The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• No votes?

IT HAS ARRIVED! Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 1 of 5. France, Orleans, Day 4. Devyn. “There’s gun in here!” Devin sho

• [The school, where you were last with ‘em]

[“Yes, Artie, he is, he’s just trying to survive himself.”]

IT HAS ARRIVED! Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 1 of 5. France, Orleans, Day 4. Devyn. “There’s gun in here!” Devin sho

• edited June 2014

Damn...hope I'm alive I mean cough Alexander cough

[The supermarket]
    [Yes, Artie,he is, he's just trying to survive himself]

• In the last episode people thought: We're going to kill James he's fuckin' sick.

In this episode people think: JAMES IS A GOOD MAN, ARTIE.

In the next episode people will think: James is love. James is life.

• edited June 2014

[The Supermarket, a wise choice of survival]

[“He’s just like everyone else, he’s trying to survive, just like everyone else.”]

• [The Supermarket, a wise choice of survival] [“Yes, Artie, he is, he’s just trying to survive himself.”]

• Gotta love my character arc.

In the last episode people thought: We're going to kill James he's fuckin' sick. In this episode people think: JAMES IS A GOOD MAN, ARTIE. In the next episode people will think: James is love. James is life.

• I want' to put out a new video today... So....

!!VOTING CLOSED EARLY TODAY!!

Joe will tell Artie that James is a good man

Nate will go to the Supermarket

• [The school, where you were last with ‘em]
    [“He’s just like everyone else, he’s trying to survive, just like everyone else.”]

• It's one sad day today, as one of the main characters die.

Episode 2: Silence, my dear.

Chapter: 2 of 5.

Netherlands, Groningen, Day ?.

Joe.

“James? He’s a good man, Artie, just trying to survive, he might put himself first, but that doesn’t matter, we’re all tryin’ our best to survive ain’t we?” You answer his question.

“Well, doesn’t really matter, we’re in it together now.” He says with a slight tone of sadness, you obviously have different opinions, hopefully what you said might’ve changed it.

Suddenly Curtis, Ilary, James and Tyler came running into the pharmacy.

“Guys! Zombies came into the warehouse, we had to escape, we have.. Few.. Supplies with us.” James said in a sad tone.

“Rgghh..” Moaning was heard.

“Fuck? Did they follow us?” Curtis was scared.

“Why the fuck did you guys come over then?” Artie asks. “Just take us with you into the grave?”

They broke in through the door, the windows started breaking, they came in.

“We have to go guys, through the back door!” Curtis shouted and ran out through the back door. Tyler and Ilary follow quickly, you also turned around, just to hear two screams for help.

“Joe! Help me!” James was shouting.

“Joe! Get the.. Save… Save James!” Artie shouted.

1. [Save James]

2. [Save Artie]

Denmark, Vejle, Day ?.

Nate.

The Supermarket seemed like a good idea and you almost arrived as you heard a scream from inside, you rush inside to find your old friends, Adrian and Chris, standing over the body of a newly stabbed Margareth, you also see them holding Alexander.

“What the?” You ask.

“Oh hey.. Nate.” Adrian answers.

You quickly run over and tackle Adrian. Punch Chris in the head and take Adrian’s gun.

“Come over here, Alexander.” You throw him the gun.

“Nate, we shouldn’t kill them, they’re your old friends.”

“DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO YOUR MOTHER?” You ask in a very angry tone.

“Yes, but.. She attacked them, she was stupid, she wasn’t smart enough.” He answer in an uncaring tone.

“I’m sorry, Nate, I.. I didn’t think..” Adrian started talking.

“Oh shut up.” You tell him to be quiet.

1. [Kill them]

2. [Spare them]

3. [Let Alexander avenge his mother]

France, Lorraine, Day ?.

Devyn.

“It’d been two months since I lost Ethan and Devin.” You answer Eli’s question.

“It’s quite.. Sad.” You could see how sad Willy became.

You were in a new group, Willy, Eli and Brent. Eli was 15 and so was Brent, Willy was 13, so you were the oldest. You took care of them, you were currently on your way to the Alps in Italy.

