What are the worst things in this world?

Comments

• edited September 2014

Bulling - I hate it, I can't stand it and I honesly do not understand why people doing it, it makes them feel better, man that's sick

• Now...Name them from worst to okay-ish...Go!

Terrorism, racism, homophobia, dictators, religious assholes (Cough Westboro cough), poverty, murder, rape, corrupting, Tony Abbott and torture.

• None of them is okay-ish. They're all horrible. If it was a choice of which one I would abolish, it would be torture. How can someone possibly hurt another human being in a gruesome way? It's disgusting.

Okay, I might be able to tolerate religious asshole and Abbott, but that's about it.

Now...Name them from worst to okay-ish...Go!

• Have you heard the story of Amanda Todd before? It's depressing.

Bulling - I hate it, I can't stand it and I honesly do not understand why people doing it, it makes them feel better, man that's sick

• Fair enough, I was messing with you on ranking them BTW. XD

None of them is okay-ish. They're all horrible. If it was a choice of which one I would abolish, it would be torture. How can someone possib

• I'm not a fan of videos like this. He focuses on all the negatives and doesn't focus on the positives at all. True, there are things wrong with the modern world, but does mean we'd be better off in a time when racism, misogyny and homophobia was the "right thing"?

If you hate what the world is like, don't go trying to get others to change their ways to fit your idea of what the world should be.

And yes, I am thinking back to the "Look Up" video.

This is very true https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvnQ2QB4yc

• I HATED that look up video, just negatives upon negatives. Just like this one, a reason the world is like it is is because of people only caring about negatives, people need to care about the positives.

I'm not a fan of videos like this. He focuses on all the negatives and doesn't focus on the positives at all. True, there are things wrong w

• Yeah. I say there are more positives than negatives in today's world. Women now have the same freedoms as men (hell, we even had a female Prime Minister a few years ago), racism is no longer accepted, and medicine and treatment for diseases has improved significantly. People who would be as good as dead years ago now have a chance at survival. And this guy talks about how all we need to do is really love others. SO does that mean that there are no good people now and that we're all selfish and ignorant? That there's no such thing as kindness any more? Bullshit.

I HATED that look up video, just negatives upon negatives. Just like this one, a reason the world is like it is is because of people only caring about negatives, people need to care about the positives.

• She's touring Australia. Fuck my life.

Miley Cyrus.

• Now here are the negatives people claim feminism is still NEEDED, people are still racist, and conspiracy.

There will always be that ass who brings up negatives to good things.

Yeah. I say there are more positives than negatives in today's world. Women now have the same freedoms as men (hell, we even had a female Pr

• edited September 2014

yes I have its a horrible story, a young person should not go thro all that abuse. I have APD ( Auditory Processing Disorder). I went through a lot abuse in high-school, that leads to depression as an adult

Have you heard the story of Amanda Todd before? It's depressing.

• Child Abuse - physically, mentally, emotionally or verbally. Impatience and Miscommunication.

• I'm glad she's not touring Russia.

She's touring Australia. Fuck my life.

• love

• You gotta point there

I'm not a fan of videos like this. He focuses on all the negatives and doesn't focus on the positives at all. True, there are things wrong w

• More like loss

Ellias posted: »

love

• Air and water pollution.
    War.
    Injustice.
    Hatred.
    Greed.
    Murderers.
    Rapists.
    Pedophiles.
    Drug Lords/ Drug Dealers.
    Politicians.

Shall I go on?

• I agree, child abuse of any kind is wrong.

pcharl01 posted: »

Child Abuse - physically, mentally, emotionally or verbally. Impatience and Miscommunication.

• Michael Bay.

• DID SOMEONE SAY MICHAEL BAY?

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

Michael Bay.

• a man with some sense, i like you :) scandinavia FTW

Oh, I forgot to mention one of the biggest current problems in the world; Vladimir "next Hitler" Putin. Russia is okay country, but Vladi

• thats a pretty small explosion for Michael bay

DID SOMEONE SAY MICHAEL BAY?

• Lel.

DID SOMEONE SAY MICHAEL BAY?

• Money, if you really think about it.

• Political correctness, and probably mayonnaise.

• I don't have an issue with mayonnaise (unless it's served with French fries, disgusting). Political correctness, on the other upper body's extremity, is forcing me to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill most of the time.

Political correctness, and probably mayonnaise.

• Religious fucking extremists

• sprocket23 posted: »

Religious fucking extremists

• why??? wasn't she the one that posted all that shit, nudes to grown ass men, and then she felt she was being harassed?

Have you heard the story of Amanda Todd before? It's depressing.

• She flashed a bunch of guys once and they put it online. Then one of them made a Facebook page with her breasts as a profile picture. Then she was physically abused by those same people after moving schools.

jamex1223 posted: »

why??? wasn't she the one that posted all that shit, nudes to grown ass men, and then she felt she was being harassed?

• lol wow.... this fucking people. I don't even want to click it cuz I might get infected with stupidity

So these guys? http://www.godhatesfags.com/

• You won't, but it will piss you off when you see what kind of people they are.

lol wow.... this fucking people. I don't even want to click it cuz I might get infected with stupidity

• why did she flash them????

She flashed a bunch of guys once and they put it online. Then one of them made a Facebook page with her breasts as a profile picture. Then she was physically abused by those same people after moving schools.

• Apparently they'd been trying to get her to do it for ages. Yeah, it was a dumb decision but that doesn't mean she deserved to be treated the way she did after that.

why did she flash them????

• Im sure I know how they are, but they are probably worse. lol I cant help but laugh. someone should hack them and change the name to god hates FLags lol then put a much of flags with red cross.

You won't, but it will piss you off when you see what kind of people they are.

• Well here's what they are: A hate-group claiming that they preach the Bible by protesting and picketing funerals and other events. They picketed a vigil for the Sandy Hook victims and they planned to do the same with Robin Williams' funeral. I can't sum up in words how disgusting they are. You really need to see their sites to know what kind of pathetic pieces of shit they really are.

Im sure I know how they are, but they are probably worse. lol I cant help but laugh. someone should hack them and change the name to god hates FLags lol then put a much of flags with red cross.

• Racism, Jihad, Bullying, Cruelty to animals, Unrequited love and waiting for Telltale to announce second season of TWAU.

• Jihad. Makes me absolutely sick to think of it.

Jacol posted: »

Racism, Jihad, Bullying, Cruelty to animals, Unrequited love and waiting for Telltale to announce second season of TWAU.

• This:
    http://godhatesgoths.com/godhateswomen.html
    WARNING: Don't read if you don't want to be disgusted.

• Committing sin, greed for money

Sign in to comment in this discussion.