 people would have died

YES!

• Forgot to mention that Leroy will make a return soon

Now hold on! Good story, love the character Fox, whoever's character that is, but what exactly happened to Leroy? Was he with KGB and evil or...?

• Thanks for helping me, mate.

It was I, WILLY

• Alt text

Forgot to mention that Leroy will make a return soon

• I'm getting so much screentime right now.

Well it would be good to see Katie I mean she did get shot LET'S SEE KATIE!

• Please tell me you're writing it right now?!

Alt text

Forgot to mention that Leroy will make a return soon

• That's fucking scary!

If you had chosen to yell for ATR to stop 3 people would have died

• Katie

ATR was still working on your wound, hard to think that the only other person who knew anything about medical experiences was a 16-year-old girl.

Lana walks in with your dinner "How are you feeling?" She sets your dinner on the counter

"Like shit." You answer her in a weak voice

"Hard to say that I wasn't expecting that." Lana looks down "ATR, Kara told me to tell you that when you're done in here she needs you to get Willy and go talk to her."

ATR nods and Lana leaves.

ATR

A few hours had passed since you had last spoken to anyone. You did talk to Kara and Willy stayed longer than you did, he had a problem of his own.

You were heading toy our housing unit when you see a pregnant woman heading the opposite direction of yourself, and a man with a bat behind her. You decide to follow them and make sure that he doesn't hurt her.

The woman stops to take a breath and the man raises the bat. He swings and hits the metal door. You run forward and grab the bat before he can swing again.

You take the bat out of his hands

"You think this is a game? You don't come back!" You yell before you swing and hit the man.

The pregnant woman stands up "Thank you so much." She looks as if she wants to pull you into a hug.

"You guys are down by to people, didn't want to make it four." You say to her "What's your name?"

"My name's Tera" She smiles and holds out her hand

"ATR" You say as you shake her hand.

(Achievement Unlocked: A New Day)

• I just have a feeling that I'm going to end up killed trying to help people now...

If you had chosen to yell for ATR to stop 3 people would have died

• Things are coming into play now, decided to only do two characters for suspense >:D Just kidding, there will probably be more parts since I don't sleep

• BOOM!

IMMA SHIP ATR AND TERA

FUCKIN IDK IF THEY'RE THE SAME AGE (lol prob not XD) BUT OH WELL

ATRERA?

TERRA?

TETRIS?

Katie ATR was still working on your wound, hard to think that the only other person who knew anything about medical experiences was a 16-

• Katie is going to be a big part of the remainder of the chapter, along with Willy and Tera

I'm getting so much screentime right now.

• Posted it now, kitten brethren!

Please tell me you're writing it right now?!

• YAY!

Things are coming into play now, decided to only do two characters for suspense >:D Just kidding, there will probably be more parts since I don't sleep

• TETRIS AYYYY but ATR's 16 while Tera's 25 and most likely in a relationship since she's pregnant sgkjwh5b

BOOM! IMMA SHIP ATR AND TERA FUCKIN IDK IF THEY'RE THE SAME AGE (lol prob not XD) BUT OH WELL ATRERA? TERRA? TETRIS?

• Paul, ATR, and Willy all went to help. ATR has medical experience so she helped a lot

• SO?!

16 and 25 not a big difference (Sarcasm lol)

and if she's in a relationship oh well just wait for her lover to become walker food!

TETRIS 4 LYFE DAWG!

Alt text

TETRIS AYYYY but ATR's 16 while Tera's 25 and most likely in a relationship since she's pregnant sgkjwh5b

• Not yet, you're a major character right now, you are the Clementine of chapter 2

I just have a feeling that I'm going to end up killed trying to help people now...

• When we were Peggy the woman who went to help Katie had no name, Peggy knows a lot about these people, regardless if they know her and if the person had a name I would have put it there xD

• If you yelled for ATR then she wouldn't hear you, continued walking, gotten shot. Katie would've went out and gotten shot in the heart. Santiago would've died. Willy would have been put on bad terms with the group. Tera wouldn't have been introduced for a little while longer.

Little decisions have big consequences.

That's fucking scary!

• Even I don't know who her lover is yet

SO?! 16 and 25 not a big difference (Sarcasm lol) and if she's in a relationship oh well just wait for her lover to become walker food! TETRIS 4 LYFE DAWG!

• oooooo MYSTERY!

Even I don't know who her lover is yet

• Soon or telltale soon?

Things are coming into play now, decided to only do two characters for suspense >:D Just kidding, there will probably be more parts since I don't sleep

• Anything but TellTale soon PLEASE NOT TTG SOON!

Soon or telltale soon?

• My soon B) Like 20 minutes

Soon or telltale soon?

• HOORAH!

My soon Like 20 minutes

• That would have been depressing...

If you yelled for ATR then she wouldn't hear you, continued walking, gotten shot. Katie would've went out and gotten shot in the heart. Sant

• Which part? x3

That would have been depressing...

• but I still need you guys to vote so I have something to go off of

HOORAH!

• All of it :(

Especially 3 people dying...

Which part? x3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.