Sadly, the conversation didn’t last long, Dead came and attacked you. You looked behind you to see Willy being grabbed. Eli fighting a Dead and Brent being grabbed in the leg, you could only save one or two, depending.

1. [Save Willy]

2. [Save Eli]

3. [Save Brent]

Gary.

Germany, Kiel, Day ?.

It was one day since the first murder, today you all woke up by hearing a scream, this time it was Katherine. She laid on the floor, dead.

“My.. My.. My Katherine…” Duncan started crying.

Stefan didn’t like the idea of newcomers and was the only to not support them joining. Charlie and Nicole agreed on taking them with you. Winston… He doesn’t talk much, he doesn’t know the language that well.

“Duncan, I’m so sorry.” Nicole patted him on the back.

“Geez! I can’t take this!” Stefan walked away and packed his things. You all walked out and buried Katherine and Valdis.

The next day.

There was a morning meeting today, Stefan didn’t come for the morning meeting.

“Is.. Stefan, NO!” Nicole burst into tears.

You all walked up and checked Stefan’s room. He wasn’t there, not a corpse or anything, so he wasn’t dead, the window was open.

“He abandoned us.” Duncan said angrily.

“NO! That isn’t the Stefan I know!” Nicole burst into tears once again.

You all spend the rest of the day looking for Stefan, but you didn’t find him.

Near Midnight.

You were having nightmares that woke you up, you tried to sleep as you heard a creak from the door. You look, a man came walking into the room, a knife in his hand, you weren’t armed, only you godlike fists could help you now. He walks closer as, BANG! He was shot in the shoulder, Nicoline turned on the light and you punched the man, it was Winston. He quickly turned and stabbed you through the chest, BANG! BANG! He fell to the ground, shot in both knees. Nicole threw you the gun.

“Hey Winston Tsao, you murderer.” You say.

“You’re going to die just as much as I am, got ya good in the lung!” He says.

“I don’t care.” You answer. “Why did you kill those folks?”

“THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! ONE!!! I HAD TO, I NEED TO BE THE ONLY ONE!!!” He shouts.

“You crazy.. Cough” You could barely breathe.

“Just kill him already.” Nicole said.

“Where’s Stefan?” You ask Winston.

“He left.. He couldn’t handle all the murders happening, lucky fuck, I didn’t have the time to kill him.” He answers.

“You’re sick Winston, you know, don’t you? This is all a game to you.” You ask him coldly.

“YES!” He shouts.

“Heh, fucker.” You shoot him in the lung. “Nicole get the others.” Nicole walked out, minutes later she and the others came.

“WHAT THE?” Duncan asked. “Gary… Did you kill Katherine?”

“I didn’t, Winston did.” You answer.

“YES! YES!” He shouts.

“YOU!!! I COULD FUCKING LIKE FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!” He screams.

“He.. Stabbed me.. In the lung.. I don’t have much time.” You say, you aim Nicole’s gun at Winston.

BANG!

Winston laid dead on the floor.

“Feed him to the Grawlers.. That will make, Valdis, Stefan, Katherine and Duncan happy..” You say.

“What about you?” Nicole asks.

“You have to.. Put me down..” You answer, and throw Nicole her gun.

You could barely breathe, it was about time.

BANG!

Nicole.

It was a sad moment, Gary laid dead in his bed, you all buried him and fed Winston to the Grawlers, now three people were buried, one devoured and one ran away, what was to happen next?

• [Save James]

[Kill them to death!!!!]

[Save Willy]

It's one sad day today, as one of the main characters die. Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 2 of 5. Netherlands, Groningen, Da

• Which character are you btw? Also how do you feel about me killing protagonists?

[Save James] [Kill them to death!!!!] [Save Willy]

• Save Artie. Spare them. Save Eli

• [Save James]
    [Spare them]
    [Save Eli]

It's one sad day today, as one of the main characters die. Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 2 of 5. Netherlands, Groningen, Da

• edited June 2014

My character is Marcus Richter, he hasn't been introduced so far :)

Personally I'm okay with killing protagonists if it serves a purpose story-wise. Gary's death for example was well done and I think it could have consequences for the group. Just make sure that there are some people left we are familiar with and can root for, like Joe, Devyn and (surprisingly) Nate.

