Comments

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 3: Starved For Help
    Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark
    Part 3/6
    [Kill the teenager]
    Day 155, about 12:33AM
    Daniel Crelourn

"Just put it down, Gage! C'mon, don't make me do this!" Daniel said, quickly grabbing his gun, and as soon as Daniel went for it, Gage fired at Daniel, pinning his shoulder, Daniel groaned in pain as he fell back to the ground, clenching his shoulder, Beth gasped and she fired at Gage, and at the same time, Gage fired too. Manny also shot to Gage as well. Gage and Beth both fell to the ground, Gage with two gunshots to the chest and Beth with a gunshot to the neck. Daniel gasped at the life from Beth's body begin to drift off.

"Oh, no..." Manny said, as a tear fell down his eye. Gage was dead, and Daniel ran over to Beth's body, her eyes were open but she was bleeding from her neck. She gurgled on her own blood, spitting out drops of it. Daniel weeped as he held her dead body. Manny threw his gun to the ground in anger, sitting on the log and scratching his head.

"Don't...don't leave me. Please." Daniel cried, and then he closed her eyes as her life drifted away. Daniel looked at Gage's dead body and he grunted in anger.

"Daniel..." Manny tried to get him to stop as Daniel reached for his knife and ran over to Gage's body, shoving the knife into his chest, repeatedly. Manny gasped at what he saw him doing. He wouldn't stop chopping him up.

"DANIEL!" Manny yelled, shocked that Daniel just snapped. He looked back to Manny, he was covered in blood. Daniel got up, clutching the knife is his hand and he began to hold it and Manny walked towards him slowly.

"Just...put it down, okay?" Manny said, continuing to slowly walk towards him. Daniel dropped the knife on the ground, walking towards to Manny. Manny put his shoulder around Daniel and they walked off.

The next morning

"Daniel?" Manny asked, waking up, he remembered last night as if it was a vivid nightmare. Daniel would never do that kind of thing, but this world changes you. Daniel was washing himself up by the water pump near their camp. They had reached a camp, Camp Johnson, it had lots of water pumps. Manny walked over to the one he was cleaning himself off with, he was shirtless, cleaning off his bloody jacket, and tossing away the ripped duct tape he used to have, he was washing his red hair and beard.

"What?" Daniel responded with a grim tone.

"Just checking up on you, how you holding up?" Manny asked, concerned.

"Why didn't you shoot him? When someone is fucking pointing a gun at us, you fucking shoot him. But YOU didn't." Daniel began to yell.

"Hey, Daniel. Just settle down, okay? Settle down. We couldn't have known." Manny said, backing up and putting his hands up. If Daniel was going to become too emotional and dangerous, Manny knew what had to be done, but he didn't like it. Not at all.

"I was too much of a pussy to fucking shoot him. Why didn't I? She would still be alive." Daniel said, cleaning off the knife he had mutilated Gage's dead body with, and he then gripped it and put the sharp end towards himself.

"No! DANIEL! DON'T!" Manny ran and kicked the knife out of his hand, and the knife had flown in the air and went through the porter potty. Daniel got his jacket back on and lunged at Manny, knocking him onto the ground, and then punching him.

"Fuck, fuck, stop!" Manny yelled as he grabbed Daniel's wrist as he was about to punch for the fifth time and twisted his wrist, Daniel groaned in pain and then Manny kicked him off then started to punch him.

"Are you fucking done!? You lost someone! I GET IT! BUT WE'VE ALL LOST SOMEONE! NOT JUST YOU! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKING LOST SOMEONE, ALRIGHT!?" Manny said as he threw a few more blows, and Daniel coughed out blood and Mann then walked off.

"Just fucking get out of here. Leave me here." Daniel said, still laying on the grass of the Camp.

"Go your own way. I'm gonna find a way back to the rest of the group. You're out of control, you should stay here. Survive by yourself. Goodbye, Daniel." Manny said as he grabbed his backpack and started walking, taking the knife out of the porter potty and he kept on walking, putting the knife in his pack. Manny didn't wanna leave his friend behind, but he was out of control. The Daniel he once was, was dead. Gone.

Adam Stark
    Day 156 10:49 AM

"Tell me something. Do you even think we'll find them?" Nero asked, crossing his arms. The two of them have been on the road for over two weeks. They began to lose faith.

"You want the truth?" Adam asked. He wanted to hold back what he really thought.

"What do you think?" Nero questioned him. Adam didn't hesitate.

