Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited December 2014

My guess is mid January.

Also, wasn't this Popcorn Song used in a russian cartoon ''Wolf and Hare''?

• Yes, my friend :)

Crips posted: »

My guess is mid January. Also, wasn't this Popcorn Song used in a russian cartoon ''Wolf and Hare''?

• Mid to Late January.

• Early to mid Febuary. No need to get optimistic, three weeks from now everyone will be desperate for information, four weeks from now everyone will ask for refunds, in 6 weeks most people have accepted it won't be January and in 8 weeks the Episode releases. Maybe even in 7 weeks if we're lucky.

• I can not believe it! You, too, watched the animated series? :D

This is called "Just you wait" or "Nu pogody" =)

Alt text

My guess is mid January. Also, wasn't this Popcorn Song used in a russian cartoon ''Wolf and Hare''?

• Lol, yeah I did. I was a big fan of it when I was around 6.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I can not believe it! You, too, watched the animated series? This is called "Just you wait" or "Nu pogody"

• So you know very well Russian language, my Slavic friend?

Я люблю чипсы :3

Lol, yeah I did. I was a big fan of it when I was around 6.

• Yeah, it's like watching a circle of shifting power.

Early to mid Febuary. No need to get optimistic, three weeks from now everyone will be desperate for information, four weeks from now everyo

• I am hoping for 27th January. Meanwhile, I am gonna wait and relax by listening to this song. :)

Busy Earning'

• My guess is mid to late february. Don't like to take my hopes up.

• Nah, I don't know it very well, I'm learning tho.

I watched it because it was translated to Polish ;)

And I believe you said ''I like chips''

So you know very well Russian language, my Slavic friend? Я люблю чипсы

• Oooh, it's the intro and outro song. I love it so much. Telltale really knows what songs should they put into the game

I am hoping for 27th January. Meanwhile, I am gonna wait and relax by listening to this song. Busy Earning'

• I know! It really sets the nice and awesome tone of the game. It started and ended the first episode on a high and positive note. :)

Oooh, it's the intro and outro song. I love it so much. Telltale really knows what songs should they put into the game

• Google-translate - our friend, right? :D

Alt text

Nah, I don't know it very well, I'm learning tho. I watched it because it was translated to Polish And I believe you said ''I like chips''

• No! Actually I really read it. :P

Google-translate - our friend, right?

• Cool :D

Oops. You made one mistake Crips :Р

Alt text

No! Actually I really read it. :P

• did anyone else listen to the popcorn music well reading this form... or was that just me?

• Hoping for 23rd Dec. 4 weeks timeline (big ask asking from telltales). I really hope it happens tho.

• I would not count on it, as Telltale takes two weeks off for Christmas.

Also, their 4-6 week thing is just an estimate and not a guarantee, I'd probably guess late January or early February.

Hoping for 23rd Dec. 4 weeks timeline (big ask asking from telltales). I really hope it happens tho.

• edited December 2014

Nah, I think that's too close to the Christmas holidays. Though December 30th sounds pretty optimistic, it's probably during the holiday break. I'm guessing January 6th at the very earliest (though the first real date I see is January 20th). And then again, it's seeming more and more possible that we're getting Game Of Thrones Episode 2 before Borderlands Episode 2.

Hoping for 23rd Dec. 4 weeks timeline (big ask asking from telltales). I really hope it happens tho.

• It's not even a very good estimate a lot of the time.

dojo32161 posted: »

I would not count on it, as Telltale takes two weeks off for Christmas. Also, their 4-6 week thing is just an estimate and not a guarantee, I'd probably guess late January or early February.

• Too close to Christmas. I'm guessing mid to late Janurary.

• Man this song is sooo awesome. Thank you Telltale for adding it to your game!

I am hoping for 27th January. Meanwhile, I am gonna wait and relax by listening to this song. Busy Earning'

• Me too. High five!

Too close to Christmas. I'm guessing mid to late Janurary.

• Alt text

Me too. High five!

• Clappy <3

I actually started playing Borderlands 2 just now, such an amazing game

• What do you play it on? Ps3? PC? xbawkes? :P and don't leave clappy hanging

Clappy I actually started playing Borderlands 2 just now, such an amazing game

• PC Masterrace :P

stevean2 posted: »

What do you play it on? Ps3? PC? xbawkes? :P and don't leave clappy hanging

• add me up. My username is gordonfreeman2687 I'll be up for playing with you whenever :P

PC Masterrace :P

• So now they are working on TFTB, GoT and Minecraft Story mode...So I think each episode for TFTB and GoT will take a long time to be release

Lucazzy posted: »

I'm guessing January 6 or December 30. I don't think Telltale will take as long as they did for WAU and TWD2. Seems to be like the production problems in WAU slowed down TWD2 as well, and they were playing catchup on both games.

• Nah. Minecraft: Story Mode won't be coming until Fall/Winter 2015 Just like how TFTB and GoT were in the background with TWD S2 and TWAU, Minecraft and TWD S3 will be in the background now.

FyreTheTale posted: »

So now they are working on TFTB, GoT and Minecraft Story mode...So I think each episode for TFTB and GoT will take a long time to be release

• Blind, can you somehow change the title of this thread? Because I can't tell if this is for GoT or TFTB from my feed. Maybe delete the three dots.

• There you go!

Blind, can you somehow change the title of this thread? Because I can't tell if this is for GoT or TFTB from my feed. Maybe delete the three dots.

• Thank you, now it'll be easier ;D

There you go!

• I can't wait to have episode 2. I mean, I never expected to love this game as much as I love twdg o_o I'm obsessed with Tales from The Borderlands xD

• Me too ;-;

I can't wait to have episode 2. I mean, I never expected to love this game as much as I love twdg o_o I'm obsessed with Tales from The Borderlands xD

• Anybody have any hope for at least a small bit of news on Christmas?

• Doubt it. Telltale takes Christmas off (or so I've heard), so I expect once the holidays are over we might hear something teasing then Ep.2 by end of January.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Anybody have any hope for at least a small bit of news on Christmas?

• I'm surprised we haven't heard atleast a little bit of teasing. Even game of thrones episode 2 got some teases. Guess they must be waiting till after Christmas to start teasing stuff.

• ''Teasing stuff'' You sounded like Clementine :P

I agree tho. I expect we'll be teased like little children on the beginning of new year ;P

I'm surprised we haven't heard atleast a little bit of teasing. Even game of thrones episode 2 got some teases. Guess they must be waiting till after Christmas to start teasing stuff.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.