Which character are you btw? Also how do you feel about me killing protagonists?

• Save Artie
    Spare them
    Save Eli

• You guys are going to like Nicole.. I swear..

My character is Marcus Richter, he hasn't been introduced so far Personally I'm okay with killing protagonists if it serves a purpose st

• What happened to Charlie?

(Save Artie) (Spare Them) (Save Willy)

• Just didn't have much dialogue, she's still alive along with Nicole and Duncan.

ConaMurphy posted: »

What happened to Charlie? (Save Artie) (Spare Them) (Save Willy)

• edited June 2014

Save Artie - Let Alexander avenge his mother - Save Eli

• Just as I predicted: James is screwed. Pls help ;_;

• Nobody is evening listening to what Artie said.

Just as I predicted: James is screwed. Pls help ;_;

• Maybe I still have a shot. It be could be a Shawn/Duck situation with Artie/James, or an Omid/Christa situation where it simply shows them how you view them, and who you value more. Aren't Joe and I supposed to be like, childhood friends? Would Luke save Alvin over Nick?

Nobody is evening listening to what Artie said.

• [Save James]
    [Spare them]
    [Save Eli]

• [Save James]

[Kill them to death!!!!]

[Save Willy]

• [Save James]

Sorry. ;_;

[Spare them]

I guess.

[Save Eli]

Noooo Devin is dead ;_; Whyyyy

• Don't worry, I voted for James, even though Artie is actually my character!

Just as I predicted: James is screwed. Pls help ;_;

1. [Save James]
    2. [Kill them]
    3. Save Willy
  • That was awfully nice of you

Deceptio posted: »

Don't worry, I voted for James, even though Artie is actually my character!

• don't worry i'll save ya

Maybe I still have a shot. It be could be a Shawn/Duck situation with Artie/James, or an Omid/Christa situation where it simply shows them h

• kill them
    save willy
    save james

lends PowerfulStache a hand

"I'm not letting somebody else get eaten today."

• [Save James]
    [Kill them]
    [Save Eli]

• !!VOTING OVER!!

Joe will save James.

Nate and Alexander will spare them.

Devyn will save Eli.

Also a new group will be introduced in the next one.

• edited June 2014

Man, I'm loving this. Can't wait to see how you're going to introduce George. Thought it would give you something to play with, if you get my meaning ;)

Edit: I always miss the voting :/

!!VOTING OVER!! Joe will save James. Nate and Alexander will spare them. Devyn will save Eli. Also a new group will be introduced in the next one.

• A new group is introduced.

Episode 2: Silence, my dear.

Chapter 3 of 5.

France, Orleans, Day ?.

ATR.

It’d been two months since this started, Jimmy, Tiffany and I have been walking for a long time, those creeps haven’t gotten us yet, thankfully.

“Look! In the alleyway, a survivor.” Tiffany said.

“Should we go check?” Jimmy asked.

“Yes.” You answer his question.

You all three walk into the alleyway, guns prepared.

“Who are ya?” Jimmy asked the survivor.

“Does that… Really matter?” He questions Jimmy’s question.

“How did you end up here?” Tiffany asks.

“My brother.. He died.. My.. Sister.. She’s gone too.” He answers.

“Well.. What’s your name?” You ask.

“Asswipe.” He answers.

“Umm okay, I’m okay with you not wanting to answer, you want to trust us first, it’s okay, come with us.” You smile at him, he stands up and walks with you.

France, Lorraine, Day ?.

Devyn.

You quickly act and save Eli, before you can react Brent screams in pain, thankfully Eli runs over and saves Willy.

“WE HAVE TO RUN!!!” Willy shouts. You all three run away, not looking behind.

Netherlands, Groningen, Day ?.

Artie.

