The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• Still Dev.'cause she's elder.

Quick note: Devin is 18, Dev (Devyn) is 16 and Ethan is 14.

1. [Save Devyn]

2. [Be friendly]

Episode 1: Chapter [1/5] Netherlands, Countryside, day 1. Joe “I can’t believe it.” You say to your friend James. “Did your car br

• [Be friendly], [Save Ethan].

P.S. I hope you noticed that I submitted Margareth's son too.

Episode 1: Chapter [1/5] Netherlands, Countryside, day 1. Joe “I can’t believe it.” You say to your friend James. “Did your car br

• Name?

[Be friendly], [Save Ethan]. P.S. I hope you noticed that I submitted Margareth's son too.

• [Loot them] [Go on without them]. Today I feel like a villain.

• Ah, Alexander.

Name?

• I'll put on a timer, in 30 minutes voting is closed.

• HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

hihitwd posted: »

[Loot them] [Go on without them]. Today I feel like a villain.

• Pavone is actualy the surname of my character lol. Can you fix it?

I'll put on a timer, in 30 minutes voting is closed.

• Any Finnish people here? :D

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

It only says Pavone from what I can see.

Shumisha posted: »

Pavone is actualy the surname of my character lol. Can you fix it?

• .-. Her name is Ilary

It only says Pavone from what I can see.

• Doesn't say.

.-. Her name is Ilary

• Strange...probaly i forgot about about it. She had another name but i did not like it. Can't you put Ilary instead?

Doesn't say.

• I put it in there, it says Ilary Pavone now.

* Strange...probaly i forgot about about it. She had another name but i did not like it. Can't you put Ilary instead?

• Thank you ^^

I put it in there, it says Ilary Pavone now.

• I thought voting was already closed, but that's what I would have voted.

!!VOTING CLOSED!! James and Joe will be friendly towards the strangers Devin will save Ethan

edited June 2014

!!VOTING CLOSED!!

James and Joe will be friendly towards the strangers

Devin will save Ethan

• Ugh I just missed the voting >_<

By the way, why are there 2 Devins/Devyns? It's really confusing, and my tiny brain is having trouble distinguishing the two.

!!VOTING CLOSED!! James and Joe will be friendly towards the strangers Devin will save Ethan

• Lol, I wake up and my character's already dead. Whatever, at least Ethan will be okay.

• Devyn is me IRL, and Devin is actually the name of my IRL adopted brother. So we just submitted ourselves :P Sorry!

Ugh I just missed the voting >_< By the way, why are there 2 Devins/Devyns? It's really confusing, and my tiny brain is having trouble distinguishing the two.

• Remember what you wrote in the character submit.

sardines posted: »

Lol, I wake up and my character's already dead. Whatever, at least Ethan will be okay.

• ):

Remember what you wrote in the character submit.

• You're clearly not remembering the same part as med.

sardines posted: »

):

• I think I am. But who knows. Lol.

You're clearly not remembering the same part as med.

• edited June 2014

its a good starting for a fan-fic history personally im starting to like a lot those things of 'fan-fic works'.

• edited June 2014

i just want to leave a sugestion/opinion:
    when most of the characters unite in a group /settlement, i would like to see a sort of confrontation or a voting to see who is the best for being the leader of the group/settlement and after ;the group splits and separates in cause to internal conflicts and both groups find each other time later and unite to fight against another group with bad intentions,and after that both groups reconciliate and start again as a settlement. im just saying but if you like the idea leave your like for this comment.

• I've decided to give Devin and nickname so people don't get confused with him and Devyn, Devin is now know as Dev.

edited June 2014

Episode 1: Chapter [2/5]

France, Orleans, Day 1.

Devyn.

(!) Dev chose to save Ethan.

You take a quick glance behind you while still preventing the Zombie from biting you, you see your brother rushing towards Ethan, just like you told him to. The Zombie is getting stronger and stronger, but you manage to shove it to the ground and stomp it’s head in, you quickly rush towards the ladder and climb up it, you see your brother helping Ethan, they both escape and climb up the ladder.

“I’m sorry, Devyn.” He looked at you. “I’m so sorry.”

“You did like I told you to, I respect that.” You smile at him.

“What are those things?” Ethan asked.

