The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• [“Fuck off Alin!”]
    [Chase after him]

Devyn. (!) You chose to save David. You quickly turned towards the walker that had grabbed David’s ankle, you shot the walker and Davi

• edited September 2014

[“We rest in the shed.”]

[Shoot him from long distance]

Edit: Never mind

Devyn. (!) You chose to save David. You quickly turned towards the walker that had grabbed David’s ankle, you shot the walker and Davi

• Voting Closed

Devyn will say that they should rest in the shed

Stefan will chase the stranger

• Duncan

(!) Chase the man.

You held your shoulder in pain as you saw Stefan running after the man.

You looked at Kaden, “Make sure that he doesn’t die.”

“What about Baby?” Kaden asked.

“Leave Baby with me.” You answered.

Kaden put Baby on the ground next to you.

“Now make sure Stefan doesn’t fuck himself over.” You commanded.

Kaden ran in the same direction as Stefan and the man, you picked Baby up.

Stefan

You chased after the man, through alleys and around corners.

“Just fucking give up!” You shouted.

The man quickly grabbed a ladder and started climbing, you quickly followed him.

You came up on a roof, you glared at the man.

The man charged at you with a knife, you quickly kicked it out of his hand, then removing his legs from the floor making him fall to the ground.

You aimed your gun at the man, then two other men approached you.

They both had gun, they were going to win.

You took the chance, shooting one of them straight through the forehead, the other man fell to the ground, he had been hit in head by Kaden down from the ground.

The man quickly tackled you, pushing you towards the edge of the roof.

You quickly grabbed his side, you also managed to get a good grip of the bag with baby formula, you spinned around, throwing the man into the walker filled alley.

You held the bag in your hand, “Heh, that was easy.”

You walked over to the ladder, climbing down to Kaden.

“Got the bag?” Kaden asked.

“Easy.” You grinned.

“Nice job.” Kaden grinned.

You started walking back to Duncan.

“So Stefan… I don’t really know you well…” Kaden said.

“I don’t know you well either…” You said.

“Well, I was studying before this happened… I was studying European History…” You said.

“I used to live with my family, even tho I’m 21… We had a big farm… I kinda had my own house there.”

“I used to hang around with friends a lot… Two of my best friends were with me since the start… But I left from time to time… Charlie and Nicoline…”

“Guess you could say I liked Nicoline… I came back because of her many times… I think she liked me too…”

“When I saw her dead… I… I…”

“It’s okay, you can stop if you want.” Kaden told you.

You finally arrived at where you had left Duncan and Baby, there was a lot of blood, but no signs of Duncan and Baby, a few walkers were around too.

“What the… Fuck!” You shouted.

You took your gun, aimed it at the walkers and started shooting.

Kaden pulled your arm away, “Stop making noise! It’s suicide!”

You glared at Kaden, then shot some more walkers.

“Goddamnit stop!” Kaden shouted.

“I’m just clearing them out…” You said.

Then more and more came, a lot of them.

“Look at what you fucking did!” Kaden shouted.

You checked your gun, one bullet left.

[Make sure Kaden doesn’t turn]

[Make sure you don’t turn yourself]

Devyn

(!) “We rest in the shed”

“We rest in the shed.” You said, glaring at Alin.

You all entered the shed, there was one bed.

“I think Devyn should have the bed.” Devin said.

“Yeah, me too.” David said.

“I’ll just have to go with it…” Alin said.

You laughed, “Okay, okay, fine.”

You laid down on the bed, it was actually pretty soft.

Alin

They were all asleep, there weren’t many supplies left, you took one bag of the two you had, you also had your AK.

You left the shed, it was nice knowing them, but eh, they were dragging you down with them.

You walked through the forest, towards the east, you were trying to get to Siberia, nice and cold, so the walkers would get slow.

James

You looked over at Curtis, poor kid to be honest, he’s seen hell, but he keeps being strong, and that’s the spirit you like, he was modifying a gun or something.

“Hey kiddo? What are you working on?” You asked.

“Just modifying this gun a little, nothing big really, just trying to add the sight that we found with the rest of the supplies.” Curtis answered.

“Is your aim really that shitty?” You grinned.

“It’s not because my aim is bad, it’s just a simple modification that should help my accuracy a lot.” He answered.

“We found two sights didn’t we?” You asked.

“Yeah, we did, I’ll modify yours later, I just have to get this one done.” Curtis grinned.

Alexander

You looked at the cabin, it was a really nice one, you could probably live here for a long while, there was a river not far away, maybe catch some fish, there were also deers in the forest, you had seen at least two today.

Nate

You walked through the forests, it was funny, you thought you were going to die about a week ago, then you woke up again a few hours after, you had just passed out, now you’re on your own, great job Nate, great job!

• Are Kaden and Stefan bitten or is this just planning for the worst case scenario?

[Make sure Kaden doesn’t turn]

Duncan (!) Chase the man. You held your shoulder in pain as you saw Stefan running after the man. You looked at Kaden, “Make sure t

• Only I know. MWAHAHAHA! B]

Are Kaden and Stefan bitten or is this just planning for the worst case scenario? [Make sure Kaden doesn’t turn]

• [Make sure you doesnt turn yourself]

Duncan (!) Chase the man. You held your shoulder in pain as you saw Stefan running after the man. You looked at Kaden, “Make sure t

• edited October 2014

Make sure Kaden doesn 't trurn.

