The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• Well, you made one statement in you character submit that made this choice very clear to me.

sardines posted: »

Geez O____O We leave. I lived! Yaaaay!

• !!VOTING OVER!!

Margareth, Alexander and Nate Andersen will leave.

• NATE IS AN ASSHOLE

!!VOTING OVER!! Margareth, Alexander and Nate Andersen will leave.

• No, he just has a temper.

NATE IS AN ASSHOLE

• [We leave.]

Episode 1: Chapter [2/5] France, Orleans, Day 1. Devyn. (!) Dev chose to save Ethan. You take a quick glance behind you while st

• Looks guys

Episode 1: Chapter [3/5]

France, Orleans, Day 1.

Ethan.

“I still can’t believe that the dead are walking.” You’re scared, really scared. “It’s like those comics by Robert Kirkman and the game by Telltale Games.”

“It is.” Dev answered. “It is.”

Devyn walked away, as she looked into the burning sky, a tear forming in her eye, memories of fallen dreams and all those that have died.

Denmark, Vejle, Day 1.

Nate.

“We leave.” You look at the boy, smiling a little.

“Look! Haha! You’re wrong madam, even your kid agrees.” You start grinning.

“Are you sure about that sweetheart?” She looked at him with sad eyes.

“Yes, mom.” He looked angrily at her.

“Okay then, I trust you on this one sweetheart.” She smiled at him.

You open the door and you walk out.

“Okay, we should just try to find some more survivors, no use getting ourselves killed, y’know.” You smile at them.

“We know, we know, chill out, dude.” She looks angrily at you.

“Ah, whatever.” You smile back at her.

You all three start walking, but Zombie’s start getting closer and closer.

“Mommy, I’m scared.” You hear Alexander whispering.

“No need to be, we’re going to be alright.” You smile at him.

You grab your machete that you’ve been keeping on your back this whole time.

“This is going to be hard, be prepared.” You say. “This is going to be dangerous.”

You look behind you to see a Zombie closing in on you. You see no signs of Alexander and Margareth, you only hear running steps. You quickly swing your machete into the head of the Zombie.

Germany, Kiel, Day 3.

Gary.

“Heh, guys look at it in the good way, we’re three days into whatever this shit is, so we’re good.” You start grinning.

“...” Winston sighed.

“Oh come on Winston, buddy ol’ pal.” You smile at him.

“Give the guy a fucking break.” Stefan defended Winston.

“I’m just trying to cheer the dude up, I found him with his dead family for christ sake.” You just got serious.

“Gary, how can we trust you? You could just kill us all one shot couldn’t you?” Stefan looked at you skeptically.

“Because that would be…”

BANG!

You were hit in the stomach by a gunshot.

“Ello! My name is David? How are you dead people today?” He started laughing.

Winston quickly grabbed your gun without anyone noticing.

“You guys aren’t going to introduce yourselves?” He was still laughing. “Oh come on, you guys better be joking.”

You tried to find your gun but you couldn’t.

“Please? Just please? Tell me your..”

BANG!

He was short in the shoulder and started stumbling backwards.

BANG! BANG!

One leg and another in the stomach.

You quickly run up and take his gun.

“Just push him off.” Charlie said.

“No, we should spare him.” Nicole said.

“I agree with Nicole.” Winston said.

“Just kill him already.” Stefan said.

“We could just let him go.” You try to convince them to be a little nicer to him.

“So he can just come back with more people? Nope.” Stefan stood his ground.

“Yeah, he could come back with more people, Stefan is totally right.” Charlie kept agreeing.

“No, I can see it on his face, he isn’t a killer, I’ve seen my share of killers and he ain’t got the look.” Nicole tried to convince the others.

“We can’t just go ‘Cry Wolf’ already, that story ended badly.” Winston kept agreeing with Nicole.

“Your choice, Gary.” Stefan looked at you with a skeptical look.

