Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• ONE NOT

The first one?

I guess you all aren't getting the hint...Here's a hint for the Riddle. ONE @NoHopeLeft

• What?

supersagig posted: »

ONE NOT The first one?

• I have no idea.

Lord_EAA posted: »

NO i meant Pipas boss is an imperial noble so in this comparison who is he....Miraak?

• I know ONE of them is not a penny, meaning the other is probably a penny, but I can't think of a 15 cent coin...Wait...Well I fucked up...

One penny, one nickle and one dime.

I guess you all aren't getting the hint...Here's a hint for the Riddle. ONE @NoHopeLeft

• edited January 2015

One of them is not a penny. The other one is a penny.

I don't know American coins, but I assume you have a 15 cent coin so that one and the other coin which is a penny. 16 cents. Do I win?

I have a drastic turn coming up in the story...NEXT chapter. Anyone want a hint? To get it you have to answer a riddle...You have two coins (American)...They add up to 16 cents and ONE of them is NOT a penny. What are the two coins?

• You put "One" and "Not" in capittal letters :P

What?

• Shit...I meant 11 cents...FUCK.

Anyway, you're close.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I know ONE of them is not a penny, meaning the other is probably a penny, but I can't think of a 15 cent coin...Wait...Well I fucked up... One penny, one nickle and one dime.

• Fine, I'll find the hint video for you all. :P

One of them is not a penny. The other one is a penny. I don't know American coins, but I assume you have a 15 cent coin so that one and the other coin which is a penny. 16 cents. Do I win?

• Yay! :D And I suck at riddles :P but you emphasized ONE a lot so... yeah.

Fine, I'll find the hint video for you all. :P

• WELL THAT MAKES LOT MORE SENSE.

One is a penny, one is a dime! ;P

Shit...I meant 11 cents...FUCK. Anyway, you're close.

• Here's the hint, can anyone guess where I'm going in the story? (I fucking swear if you say Westreos)

MoS

• Snow day?! :D

Here's the hint, can anyone guess where I'm going in the story? (I fucking swear if you say Westreos) MoS

• Winter? A Wall? XD

Here's the hint, can anyone guess where I'm going in the story? (I fucking swear if you say Westreos) MoS

• edited January 2015

Winter is coming.

Maybe zombies? :o

• Winter is coming

Winter? A Wall? XD

• :p. What did the coins have to do with it? :P:

PS: It is a character or the winter itself?

Winter is coming

• Nothing. XD

Winter.

. What did the coins have to do with it? :P: PS: It is a character or the winter itself?

• The vault has something to do with it?

Nothing. XD Winter.

• The Vault that was opened in Ep.2?

The vault has something to do with it?

• yes

The Vault that was opened in Ep.2?

• A Seal has been broken.

yes

• WESTEROS????!??!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!???!?!!???!?????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Damn it Green!

Green613 posted: »

WESTEROS????!??!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!???!?!!???!?????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• .......The Northern Wastes

• not yet.

.......The Northern Wastes

• Alt text

Damn it Green!

• Damn it i was so sure.........Setarians then?

not yet.

• Kinda.

Damn it i was so sure.........Setarians then?

• Yes i got somewhere.............i just noticed im the only one who is even close...........wtf......

Kinda.

• Not really. lol

Yes i got somewhere.............i just noticed im the only one who is even close...........wtf......

• Someone else did .....who? ( pls tell me id love to know who actually paid attention to all those questions)

Not really. lol

• Everyone who said winter.

Someone else did .....who? ( pls tell me id love to know who actually paid attention to all those questions)

• BOOOOOOO that joke was terrible BOOOOOOOO ( im jking)

Everyone who said winter.

• Winter isn't Coming...

Gustav is Cumming...

All over everyone!

• Oh yiss, it was a while since the last time I showed up. I'm glad I'm back! :D

A Blast From The Past 3-2 Raging sits in her cell, waiting for the early sun to rise and for her death. In the middle of the night guards

• A part only of me? yay XD

Awesoem Part!!!!!

A Blast From The Past 3-3 3 Months Later... A light snowfall covers a village...A man in Imperial Armor runs through. He trips over th

• A Blast From The Past 3-3

3 Months Later...

A light snowfall covers a village...A man in Imperial Armor runs through. He trips over the snow a lot but doesn't stop running. The village is dead quiet, not a sound but the clanking of the Imperial man's armor. He passes past dozens of fortifications of wood and stone. He reaches a house and bangs on it to let him in. Suddenly an arrow flies right into his throat...Sagig walks up to the man and kneels down next to him. He takes a key from his pocket and walks to a building and opens it. He walks through past dozens of dead bodies stacked with sheets over them. He enters a room to find villagers crying and dying.

Sagig- You're free.

Villager- But...What about the Imperials?

Sagig- The Rebels have them covered...You're free to go.

The villagers gather all they can and leave. Sagig walks to a room deeper inside the building and opens it to reveal barrels of explosives. He walks and lays down gunpowder and leads it outside. He then lights a small spark and lets it hit the gunpowder. The building soon blows up. Sagig then walks out of the village...

(I was going to write more but I decided to make a small part for right now.)

• Really wanted to show how much the Rebellion has improved.

A part only of me? yay XD Awesoem Part!!!!!

• A Blast From The Past 3-4

Sagig's POV

Sagig walks through the snow past fields on fire and dead Imperials and Rebels. He walks towards a small encampment near a bay. He walks through the camp past many Rebel soldiers celebrating their victory. He soon reaches a large camp and enters to see Golden, Fallandir, and Lee all drinking. Sagig walks up to Golden.

Sagig- The village is saved.

Golden- Great job Sagig, I'll send soldiers to help rebuild and protect them, also gather any willing recruits. Now relax, we won, have a drink.

Sagig- Thank you General.

Golden's POV

Sagig leaves and Fallandir lays his drink down.

Fallandir- Alright, we shouldn't stay here for too long. Green will send more troops soon.

Golden- Alright, tell the men to pack up.

Lee- I'll meet you at the boats.

Fallandir and Golden walk toward the boats but they notice that the boats are frozen in the water.

Fallandir- They aren't going anywhere.

Golden- Shit...A blizzard is coming too...We got to get out of here.

Fallandir- What about the ships?

Golden-...I don't know...

Fallandir- And the men?

Rebel Choice

[Evacuate the men and leave the ships]

[Try and save the ships]

• [Evaluate the men and leave the ships]

Great chapter!

A Blast From The Past 3-4 Sagig's POV Sagig walks through the snow past fields on fire and dead Imperials and Rebels. He walks towards

Sign in to comment in this discussion.