“I think.. They’re Zombies.” Dev looks at Ethan with sad eyes.

“But, but? Zombies? Don’t they eat people?” He was scared.

“They do Ethan, that’s why it grabbed you, it wanted to eat you.” You look at Ethan.

Netherlands, Countryside, Day 1.

Joe.

(!) You choose to be friendly to the strangers.

“Hello? You friendly?” You ask the strangers.

“Maybe, depending on if you are.” A teenage boy looks at you with skeptically.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m Joe and and that there is James.”

(?) James will remember that you were a wussy.

“Okay, I trust you on this one, Joe. My name is Curtis, that there is Ilary, and the other guy is Artie.” He smiles at you.

“What the fuck, Joe? What kind of wussy are you?” James walks up to you with anger on his face. “Seriously, Joe.”

“Come on, James, I’m just trying to talk to people, maybe they can help with the car, we have to get Amsterdam, y’know?” You started to slowly lose your temper with him.

“Wait? Where are you guys going?” Artie asked.

“We’re going to Amsterdam.” You say.

“That’s stupid, don’t you guys know what’s happening?” He asks you.

“What? What’s happening?” James was surprised.

“The dead, they’re… Walking.. Eating people.. Y’know? Zombies.” Ilary finale came into the conversation.

“What the what?!?” James was speechless.

Denmark, Vejle, Day 1.

Alexander.

“Margareth, you’re the eldest here, you must understand.” Nate looks at your mother. “Don’t you want what’s best for the kid?”

“I know what’s best for him.” She looks at Nate angrily.

“You know what we all saw, the dead are walking, the only reason that you’re alive is because I rescued your asses.” Nate started to lose his temper.

“No, we’re staying! Waiting for the military!” Your mother tried to convince him to stay.

“You know what? Fucking stay! Your lives don’t matter to me, fucking die for all I care!” Nate started to go off.

“I know what’s best for my son!” She shouted at Nate.

“NO YOU FUCKING DON’T! HE’S GOING TO DIE IF YOU STAY HERE, I’M JUST TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE, IF YOU WON’T DO IT THEN FUCKING FINE, I’LL DO IT!” Nate lost his temper completely. “YOU PIECE OF OLD SHIT, GO DIE IN A HOLE FOR ALL I CARE, JUST AS LONG AS THAT BOY IS SAFE I’M HAPPY, YOU HEAR ME?”

“Why does my son matter so much to you?” She looked at Nate skeptically.

“WE NEED SOME PEOPLE TO REPRODUCE, YOUR SON FOR EXAMPLE, HE’S YOUNG, HE CAN REPRODUCE, HE CAN HELP HUMANITY IN THIS FIGHT, YOU HEAR ME?” Nate shouted. “YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?”

“I do, I just don’t like the idea.” She was scared to what Nate might do.

“YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY DON’T WE JUST FUCKING ASK THE KID? HUH? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, DOESN’T IT?” Nate tried calming down, but he couldn’t.

“Yes, sweetie, what do you want to do? Leave or stay?” She smiles at you.

1. [We leave.]

2. [We stay.]

• I...i can't vote that o.o

Episode 1: Chapter [2/5] France, Orleans, Day 1. Devyn. (!) Dev chose to save Ethan. You take a quick glance behind you while st

• [We leave]

That Nate guy is a jerk, but unfortunately he's right.

Luckily my hopes regarding Devyns survival came true. We did the right decision guys :D

Episode 1: Chapter [2/5] France, Orleans, Day 1. Devyn. (!) Dev chose to save Ethan. You take a quick glance behind you while st

• Yeah you did. Bravo! Bravo! Slowly claps

[We leave] That Nate guy is a jerk, but unfortunately he's right. Luckily my hopes regarding Devyns survival came true. We did the right decision guys

• This Nate guy know some serious karate, damn!

[We leave]

• I like how no-one commented on the the (!) James will remember that you were a wussy.

• Nate is such a jerk! Since Margareth and Alexander are my characters, I want you to make them slap Nate!

Well, not so hard, of course. Because I agree with Nate to [leave].

• This looks cool! Take my character.

• [We leave.]

• We leave.

• Geez O____O

We leave.

I lived! Yaaaay!

• 1. [We leave.]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.