Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• You mean the what characters to focus on?

VOTE PEOPLE!

but I still need you guys to vote so I have something to go off of

• I vote Katie 'n' Paul.

You mean the what characters to focus on? VOTE PEOPLE!

• I vote Me, Myself, and I

lol JK I already voted XD

I vote Katie 'n' Paul.

• But they didn't, all thanks to Willy!

All of it Especially 3 people dying...

• well that and the choices

You mean the what characters to focus on? VOTE PEOPLE!

• Wait, I thought we voted on all the choices so far?

well that and the choices

• Reynold

You stand at the gates of the community with Peggy.

"What do we do?" She asks you

"We talk to them" You say as you step forward and hit the gates with the butt of your gun.

You see a little boy run up and look through the gates with a woman following behind him.

"I don't know who the boy is, the woman is Kara, she's one of the leaders." Peggy tells you

You hear the boy talking to the woman but can't make out what he's saying.

You look and see both the woman and boy walking away from the gate.

[Keep trying] or [One day, but not today]

Fox

You walk to a unit that reads "1083" On your way you see Tera rushing somewhere in a hurry but you had your own place to be. You open the unit door and slip inside without being noticed.

Inside is Leroy. "Wow, you caught me, good job, Detective. What are you going to do now?" Leroy says in a sarcastic tone

"Leroy, we've been in this same unit for 2 days, talking about the same thing. Just give me the answer I want."

"How do I get out of here?"

"Two ways. Tell the truth or death."

Leroy

(The entire situation is above)

[Tell the truth] [Tell a lie] or [Kill me]

• There are new choices xD

Wait, I thought we voted on all the choices so far?

• [Keep Trying]

and

[Tell a Lie]

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reynold You stand at the gates of the community with Peggy. "What do we do?" She asks you "We talk to them" You say as you step for

• VOTE PEOPLE!

• [Keep trying]

[Tell the truth]

Reynold You stand at the gates of the community with Peggy. "What do we do?" She asks you "We talk to them" You say as you step for

• [Keep trying]

[Tell a lie]

• Voty voted.

VOTE PEOPLE!

• YES!

THE LIES!

Alt text

[Keep trying] [Tell a lie]

• Paul

You didn't know what was going on with this group, all you knew is that you didn't like it. You had tried to talk to a leader but Fox was always gone during the day and it was up to Kara to keep the group in one. You wanted to know what was going on.

You knew that wherever Willy was you would find Kara nearby so all you had to do was look for one of them.

You scan the area for Willy, you find him but for once, not her. Maybe he knew where she was.

You continue scanning the area as a woman walks over to you "You looking for someone?" You jump at the sound of her voice, you didn't see her before.

"Yeah, Kara." You respond to her

She chuckles "Good luck with that. She's been gone since first thing this morning."

Katie

You wake up in the medical station and see ATR. You try and stand up but instantly feel as the pain begins to flow through your leg to your hip, you let out a scream and instantly lay back down.

"Katie, you really shouldn't be getting up" ATR says as she looks over at you.

(Sorry but there wasn't much I could do for Katie. Once we reach the next part there will be things to do)

• Recap: Enemies, suspicious leaders, baby on the way, injured medic.

Fallen: KingJuiceBox

• Leroy

[Tell a lie]

"Alright, you want the truth? They're hiding out at an old restaurant, down in Macon." You say to him

"We'll look into it" Kaden says as he lifts the unit door.

"You said I was going to get out!" You yell at him as he leaves and shuts the door.

Willy

You sit with Clementine, in the shade of the only tree in the storage facility.

You look over and see that the adults had gathered together and were talking

"It's not fair." Clementine says

"What's not?" You ask her

"That the adults get to do all the cool stuff." She says, crossing her arms.

"Not all of them get to. Tera can't because she's going to have a baby. Katie can't because she's hurt. ATR can't because she's helping everyone else. Santiago can't because he's mute." You look over at Clementine, who then shrugs.

You look over at the adults, seeing some of them on the wall. You turn back to Clementine and see people climbing in from behind.

[Run and hide] or [Go to the adults]

(Last part for the night but I will post plenty more parts tomorrow)

• Parts are getting shorter as the chapter is coming to an end but once I have the ability to think they'll be longer

• AW SHIT

[GET YO LIL ASSES TO DA ADULTS! RUUUUUUUN!]

Leroy [Tell a lie] "Alright, you want the truth? They're hiding out at an old restaurant, down in Macon." You say to him "We'll loo

• lol

Parts are getting shorter as the chapter is coming to an end but once I have the ability to think they'll be longer

• |] Keep trying [|
    |] Tell the truth [|

• edited June 2014

[Go to the adults]

Also yay, Lucy is part of the story :-D

• http://gyazo.com/6ca70e15f4866c66b573a629a2b67f22 Guess I'll have to make Tera's baby a girl then, make it 18 to 28.

• Willy

[Run to the adults]

You grab Clementine's wrist and run towards the adults. You grab Lucy's arm and point to the people climbing in from the back.

"Go to the medical station. You need to warn ATR and Katie, fast." She tells you.

You let go of Clementine and run to the medical station, you enter to find ATR being held at gunpoint, you jump back and attempt to run back to Lucy without being seen by the people.

One of the men grabs you and picks you up.

Katie

ATR was being held at gunpoint but that doesn't mean you were or that you couldn't help. You remember about how Willy had broken a glass decoration before. You were able to reach the glass but you might be seen.

You reach for the glass, using your fingers you grab a small piece. It won't help much unless you're going against yourself.

(?) This might take a while

Kara

You had just gotten back from a run to find the storage facility under lock down. You sneak through an entrance that you had made before, just to avoid going through the back.

