The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• [Breathes Nervously] uh... Clementine...I was going to say...you were....you are part Asian...yeah that's what i was saying...now please put the knife down Clem... before you cut yourself again... like you did at the drug store...

WHATCHU SAY YODA?

• Trained her I did

(?) Padawan Clem noticed what you said ^ Courtesy of JonGon

• edited July 2014

I made this last night. Not a meme, but I was not happy last night so I felt it was appropriate to create something like this.

Alt text

• ...What... DID YOU SAY????

Alt text

Yo-da-Man posted: »

[Breathes Nervously] uh... Clementine...I was going to say...you were....you are part Asian...yeah that's what i was saying...now please put the knife down Clem... before you cut yourself again... like you did at the drug store...

• Oh my God, my nightMEMEs are back!

Rigtail posted: »

I made this last night. Not a meme, but I was not happy last night so I felt it was appropriate to create something like this.

• I don't think Duck feels good.
    marccost3 posted: »

I hope It's alright for me to post this:

• Perhaps he is strong with the Force, but he is too old to begin the training.

U GUIS! BEN ES BEN KENOBY

• edited July 2014
    Pockets of hype spread to China with pirated copies of the game in development with fanmade Mandarin subtitles. The red indicates the danger level of the hype. The first slide shows the world as it will be in 2015. The second: 2020. The third: a mere decade from now.

They don't show it in the third slide, but the Arctic and Antarctica are also stage 9: Catastrophe,

What is in China?Chinese people.where can you find Chinese people?China and california.what's in California?telltale.what is telltale doing?hyping.the hype is real man!its a conspiracy!

• edited July 2014
    They're more of a dinner meal...got any apples?

I found the fuckin' river... How about some Brookies for breakfast?

• It came from the Meme-osphere

Oh my God, my nightMEMEs are back!

• looks more like russell in my opinion

Omid just loved all of them!

• For real?

Gary Whitta the writer who wrote episode 4 of Season 1 is writing a upcoming Star Wars spinoff film.

• i know, but i still like it ;)

I didn't make it

• u already heard me Clemmie! And put your finger down before Sam bites it off!

...What... DID YOU SAY????

• Yup

For real?

• I love this too much.

Lee sighs

• I'd like to see a version of this picture without her hat.
    Is someone able to do that?

WHATCHU SAY YODA?

• edited July 2014
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbt199wSjm1rf9hzpo1_500.png
  • Edit: It seems links are disabled for me for the time being, I'll post this when they turn back on.

• What is called? Is it the Rebels one?

Yup

• Yeah, it's because of them spoilers. :(

Edit: It seems links are disabled for me for the time being, I'll post this when they turn back on.

• **empty bottle fill with air**

• Damn it! Why do people have to spoil it for everybody else!? At least it's only one more day and we can play it finally.

Yeah, it's because of them spoilers. :(

• Yeah :(

From what I heard, someone in Iraq haxed the press release (?) and got to play the entire game.

Damn it! Why do people have to spoil it for everybody else!? At least it's only one more day and we can play it finally.

• Now this is going to be dead for a while, unfortunately. RIP.
  • For one or two days :P
    Rafoli posted: »

Now this is going to be dead for a while, unfortunately. RIP.

• Hopefully...
    Crips posted: »

For one or two days :P

• Not much is know except that Gary Whitta will write and Gareth Edwards (Godzilla) will direct. I have a feeling it is Boba Fett though.

What is called? Is it the Rebels one?

• HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Not much is know except that Gary Whitta will write and Gareth Edwards (Godzilla) will direct. I have a feeling it is Boba Fett though.

• http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/biobloggen/files/2013/10/castaway.jpg
  • I see what you did there...

Hbh128 posted: »

It came from the Meme-osphere

• Alt text

You beat me to the punch :(

Pipas posted: »

Source

• I was gonna post this yesterday, but images were disabled until the new episode was released. Now I can't post It without feeling guilty because of the events of episode 4. Oh well, here It is:

Alt text

• That last one OOOOHH

Get rekt Rick

Pipas posted: »

Source

• Alt text

I was gonna post this yesterday, but images were disabled until the new episode was released. Now I can't post It without feeling guilty because of the events of episode 4. Oh well, here It is:

• Alt text

Hehe wut. I guess Clarah is confirmed...?

I was gonna post this yesterday, but images were disabled until the new episode was released. Now I can't post It without feeling guilty because of the events of episode 4. Oh well, here It is:

• Next Frame Sarah silently looks t Clem
    Net Frame Clem " You're going to die under a deck"

• Alt text

PURE WATER IS NOT IMPORTANT, CLEM KNOWS WHAT IS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.