Explain your Felix Decision

Comments

• Yep. He will throw the case away just a second before the explosion and survive.

I let him get blown to bits because he was a traitor, and you know how people on Pandora treat traitors. Besides, I used the bullet up. :P SO if you warn him, does he live?

• I shot him, bad decision, I think the bullet could have been used way better later in the game.

I was just so mad in the heat of the moment, and when Felix said 'You won't shoot me', I was like 'Wanna bet MF?'

And shot him in his lying throat.

• I shot that SOB! I can't believe he betrayed us like that. #NoRegrets

• I didn't expect it but I expected something to happen when we saw him acting weird in the caravan. So no.

I didn't shoot him bc I remembered I'd already used it on August (dumb I know)

And finally I didn't kill him (let him know about the bomb bc we were "family")

• saving the bullet for the motherfucker that kidnapped me, and felix died anyway so fuck him

• I shot him.

Let him blow up.

I'm surprised he could survive. Fiona regrets how it ended but it was kind of karmic.

• I warned him about the case being with a bomb and I didn't shoot him, because I already used my bullet (was a waste :( ). I warned him because I thought that if he was going to open it, I'll blow up too or something like that. Also, I didn't want to just straight up murder him. He looks pretty interesting, we'll see what future episodes will show about him. However, if he fucks with me again, he's going down. No second chances.

• Indeed she says it automatically.

Not a choice, I think. Fiona will say it automatically.

• I never shot him, but I'm curious to see the scene where you do shoot him. Is it on youtube anywhere?

• edited November 2014

I would have killed him if he had directly shot at Fiona or Sasha, but I ended up warning the git.

The reason he did it probably isn't much more complicated than greed, but I figured the fact that he practically raised Fiona meant something (whether or not it meant much to him...).

• I was really tempted to shoot him, but I didn't want to waste the bullet.

So I let him choke on it.

Screw you, Felix.

• i still had my bullet, but he was already dead to me after he betrayed me, so i figured he might as well actually be dead, so i intentionally didn't warn him about the bomb and i let him choke on it

• Lol, best answer

bloop posted: »

I let Felix get blown to bits because I already wasted my bullet. I'm done with traitor bullshit. Mike, Bonnie, Arvo, Vernon. They're all dead meat now.

• I'm holding onto the bullet for as long as possible until the last time I can use it.

But he got fucking merked and when he said to not trust anyone that second time I was fed up and let him go down with his sinking greed ship made out of flaming dollar bills.

• edited November 2014

When I tried to shoot him and I already used the bullet I was like "NOOO" and then I accidently warned :C I blew him up in my second playthrough.

Actually, I'm gonna rewind on my first save and blow him up to kingdom fucking come!

• Didn't surprise me at all that he would betray the group. The way he acted and said some things at certain points made him appear a little sketchy, especially emphasizing never to trust anyone (which came back to bite them in the end!). For some reason, I warned him and let him live. Wonder if we'll see him again later. Maybe my kindness will change him for the better. XP

• I thought shooting him meant the case won't explode. Should've realised that, if it were the case, we wouldn't have 4 more episodes of this.

• The betrayal was unexpected for me.

Felix, Fiona and Sasha seemed like a tight-knit group; it's a shame he let greed overcome his family. It was for this reason that when I mentioned family to him as he stole the briefcase, and he assured Fiona that they were, I tried to warn him about the bomb.

A test, you see. Felix either succumbs to greed...or he trusts his family.

• I wasn't going to shoot him, then he said "You're not going to shoot me, Fiona"
    So I had to. No regrets.

• I warned him.. Probably not the best decision but I felt like, other than Sasha, Felix is the only other "family" she's got so even though I felt pissed I felt like you'd still have that knee jerk reaction to be worried about them almost blowing up...
    Plus he DID say not to trust anybody... My bad.

• Shot him... :/ I wasted the bullet because I'm pretty sure he blows up no matter what but he just riled me up so much. I hate betrayals :(. R.I.P Felix.

• Let him die. I didn´t wanted to waste the bullet :P

• I had spent my bullet so I let him get blown to pieces. I kinda liked the idea of Fiona being a very hard edged character, a true Pandoran so to speak... So I figured that when one of the few people she truly trusted betrayed her, she wouldn't think twice about letting Felix get his just desserts...

• If you warn him he throws the case away and doesn't die.

Shot him... I wasted the bullet because I'm pretty sure he blows up no matter what but he just riled me up so much. I hate betrayals . R.I.P Felix.

• I warned him, cause well, i don't know i guess i'm a good guy

• I let him die, but now I feel bad about it. Sasha, lost her basic father, and my Fiona didn't give a shit at the time, but I am gonna see if I can make her regret it later, since I regret it. (By the way, I always try to put my feelings and thoughts into games.)

• Interesting. Dang I wish I saved him.. Ah well his fault karma needed him dead.

BucketDwarf posted: »

If you warn him he throws the case away and doesn't die.

• Well Mike and Arvo and determinantly Bonnie were last seen alive.

bloop posted: »

I let Felix get blown to bits because I already wasted my bullet. I'm done with traitor bullshit. Mike, Bonnie, Arvo, Vernon. They're all dead meat now.

• I meant if I see them again. Shot on sight.

prink34320 posted: »

Well Mike and Arvo and determinantly Bonnie were last seen alive.

• I warned him about the bomb. It seems to me he was betraying us out of desperation.

• I did not kill him cause he did say he is doing this for your own good so she can never trust anyone I think that why he did it cause he could of killed her if all he cares about is money

• edited December 2014

I shot him.. i think it was more for own peace of mind. And he thought i wouldn't so i was like nope you're going down! (I put a spoiler warning incase anyone visits my page and would rather not know!)

• In a way, I did expect the Felix betrayal. I did pull the gun out of him, just to see what would happen but I didn't shoot him. Kinda go with the Fast & Furious when it comes to these types of things. "You don't turn you're back on family. Even if they do."

• Well the only thing I was thinking was my choices don't matter, I was realy tired and I was thinking about season 2 of the walking dead and that your choices don't matter... I was so wrong LOL

But I didn't feel much for him and that moment also remembered me to Bonnie and Mike

• I saved him. He was family, after all, and I want to demonstrate to him how far better I was at the whole "family" thing XD

• i saved him because I thought it could save the money now i regret that decision

kaleion posted: »

I warned him because he was family, he's a con artist and I understand his decision and I don't hate him for it, plus that line Fiona had ea

• edited December 2014

I warned him. You may hate your family but you still look out for them lol

• I let Felix live, he was constantly warning Fiona and Sasha not to trust anyone, he even put the emphasis on it. He's a con-artist as well, is it truly that surprising? Also he never actually tried to kill Fiona. I let him live.

• edited December 2014

I had already used the my bullet saving that scumbag so i didn't try that route. But you know what, Felix? Pandora or not, there's a special circle in hell for people who betray their family for money. 'Choke on it.'

Oh yeah, new guy. First TellTale game. Loving it ;)

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited December 2014

I shot that old thief. He won't spend ten millions playing Bingo. No way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.