Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited January 2015

I am losing my patinas give us some news at least TTG I am losing my patinas give us some news at least TTG

• God those voice actors are all great, I want to meet them.
    By the way, sounds like Vasquez is going to talk about male parts again XD

OzzyUK posted: »

They are doing recording and it sounds like it might be a funny episode https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/553666686251847681

• I hope so xD I really want all the episodes to be super fun ♥

Crips posted: »

''I was laughing at @paddywarbucks so much I had to leave the room'' Sounds like an episode that's funnier than the first. Is that even possible? ;D

• Hi

I dunno. I sorta became a accustomed after the wait during Walking Dead S2. After enough breaking points I finally was able to get used to i

• Ye

God those voice actors are all great, I want to meet them. By the way, sounds like Vasquez is going to talk about male parts again XD

• I think it'll be in 2 weeks.

This week....Hopefully....

• Okey, we need news about now.

• I don't understand why there can't be a release date. Are they really working on the episode up until it's release day? Surely there must be a period of fine tuning where they could let the community know it's nearly done.

• This is the company that updated there fans twice during a four month delay. They Probably could give some kinda update but idk they might just not feel like it right now. I understand your frustration though, waiting sucks. It also doesn't help that Telltale isn't very good at updating fans, but it's all worth it when their games come out (mostly).

vervoslib posted: »

I don't understand why there can't be a release date. Are they really working on the episode up until it's release day? Surely there must be a period of fine tuning where they could let the community know it's nearly done.

• should I just start the jeopardy thinking music? Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The reason that they can't give a release date too far in advance is due to Sony and Microsoft's certification process. They will need to test that the game works on the consoles without any bugs before they can release the game to the market which takes around two weeks, after the game has passed the certification process Sony and Microsoft will tell Telltale when it will be released and Telltale will tell us.

They can also work on the PC and Mac version up to the day of release to fix any minor bugs or other problems.

vervoslib posted: »

I don't understand why there can't be a release date. Are they really working on the episode up until it's release day? Surely there must be a period of fine tuning where they could let the community know it's nearly done.

• Yes, yes you should.

should I just start the jeopardy thinking music?

• They will need to test that the game works on the consoles without any bugs before they can release the game to the market

lol. Well at least no one came across anything game breaking. If it's good enough for Microsoft and Sony, it's good enough for the public.

OzzyUK posted: »

The reason that they can't give a release date too far in advance is due to Sony and Microsoft's certification process. They will need to te

• This is why I hate consoles.

DoubleJump posted: »

They will need to test that the game works on the consoles without any bugs before they can release the game to the market lol. Well

• Cathy tunes

Waiting

• Still no news? What are they doing taking the whole month off?

• Hm? They're working.

Cope49 posted: »

Still no news? What are they doing taking the whole month off?

• Apparently they *aren't *.....

Hm? They're working.

• I have a good feeling about this week C:

Alt text

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

Telltale is not currently sharing release information != Telltale is not working on the episode at all

Cope49 posted: »

Apparently they *aren't *.....

• I'm thinking -

this week = teasing (maybe, some episodes of TWD S2 and TWAU didn't even get some teasing before the trailer/release dates were announced)

next week = trailer and release dates

last week of Jan = Ep.2 release

Dapnee posted: »

I have a good feeling about this week C:

• I read somewhere that it'll be released around January 27th. I'm not sure tho. :P

• My guess is first week of February and then GOT 2 weeks later.

• Of course! Episodes do only take 1 week to make you know.

Telltale is not currently sharing release information != Telltale is not working on the episode at all

• Green613's right look at TWAU ep. 4

Green613 posted: »

Of course! Episodes do only take 1 week to make you know.

• Am guessing at this time, end of this week or next Tuesday is gonna be Blue Ball inducing screenshots, following week is the trailer that says the episode will come out the NEXT week after that. Please, oh please...don't let it be another Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2 Fiasco...maybe Telltale should stop releasing new games in the November/December window...go for January!

• You know, at this point I would even want some ugly teases like ''Just played the episode, incredibly funny, cannot wait til you guys play it #TheAtlasMugged''

• More V/O recording:

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• That's more like it! :D

Seems like you'll be important to the story once again, Jack.

More V/O recording:

• The Hero who stands as our beacon of light! :D

More V/O recording:

• M'lord, Crips.

Tell me, what color your hair and eyes.

Thank You!

That's more like it! Seems like you'll be important to the story once again, Jack.

• High five!!!

• I would say lukecold is more accurate.

Oh my God, I feel sooo bad for making you type all that out because from the sounds of it, it's pretty much identical. >_< It's so

• Welp I found this: Gearbox PAX South Panel

Not a news blast or anything but hey, it's something. We MAY get some TFTBL related news on January 25 so...episode 2 maybe? (But I want it now!!)

• Um, black hair and hazel eyes. Why?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

M'lord, Crips. Tell me, what color your hair and eyes. Thank You!

• High five Claptrap!

CL4P-TR4P posted: »

High five!!!

• The article stated:

Potential panel topics may include updates on current games like Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Tales from the Borderlands, or games in development such a

Update means Episode 2 release maybe. They might show the trailer and everything and the episode will be released that last week of January :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Welp I found this: Gearbox PAX South Panel Not a news blast or anything but hey, it's something. We MAY get some TFTBL related news on January 25 so...episode 2 maybe? (But I want it now!!)

• Possibly, but it's Gearbox's panel, not TTG's. Shouldn't they be the ones who get to announce the release date (since it's their game)?

The article stated: Potential panel topics may include updates on current games like Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Tales from the Bo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.