So what's in the Vault?

2»

Comments

• An anticlimactic ending.

• something worth 10 million dollars I bet to bring it all back to step one! lol

• This vault may be filled with vault keys for the other vaults...maybe.

• edited December 2014

It'll still be a long while before HL3, I think. T.T

Alt text

Deathtrap posted: »

THIS VAULT CONTAINS THE HOLY GRAIL OF ALL THINGS GOOD IN THIS UNIVERSE FOR IN THIS VAULT LAYS (drum roll please) HALF LIFE 3 (that or just some random claptrap unit that got lost)

• That happens to be shaped like a cock...

JMOREL posted: »

The biggest alien ship in the univers and my Rhys will rule on Pandora "(evil laugh)"!

• Watch it be nothing. I heard that what happens in BL (I've only played BL2 and TPS).

• edited December 2014

If there is a Vault that comes in latter episodes we need to first find the real key.

The vault key in episode was fake remember?

I am going to quote Jack Sparrow on this: "No. If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?"

Alt text

And is in the vault when it opens......I have no idea, honestly I don't know much about this series. but before that I am sure there is going to be some back-stabbing between characters. I honestly don't think it will be clear who opens the vault, I am sure before see what is in there we are going to have Rhys and Fiona fight.

• You have limited visibility...
    Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

I'm comin for you.

• Alt text

Oh, really now?

You have limited visibility...

• Yes.
    Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

Oh, really now?

• the key is in sanctuary

If there is a Vault that comes in latter episodes we need to first find the real key. The vault key in episode was fake remember? I am

• What's in the vault? What's in the Vault? Ah, come on! What's in the vault?!

• oh...Is that in episode 1?

zeke10 posted: »

the key is in sanctuary

• No at the end of 2 Lilith mordacai and brick took it back to sanctuary

oh...Is that in episode 1?

• oh your talking about another game in the series, got it.

zeke10 posted: »

No at the end of 2 Lilith mordacai and brick took it back to sanctuary

• edited December 2014

The vault opened, it cost our heroes days, months, weeks to finally arrive at the vault. So many people died on the way, friend and foe but-

Fiona: Another fucking door!

Rhys Than open it!

• Maybe a vault

• A shitload of weed.

• Like every fucking space ships.

That happens to be shaped like a cock...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.