"No. I think they're dead." Adam finally said it. He didn't want to think that, but he thought they were dead.

"Why?" Nero asked. Nero thought that there was no way to tell if they were dead or alive. They had more chances then Nero and Adam did.

"Because we aren't there. We're the fucking manpower in the group, and it's gone. ME AND YOU!" Adam began to yell. Nero looked at him with a strange look. Adam was acting strange.

"They had Lee and Frankie..they're fine. Shut the fuck up." Nero said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just - fuck, I've just fallen apart since the fall of the motor inn." Adam confessed. His fists were clenched, and Nero didn't blame him.

"You've got no hope, Stark. That's your fucking problem. Now stop being a little girl and lets follow this trail." Nero said, with an angry response. He got up and started walking down the road. Adam then followed him.

Two hours later..

"Fuck you feet, keep walking.." Nero mumbled, they had been walking for two hours, heading towards the sign that said Savannah: 24 miles

Day 121

"Hey." Nero greeted Sonya, he had red flowers in his hands.

"Put the fucking bricks over there, Ben." Travis growled, his voice was heard from behind them.

"May I come in, Miss Congeniality?" Nero chuckled, and Sonya smiled and let him inside the apartment.

"When me and Adam ransacked a place, we found a jewerly section. I found this necklace. Um, it kind of reminded me of you." Nero said, laughing nervously. Sonya noticed he had always been a hothead, but when it came to romances, he was a bit shy. To her, anyways.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sonya chuckled, and Nero just shrugged.

"You were a total asshole when we first met you, and now you're pretty nice...what the fuck?" Sonya laughed again, and Nero just set the red flowers down on the bed.

"Okay, so you don't want the necklace?" Nero smiled nervously.

I'm a fucking idiot, what am I doing?, Nero thought to himself. He never thought he'd end up having a crush on Sonya. Fuck, or anyone. Nero pulled out the necklace from his pocket, it was a diamond pearl necklace, and it had a 'S' labeled on it. Nero put it on her neck, and she smiled.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." Sonya smiled and Nero smiled back, Sonya grabbed his hand and they leaned in for a kiss. They kissed passionately and then fell back, landing on the bed, laughing.

Day 156

"Oh, no..." Nero gasped as he saw something from the distance. Something way too familiar.

"What is it?" Adam asked. He then saw it too, the smoke rising from what was left from the RV. That same RV that the rest of the group had taken, Sonya, Frankie, Lee, Clementine...

"No, no, no, no!" Nero ran over to the burning RV.

"NERO! DON'T!" Adam ran after him as he ran as fast as he could, tears dripping from his eyes. They had reached the RV that is currently bursting into flames. Nero dropped down to his knees and spotted the necklace he had given Sonya a month ago. It was covered in blood.

"They're gone. They're all gone." Nero said. Adam hid his face with his hands, trying to hold back tears.

They're all gone., Adam thought in his mind. He wished it wasn't true, but it was.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Well....

Uh....

Hm.

EVERYONE IS DEAD

• TinyCarlos you sick bastard!

Beth got killed, Daniel just lost it, and it seems everyone's dead....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AT LEAST SOMBRERO DID HAPPEN!

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark Part 3/6 [Kill the teenager] Day 155, about 1

• Why don't we take a moment and remember the Walking Dead Rule

They aren't CONFIRMED dead, unless we see a body.

• I pretty much figures that the RV group was still alive, most of them anyways. I was just joking.

Why don't we take a moment and remember the Walking Dead Rule They aren't CONFIRMED dead, unless we see a body.

• Sonya's not dead, Lee's not, Kenny's not, Duck is, Kat is, Frankie is. done.

Why don't we take a moment and remember the Walking Dead Rule They aren't CONFIRMED dead, unless we see a body.

• Don't worry, we have alot of character waiting to be introduced (mine too :v)

TinyCarlos you sick bastard! Beth got killed, Daniel just lost it, and it seems everyone's dead.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT LEAST SOMBRERO DID HAPPEN!

• Working on Part 4, and this will give more of an insight on Adam's past.

A dark past...

• A mysterious past...

Working on Part 4, and this will give more of an insight on Adam's past. A dark past...

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

Wh-what the hell is going on here? Were the last two parts dream sequences? Feels like we're really leaping around.

Totally didn't expect that to happen to Beth. Sheesh, talk about a shitty way to go.

• You haven't seen anything yet.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Wh-what the hell is going on here? Were the last two parts dream sequences? Feels like we're really leaping around. Totally didn't expect that to happen to Beth. Sheesh, talk about a shitty way to go.