You notice the man and the woman who had been at the gates earlier that morning.

The man rabbles on about something or other but you don't really care. You notice Willy being held by one of the men, with a gun to his head.

You could take aim now and risk everything or you could get closer

[Take aim now] or [Get closer]

• Fuck this is a hard choice......GAH DAMN IT!

[Get Closer]

I hope I don't regret this.....

Willy [Run to the adults] You grab Clementine's wrist and run towards the adults. You grab Lucy's arm and point to the people climbing

• Eh, eh, get closer I guess, I don't want to shoot the kid. :-(

• [Get closer]

Willy [Run to the adults] You grab Clementine's wrist and run towards the adults. You grab Lucy's arm and point to the people climbing

• [Take aim now]

Kara's gonna die if we try to get closer.

• [Get closer

You will only get one clear shot make sure it's precise

• edited June 2014

[Take aim now] Hope you've got a good shot, Kara.

• |] Get closer [|

Damn this is good, Santiago n' Peggy approves! \o/

• [GET YO LIL ASSES TO DA ADULTS! RUUUUUUUN!]

AW SHIT [GET YO LIL ASSES TO DA ADULTS! RUUUUUUUN!]

• [Get closer]

Katie is near Willy, I don't want to risk Katie's life.

• Kara

[Get closer]

You crouch walk your way towards the wall that the men are standing on, the man you're aiming for, standing on the ground still.

You take aim, hold your breath, and pull the trigger. a clear shot through the head, the man falls to the ground, still holding onto Willy.

Willy wiggles out of the dead man's grasp and runs over to you "What do we do?" He asks you

"We fight back" or "We surrender"

Katie

You manage to grab a piece of glass , sharp and long enough to do some damage. You begin to moan in order to get the guards attention.

ATR looks at you and then at the glass, catching onto your plan.

The guard walks over to you, you leap off of the bed and throw the glass shard through the guard's eye.

ATR takes the gun from the guard as he falls down.

"What do we do now?" She asks you

"We should wait here" or "We should go help the others"

Peggy

You watched as the guard fell, you run over to Reynold.

"One of them has a weapon and they're already firing! We need to go, now!" You yell at him

He simply holds up his hand, telling you to be quiet

"You know what? I'm tired of you telling me to be quiet. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't know where these people were." You raise your voice at him.

He holds up his gun, giving you another warning.

"You're not bossing me around anymore." or [Be quiet]

Leroy

One of Reynold's thugs had let you out. You were loose and dangerous. You ran towards the front gates with the guard.

You saw another guard fall and that Willy kid slip away from him. You also saw who shot him, Kara.

She and Willy move from their spot and you follow them.

She as her back turned to you, now's your chance.

[Attack her] or [Escape]

• edited June 2014

"We fight back"

NEVER SURRENDER

"We should go help the others"

Worth the risk to save your friends

"You're not bossing me around anymore."

STFU

[Escape]

I'm not hitting a girl

Kara [Get closer] You crouch walk your way towards the wall that the men are standing on, the man you're aiming for, standing on the g

• "We fight back"

No girl is going to surrend

SAVE EVERYONE!

Dieeeee

"Attack her"

I want Leroy to get killed :Dstrong text

• edited June 2014

"We fight back"

Attack her

Kara [Get closer] You crouch walk your way towards the wall that the men are standing on, the man you're aiming for, standing on the g

• Kara

"We're going to fight back"

You look over at Willy and give him a handgun. "We're going to fight back."

He looks down at the gun "Don't need it unless you have to. If things go bad and I can't help you, you should be able to help yourself." You say to him as he looks up and nods.

"We want to get them out of our home.Let me put it in an easier way to understand. You're in a video game, the goal of the game is to get the mean people out of your home. You fire at the the bad people but you can't stay in the same place for a long time." You explain to Willy.

"You seem to get it so let's do this." You stand up and start firing.

Katie

"We should go help the others."

"We're going to go out there and fight for what's ours." You say to ATR, taking a knife out of the cabinet.

The two of you sneak out of the medical station. You run to the first people you see, Lucy, Devyn, Gia, and Tera.

"Apparently this baby already has it out for us and is ready to fight." Lucy says to you.

"What she's trying to say is that the baby's coming." Gia adds on.

"ATR, you go with Tera. Lucy, Devyn, Gia, come with me." "You all go with Tera, I'll keep moving." or "We stick together"

Peggy

"You're not bossing me around anymore"

"No, don't tell me to be quiet. Why don't you be quiet for once? You're not the boss of me anymore. Do your own dirty work, I quit."

Reynold begin to watch you as you walk away, drawing his gun.

He shoots you directly above your heart and you fall to the ground.

RIP Peggy Ma

Leroy

[Attack her]

You flag the guard down. "I'm going to handle her myself, she can't protect herself for shit. You stay back." You tell the guard

"Yes sir." The guard says as he begins running back for the wall.

You look to make sure that Willy won't catch you and as soon as he turns away you jump at her.

She drops her gun and lets out a scream. Willy pulls out a gun of his own and pulls the trigger, without aim.

He shoots you in the stomach, causing you to bleed out to death.

Kara gets up and picks up her gun, then pulls Willy into a hug before the two run off, leaving you to die.

RIP Leroy

• Omg, everybody's dying! :-O

"ATR, you go with Tera. Lucy, Devyn, Gia, come with me."

Kara "We're going to fight back" You look over at Willy and give him a handgun. "We're going to fight back." He looks down at the g

• I think that's enough for the night now. I might as well get some sleep while I have the chance. I'll post more in a few hours. (For real this time.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.