• [Make sure Kaden doesn’t turn]

• VOTING CLOSED

Stefan will make sure Kaden doesn't turn

Kinda sad that no one noticed that Nate was back, I thought his send off was too bad

• I noticed. And liked it a lot, since Nate is one of my favourite characters in your fic. And now he got lucky. Real lucky.

VOTING CLOSED Stefan will make sure Kaden doesn't turn Kinda sad that no one noticed that Nate was back, I thought his send off was too bad

• "Couldn't save the bush, but I got I got, long story short. I got lucky. Real lucky."

I noticed. And liked it a lot, since Nate is one of my favourite characters in your fic. And now he got lucky. Real lucky.

• a question
    Where´s Eli? Because she was with Devin´s Group and didnt do anything to save either Rosa or ATR

• Hehehe, kinda forgot about Eli, but Eli will appear again in Season 2 for sure.

supersagig posted: »

a question Where´s Eli? Because she was with Devin´s Group and didnt do anything to save either Rosa or ATR

• VOTING CLOSED

Stefan will make sure Kaden doesn't turn

The final chapter of Season 1 is coming today or tomorrow, excited

VOTING CLOSED Stefan will make sure Kaden doesn't turn The final chapter of Season 1 is coming today or tomorrow, excited

• Me and my mouth.

Me and my mouth.

• James

You finally hit land with the boat, England!

“Curtis! Get off the boat!” You shouted while jumping onto land.

Curtis jumped down next to you.

You both had your red dot sight guns that Curtis made, they make aiming much easier.

You looked around, no walkers so far, you started walking, arriving at a farm that was full of walkers, guess England had been hit too.

3 months later

You looked down from the seats, the Emirates stadium, it was your current base, mostly because of all the shops around here, it had lots of food, but you had to be careful, a walker might jump out from behind something.

You looked at your group of five, Chev, Jolene, Craig, Curtis and Devon.

Devyn

You were awakened by Devin shouting at David.

“What’s going on?” You asked.

“Alin that motherfucker took our stuff and left!” Devin shouted.

“How much?” You asked.

“Only half.” David answered.

“David! Stop defending the fucker!” Devin shouted.

Devin grabbed a shotgun that he had found outside the shed.

“What are you doing?” David asked.

“I’m going to find the fucker and I’ll kill him!” Devin shouted as he kicked open the door and left.

“No! Devin… Don’t… Don’t leave me again…” You started crying.

“Devin! Get the fuck back here!” David shouted as he stormed after Devin.

You sat there, alone in the shed, crying.

3 months later

You sat alone in the ski lodge, you had grown used to being alone, you actually felt fine with it, you just hoped that one day you’d meet new people again.

Stefan

(!) Make sure Kaden doesn’t turn.

Kaden charged at the walkers with a screwdriver, but it was no good, one of them took out a piece of his shoulder, you quickly shot Kaden in the head, making sure he doesn’t turn, you looked around, you spotted a ladder that led up to the rooftop of a store, you ran towards the ladder, jumping onto it, you climbed up onto the rooftop, it was a close call.

You looked around Berlin, it was fucked, all of it, the city was so goddamn fucked, you should’ve lefted it for good those months back!

How could you have been so stupid?! It was all fucked, you had lost everyone you knew! You were alone now… All alone…

You had no bullets, no anything! Just this rooftop that was safe for now… Fucking hell…

You looked over at an empty can, you kicked it down from the rooftop.

Then you realized which rooftop this was… The rooftop… The place where you started out… You fell down onto your knees.

“No… I can’t end like this.” You said, you got up, you then looked for a way out, you took a few steps back, jumping over to another rooftop, you continued like this, you came to where the rooftops stopped, you climbed down the ladder.

You had made it out of Berlin, alive, now you just had to get up north, up north and survive.

3 months later

You looked up the hill, you think you were in Denmark, you had crossed about two bridges now, god knows you tried hard, you hadn’t really met anyone else on the trip.

Suddenly you saw a figure on the hill, you started running towards the shadow.

You arrived up on the hill, a man that looked somewhat athletic stood up there, he had a wooden leg. He had blue eyes and brown hair.

“Who are you?” The man asked.

“I’m Stefan… Who are you?” You asked.

“Name’s Nate.”

• Not bad.

James You finally hit land with the boat, England! “Curtis! Get off the boat!” You shouted while jumping onto land. Curtis jumped d

• It´s gonna be a S2 or not?

James You finally hit land with the boat, England! “Curtis! Get off the boat!” You shouted while jumping onto land. Curtis jumped d

• S2 will happen.

It´s gonna be a S2 or not?

• Winter.

When

• When

S2 will happen.

• Is there going to be another episode/season

• ;)

Caeja posted: »

Is there going to be another episode/season

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

ComingSoon posted: »

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• plos gustav

bring back

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• It´s Gustav. He obviouly forget about this

But for moment we have this: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90374/a-dream-of-summer-original-interactive-story-by-gustav-kenny

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

plos gustav bring back ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• 2many fanfics pls

It´s Gustav. He obviouly forget about this But for moment we have this: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90374/a-dream-of-summer-original-interactive-story-by-gustav-kenny ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• That´s good

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

2many fanfics pls

• no es not

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

That´s good ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• Why?

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

no es not ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)