• I feel I'm going a bit too far with these next few parts though...

Ah, shit. I feel fucking horrible.

You haven't seen anything yet.

• Oh god...

Alt text

You haven't seen anything yet.

• Here it is. This day, full of glory and beauty.

We've been waiting for this for so long. We didn't loose our hope. We knew it will happen, we knew! We held our hearts, we waited, we waited patiently! And now.... This. This is here. The greatest day ever.

SOMBRERO CONFIRMED!

Alt text

• edited July 2014

FUCK YEAH IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Alt text

Here it is. This day, full of glory and beauty. We've been waiting for this for so long. We didn't loose our hope. We knew it will happen

• A familiar face returns in Part 5 of Episode 3 Ch.2

As for Part 4, I'm finishing it up and It'll be posted.

• I expect that Beth probably still would've died even if we'd gone with the "give him the food" choice, right?

I'll wait a good 4 or 5 chapters to see if Daniel reappears before submitting another character, but I mean... looks like he's on his own now, don't see how he's going to find any of the others, seems as if that was leaving him with an "unknown" status. Of course, I don't really know.

This part was pretty great, can't wait for the next part.

Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark
    Part 4/6
    Day 156
    Mark and Travis

"Get it off me!" Mark yelled, a walker grabbed his right arm, leaning in to bite it.

"I CAN'T! THERE IS A WALKER ON ME AS WELL, YOU KNOW! DO IT YOURSELF!" Travis' yelling was much louder and his voice shook more.

"Oh, fuck you!' Mark yelled as he twisted the walker's hand, nearly having the walker bite his arm off, once he twisted the walker's hand, it's bone broke out of it's wrist, cracking the whole arm off.

"Ah, fuck me!" Mark groaned as he threw the hand away from his direction, then he grabbed the axe he had recently acquired from a fire department, he thrusted the axe into the walker's head, Travis pushed off the walker and it's head smashed into the wall.

"You know, you've come a long way, kid." Mark grinned, dropping the bloody axe.

"You got to, in order to survive." Travis replied, rubbing his hands together.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked, looking at him rubbing his bloody hands together. Travis shrugged. The two of them had been surviving for the past day inside a small office. It had previous survivors, and luckily they had left alot of food. They didn't see anyone when they first came in, Just dozens and dozens of walkers. There will still more be to put down, but that was for another day.

"God, I'm tired." Travis said, pulling out a chair that was near an office desk that said Manager John Kozlov

"I don't think you'll need that anymore, Mr. Kozlov." Travis said, moving it and sitting down. Mark did the same thing, but with a different chair.

"This place will work. Perfectly." Mark smiled, relaxing on the chair.

Adam Stark

"They're all fucking gone." Nero said, panting heavily.

"We can't stay here, man. It's gonna bring walkers." Adam said, putting his hand on Nero's shoulder.

"Get off me, Adam." Nero growled, grabbing Adam's hand and pushing it off his shoulder. Nero got off his knees, grabbing the bloody necklace from the ground and stuffed it into his pocket.

"You don't wanna sympathize for me? You fucking idiots want to SYMPATHIZE." Nero growled, pushing Adam back.

"Hey, just calm the fuck down." Adam said, balancing himself.

"Oh wait, I forgot! You can't SYMPATHIZE because you don't have anyone! You don't know how this feels! You got no family, you got no friends. You got no girlfriend, you DID, but now she's dead!" Nero crossed the line. Adam pushed him against a tree, punching him a few times. Nero blocked the fourth punched then punched Adam. Adam then tackled Nero to the ground, pushing his shoulders against the grass, then punched him six or seven times. Adam finally resisted to punch again and got up and grabbed his pack of supplies from the ground and began walking forward.

Ten Years Ago

"Pick it up, now! I said fucking pick it up, you little shit! PICK IT UP!" Adam's father yelled, throwing a empty bear bottle in his direction. Adam ducked at the right moment and it broke into pieces at the wall behind him.

"Stop! Please!" Adam cried, he was fifteen years old at this time. Adam's father was an abusive drunk asshole, and Adam's wanted to kill him. Adam thought he never meant it, but he really did. This wasn't his blood father, it was a foster father that only would adopt kids so he could get paid. He treated them horribly, and he always had one kid at a time, they always requested to go back. Adam thought he could put a stop to him, so he wouldn't abuse any kids.