You take a quick glance as Joe runs over and saves James, you quickly punch your elbow in the Zombie, you quickly break free and run away with James and Joe.

“Thanks Joe!” James smiled at him.

“It’s no problem man.” He answers.

“You did like I told you to, Joe, I appreciate that.” You at smile at him.

“Over here! Quickly!” Curtis waved you over.

You, James and Joe run into the store.

“Where’s Tyler?” James asks.

“We.. We’ve got no idea.” Ilary says with a sad tone.

“Won’t bother us much, he didn’t have anything.” Joe coldly says.

“We have to find him!” Ilary said.

“Nope, we ain’t doing that!” James started an argument.

“James is right, we ain’t going to risk our lives for Tyler.” Joe agreed with James.

“We find him.” Said Curtis, agreeing with Ilary.

“It’s up to you, Artie boy.” James smiles at you.

1. [“We find him, we ain’t leaving nobody behind.”]

2. [“It’s too risky, we can’t find him, we’ll die tryin’.”]

Denmark, Vejle, Day ?.

Nate.

“No, Nate, we spare them.” Said Alexander.

“Okay, you’re.. Right.” You agree.

You both turn around and walk away, suddenly you feel a gun to your head.

“Bad choice, bro, bad choice.” Adrian was laughing.

“You stupid fucks.” Chris laughed.

You kick Adrian in the balls and take his gun. Alexander does the same.

“I’m sorry, Nate.” Adrian looks at you with sad eyes.

“You don’t get to be sorry.” You answer.

“WE. REALLY. ARE. SORRY.” Chris cries.

“I SAID YOU DON’T GET TO BE SORRY, FUCKING FUCKS.” You shout out loud and shoot Adrian in the head.

“Come on, boy, pull the trigger.” Chris laughs. “You ain’t got the loo..” BANG! He fell dead to the ground.

“Good, boy.” You smile at Alexander.

Germany, Kiel, Day 67.

Nicoline.

“Thank god we found that calendar.” Duncan smiles.

“We finally know what day it is.” Charlie was happy.

“Meh, it’s.. Fine, I guess.” You’re still sad about the murders and Stefan’s disappearance. “We should find Stefan.”

“Nicole… Stefan was close to you, but.. He’s just as dead as Gary.” Charlie said in a sad tone.

“HE ISN’T DEAD!” You scream.

“Maybe.. We could.. Try to find.. Him.” Duncan said as BANG!

A window broke, men started running into the building.

“Put your hands where I can see them!” He shouted, he was a police officer.

“What?” You ask.

“What kind of robbery is this?” Another police officer asks.

“THERE’S A WORLD WIDE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.” Duncan shouts.

The loud noise of sniper rifle is heard and police officer falls to the ground. BANG! BANG! BANG! They all lay dead on the floor.

Some minutes pass and Stefan walks in.

“It was close, those people were bandits, disguised as police officers, I saw them kill some people before they came over here.”

You can’t decide how to welcome Stefan.

1. [Hug Stefan.]

2. [Thank god.]

3. [You dickhead.]

4. [Um.. Hey Stefan.]

• I'm glad you like it.

alostguy25 posted: »

Man, I'm loving this. Can't wait to see how you're going to introduce George. Thought it would give you something to play with, if you get my meaning Edit: I always miss the voting

• edited June 2014

[Thank God]

Yes! finally I can vote!

Edit: So I did, sorry about that.

We find him, we ain’t leaving nobody behind

A new group is introduced. Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter 3 of 5. France, Orleans, Day ?. ATR. It’d been two months sin

• You forgot one.

alostguy25 posted: »

[Thank God] Yes! finally I can vote! Edit: So I did, sorry about that. We find him, we ain’t leaving nobody behind

• . [You dickhead.] :v

• MAYBE THAT GUY IS DEVIN fingers crossed that he's alive

[“We find him, we ain’t leaving nobody behind.”]

[Hug Stefan.]

A new group is introduced. Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter 3 of 5. France, Orleans, Day ?. ATR. It’d been two months sin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.