1. [Kill him]

2. [Spare him]

• Kill him. Something bad is goi.g to happen ifwe spare him

Looks guys Episode 1: Chapter [3/5] France, Orleans, Day 1. Ethan. “I still can’t believe that the dead are walking.” You’re sca

• [Kill him] Never forget Boyd

Looks guys Episode 1: Chapter [3/5] France, Orleans, Day 1. Ethan. “I still can’t believe that the dead are walking.” You’re sca

• "ITS LIKE THOSE COMICS BY ROBERT KIRKMAN AND THAT GAME BY TELLTAME GAMES"

Not gonna lie, I laughed really hard.

Anywho... he tried to kill them, nope.

Kill him

• Kil him.

• [Kill him]

• 10 More minutes of voting.

Also am I the only one here who listens to Area 11? Because nobody seem to get the reference to one of their songs.

Lingvort posted: »

[Kill him]

• [Kill him]

i have posted a character in the submission but it hasn't appeared on the waiting to be introduced list.

your fanficton is really good by the way.

• I'll update the list tomorrow.

ConaMurphy posted: »

[Kill him] i have posted a character in the submission but it hasn't appeared on the waiting to be introduced list. your fanficton is really good by the way.

• Alright thank you!

I'll update the list tomorrow.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Episode 1: Chapter [4/5]

Germany, Kiel, Day 3.

Gary.

(!) You chose to kill the attacker.

“You tried to kill us, you will come back, with more people, you’ll try to kill us again, I won’t let that happen.” You shout at him angrily.

“That is madness… I-I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He pleads.

“Madness? This. Is. KIEL!” You shout at him while kicking him of the roof.

“Wha--!” He shouts while falling.

SPLAT!

You took a quick look down.

“Eww… That’s disgusting.” You say while smiling a little.

(?) They will remember that.

“Sick dude, can we trust you?” Stefan was once again skeptical.

“You wanted me to do it.” You answer.

“You could’ve just shot him, whatever, just not whatever that sick thing was.” He was still skeptical.

“Hey, at least I didn’t shoot his dick off.” You say while smiling.

“I think we should head away, his gang knows where we are.” Nicoline was scared, you could see it on her face.

“I agree.” Said Winston.

“Where the fuck would we go?” Asks Charlie.

“City Hall.” Says Winston.

“I think we should go to the apartment blocks nearby, there’s going to be lots of food and there’s a supermarket really close, we can do scavenging trips.”

1. [City hall]

2. [Apartment blocks]

France, Orleans, Day 3.

Ethan.

“We’ve been walking for two days now, can we please have a break?” You ask your siblings.

“No, sorry, Ethan, but we have to keep going.” You sister answer not even looking at you.

“Fine.” You answer coldly.

“Shit, there’s a plank, we have to go one by one, you understand? Devyn you go first.” Said Dev.

You could hear the plank creak a little as she walked over, thankfully nothing happened.

“I’ll go second, you go last, okay, Ethan?” Dev asked.

“Alright.” You say smiling a little.

This time it creaks even louder than before, but Dev made it over okay.

“Come on, Ethan, we can’t wait all day.” Devyn was grinning a little.

You took one step, nothing happened, you took another step, nothing happened, you took the third step, nothing, but just as you took the fourth step you heard a loud creaking noise of the a plank breaking, you had no time to react and you just fell, you landed on the ground in the middle of an alleyway.

“ETHAN!!!” Devyn shouted.

You screamed in pain as Zombie started to come closer.

“I’ll go get him, I can do it.” Dev started climbing the ladder.

You looked up at Devyn and raised your arm, as the Zombies came closer.

“Oof..” Dev jumped down to you. “Come on, can you walk?”

You tried to answer but it hurt too much.

“Devin! Get up here!” Devyn shouted.

“G-go… Devin… Go…” You say with your last strenght. “Go.”

Dev climbed the ladder just so high over you that the Zombies couldn’t get to him.

Devin and Devyn started crying and so did you.

You felt the first chomp, and the second, you closed your eyes as you screamed in pain, while the Zombies devoured you.

Netherlands, Countryside, Day 3.

Joe.