"You know what, you fucking pussy? Go to your fucking room and cry like a little cunt! Okay? Go fucking do it!" Adam's father yelled to him, his voice carried louder than usual. Adam did as he said, running up to his room. He locked the door and grabbed a knife he had grabbed from the kitchen before, he went over to the window, and tried to cut the rope that was used to seal him inside. Adam thought he was the biggest pain in the ass to his foster father, because the other kids he would eventually let them go. Adam had cut a few other ropes, and he was just hoping that the father wouldn't come in sometime and looked around the room.

"Open the fucking door, cunt!" The foster father yelled, slamming on the door. Adam sighed and thought about it for a second. He had a knife, he could end it all. But would he be up for it? Adam walked over to the door, putting the knife behind his back, and unlocking the door with his other hand. The foster father slammed the door open and Adam backed up clenching the knife.

"Why the hell did ya lock it, huh? ANSWER ME, YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT!" He yelled, throwing the lamp at the wall. Adam yelled and he went forward to his foster father and stabbed him in the chest, Adam's foster father gasped for air, and Adam used his strength to pull out the knife that stabbed his father deep into his chest and then began to thrust the knife into his chest repeatedly, while yelling in anger.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Adam yelled, moving away from his foster father's dead body. He ran down the stairs and to the kitchen, where he grabbed the home phone and called 911.

"Hello, my father...tried to kill me....so I killed him...I didn't mean it...I didn't.." Adam said over the phone.

Present Day

Adam felt no remorse. He wasn't going to put up with Nero anymore. Adam kept walking and walking, and Nero finally got up, running after Adam. Adam heard the running behind him, and figured Nero was gonna tackle him. He looked behind and saw that it wasn't Nero. It was a random stranger. The stranger tackled him, and Adam fell onto the road, groaning in pain. Adam looked to see who the stranger was, but it wasn't a stranger, it was Matthew. Matthew punched Adam, and Nero came running and he tackled Matthew.

"What the hell is your problem?" Nero said, putting his foot on Matthew's chest.

"You told them where we were, didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU!?" Matthew yelled, Adam noticed he didn't have his daughter with him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Adam questioned.

"They...came to my fucking place. They took my daughter, nobody else knew where we were! NOBODY BUT YOU!" Matthew yelled.

"I swear to god, we have NO idea what you are talking about. Who took them?" Adam asked.

"Thomas and his band of fucking bandits." Matthew said. Adam didn't believe what he just heard. THOMAS? Thomas was alive?

"Please, you've gotta help me! I can't lose my daughter! I can't!" Matthew asked, begging on his knees. Nero raised his eyebrow to Adam, and Adam looked down to him.

[Help him.]
    [I'm sorry, no.]

• [Help him]

Might as well right not like Nero and Adam have anybody else to go to.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark Part 4/6 Day 156 Mark and Travis "Get it of

• This could be a trap. But whatever [Help him.]. Might as well. Got nothing better to do. We'll probably not die. Also, you put "bear bottle" instead of beer bottle lol.

[Help him] Might as well right not like Nero and Adam have anybody else to go to.

• Shit I didn't think about it being a trap!

Well whatever I'm sticking to my choice.

Spooch posted: »

This could be a trap. But whatever [Help him.]. Might as well. Got nothing better to do. We'll probably not die. Also, you put "bear bottle" instead of beer bottle lol.

• [Help him]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark Part 4/6 Day 156 Mark and Travis "Get it of

• [Help him.]

• [How about, NO!]

• [Help Him]. Nero needs the catharsis.

I loved Adam's conversation with 911. He sounds pretty nonplussed about stabbing a guy to death. I mean, he was a prick and all, but jeez...

• [Help him.]

• Let's [help him.] I'm actually glad that Nero is okay. I was really scared when Adam left him.

• edited July 2014

No Beth would have lived.

Nobody would have died :(

Zyphon posted: »

I expect that Beth probably still would've died even if we'd gone with the "give him the food" choice, right? I'll wait a good 4 or 5 cha

• Will the whole "burning trailer with people inside" thing get explained? I'm still confused as hell.

• Okay I made a different forum for submitting characters so you don't have to register, you can just post as a guest.
    http://twdrow.freeforums.net/thread/1/reply-thread-when-creating-character

Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark
    Part 5/6
    [Help him.]
    Day 156
    Adam Stark

"Fine. We'll help you, but we can't guarantee that we'll get her back, y'know? Those bandits killed some of our people, and hopefully we can get a little payback." Adam decided, looking to Nero. Nero nodded to him, as a sign of forgiveness, after all they had just gotten into a huge fight.

A few hours later..

"Look, I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean it...I'm just.." Nero said, apologizing. Adam glared at him.

"I killed my foster father." Adam confessed. He had never told anyone before. Nero was shocked at Adam's confession, he didn't know a thing about Adam's past, just that everyone in his family was gone. He had nobody.

"Jesus, why?" Nero asked, Adam glared at him again.

"He was a fucking prick." Adam replied. Nero looked to the ground, and noticed a scar on his upper arm. He had a sleeveless shirt he had recently acquired, and that scar...Nero was curious.

"How'd ya get that?" Nero asked. Adam saw what he was staring at, and it took him a few seconds to respond.

"I think I cut myself on accident." Adam said, lying. That wasn't how he got the cut. Not at all.

Eight Years Ago

"Are you serious? I don't have a sister." Adam said, shrugging. He had just found he had a sister. A fucking sister.

"Look, Adam. It's what it says, alright?" The police officer said. The officer's name was John Duke.

"How old is she?" Adam asked, as he held a picture of his supposed sister. She had curly blonde hair, that went down to her shoulder, and she looked to be maybe around my age.

"She's fourteen. Would you like to meet her?" Duke said, gently pushing the photo towards me, offering for me to keep. Adam nodded. Adam was seventeen years old, two new fosters parent was taking care of him, and these parents were much better than the other foster father. The one he had killed. Duke smiled and he walked off, and Adam just sat there waiting, patting his knees.

Day 156

"How far is it?" Adam asked Matthew. He didn't seem to talk much, and Adam felt a bit suspicious of his behavior.

"Just...a little up north." Matthew replied, breaking up his words a little bit.

"Adam, he's acting weird. We should leave." Nero whispered. Adam had the same suspicions, they two of them stopped and Matthew noticed.

"I'm sorry." Matthew said as Adam and Nero immediately blacked out.

"I did what you said, now let me and my daughter go!" Matthew said, backing up as Thomas came out of the shadows.

"You did good work, Matthew." Thomas said, pulling out a small knife and he lunged at Matthew, stabbing him in the lower abdomen. Matthew groaned in pain as he kicked Matthew, the knife yanked out of his abdomen.

"Put the three of them in my personal cabin. Where the hell is Ava?" Thomas called out. A woman that had long brown hair, and she had dirt on her face and on her arms, she had a white tank top that showed off her tan skin. She also had army pants that had the labels U.S. Army

"I'm here.." Ava said, gulping.

"I need your sweet ass in bed with me. Got it?" Thomas ordered. Ava nodded, a tear was falling down her cheek.

"Why the fuck are you crying? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING!?" Thomas yelled, slapping Ava in the face, knocking her down on the ground.

"Hey, that's enough!" A man said walking over. He was apart of Thomas' thugs.

"Fuck off, Lawrence. This isn't any of your business." Thomas growled, he then pointed to Ava.

"Don't even think about it." Thomas warned her, as she tried to move for her gun.

"Don't be an asshole. Leave her alone." Lawrence said, trying to convince him. Thomas laughed for a few good seconds.

"Okay, but only because I like your guts. Get up, Ava. I'm gonna fuck you dirty next time we're in a room together." Thomas chuckled and he walked off. Lawrence pulled up Ava.

"You alright?" Lawrence asked, concerned. Ava nodded as she grabbed Adam's unconscious body, and Lawrence grabbed Nero's body.

"Who's gonna take Matthew?" Lawrence asked.

[Leave him.]
    [Save him.]

• This one was short, but Part 6 will be way longer.

• [Save him.]

Pls dunt du dis

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 5/6 [Help him.] Day 156 Adam Stark "F

• [Save him.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 5/6 [Help him.] Day 156 Adam Stark "F

• Ava and Lawrence return!

If you don't remember them, the two of them were in Episode 1!

The two of them will have fairly big roles...

• i want a return for dominic's story :(

Ava and Lawrence return! If you don't remember them, the two of them were in Episode 1! The two of them will have fairly big roles...

• ._.

No Beth would have lived. Nobody would have died

• Does the "only one living character at a time" rule still apply?

Okay I made a different forum for submitting characters so you don't have to register, you can just post as a guest. http://twdrow.freeforums.net/thread/1/reply-thread-when-creating-character

• [Save him.]

• Honestly, it doesn't matter cause people submit another character anyways, so go ahead.

Zyphon posted: »

Does the "only one living character at a time" rule still apply?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.