“Joe, when we first met this people.” James said.

“Yeah, what then?” You ask.

“You could’ve been tougher, you acted like a wussy, I’m sorry if that’s just how you are, but I don’t approve of it, we need to be tough to survive.” He looked at you as seriously as he could.

“Hey, you two, catch up, we’re soon in Groningen.” Curtis waved you over.

“Fucking finally.” James said.

“But it ain’t gonna be today.” Artie said. “It’s almost dark, so we should camp for tonight.”

You spend the rest of the day setting up your camp and sleeping.

Netherlands, Countryside, Day 4.

Joe.

You wake up to the screams of a human, you walk out to see what it is, you see James beating up a man.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” He shouts at the man while beating him.

“I’m-I’m… Tyler.. Tyler is.. My name..” He answered.

“WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?” He kept beating him.

“I.. I saw you.. You guys camping and.. I thought..” James interrupted him. “You could steal our stuff? Good fucking idea, sir.”

“Oh.. Hey Joe.” He said while beating Tyler.

“Does he deserve it?” You ask.

“Yeah, I found him searching in our supplies.” He answers.

“That.. Is.. Isn’t… True..” Tyler said.

“Did we ask you?” James said, still beating him.

1. [Stop Him]

2. [Let him do it]

• [Let him do it]

I will not be remembering Joe as a wussy anymore.

Episode 1: Chapter [4/5] Germany, Kiel, Day 3. Gary. (!) You chose to kill the attacker. “You tried to kill us, you will come ba

• We may see about that.

[Let him do it] I will not be remembering Joe as a wussy anymore.

• edited June 2014
    1. [Stop Him]
    2. [City hall]
      what wrong with James?

Episode 1: Chapter [4/5] Germany, Kiel, Day 3. Gary. (!) You chose to kill the attacker. “You tried to kill us, you will come ba

• edited June 2014

[Let him do it]

[City Hall]

Tonight we dine in hell :D

• He's just... A mix of Nate and Carver with an even worse temper.

privatejoe posted: »

* [Stop Him] * [City hall] what wrong with James?

• Some of you guys forgot the first vote, there's two in this one.

• edited June 2014

1. [City hall] Probably less Zambs there.

2. [Stop Him] No offence to the person who created him, but this guy is a psycho! He's like Shane! For all we know, the guy could be completely innocent.

• He was described as "Some might call him cruel."

1. [City hall] Probably less Zambs there. 2. [Stop Him] No offence to the person who created him, but this guy is a psycho! He's like Shane! For all we know, the guy could be completely innocent.

• JAMES WILL REMEMBER YOU WERE A WUSSY

this is so great keep it up!!

Episode 1: Chapter [2/5] France, Orleans, Day 1. Devyn. (!) Dev chose to save Ethan. You take a quick glance behind you while st

• I submitted as a villain xD

• [Appartments]
    [Stop him]
    I dunno what's the issue with james he's the character i love to hate! like the govenor, like carver, shane? i hope there's gonna be another character like him ><

• 1)Apartament
    2)Stop him.

• Me too!

Alive_Clem posted: »

I submitted as a villain xD

• MY BROTHER IS DEAD

;____;

[Apartment buildings]

[Stop him]

• You've still got Devin.

sardines posted: »

MY BROTHER IS DEAD ;____; [Apartment buildings] [Stop him]

• [Stop him] I want to hear this guy out first.

[Apartment blocks]

• [appartaments] [let him do it]

lets see what happens

• That's true, I guess ;_;

You've still got Devin.

• The group of Ilary and the others...did just disappared? ;v

• **1. [City hall] **

2. [Stop Him]

• soo.... when the voting finish??

• IM Tyler LET ME LIVE!!!

• I'm James, sorry bro.

IM Tyler LET ME LIVE!!!

• None taken. I was actually thinking of Carver when I created this guy.

1. [City hall] Probably less Zambs there. 2. [Stop Him] No offence to the person who created him, but this guy is a psycho! He's like Shane! For all we know, the guy could be completely innocent.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.