Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• i like how they reused door from ep3 final twd s1 in tales from the borderlands episode 2

• SOON

Crips posted: »

''We'll have a date for it very soon, just as the trailer'' Guys, it's coming.

• Febuary 10? Or Febuary 17? That's the question here.

• CLIP WAS AMAZZZANG!!!!
    Can't wait to meet Scooter!!!
    ASDFFGKFJHLFKHJG

They're playing a trailer for EP2!!!!!!!!!

• Still not giving up that they will announce it at the panel in a couple hours... not giving up.

• Just remember these words "soon, very, very soon."

B...b...but we were supposed to get a trailer, and a release date, AND BL3!!!

• Bigby and Lee working together, yay! :D

Also Scooter's intro was just amazing. :D

• I still got the second one first though >:]

huehue i got you on first one faster than you :P

• i like that one with FIONAA

Dapnee posted: »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH http://handsomejacksbutt.tumblr.com/post/109117521066/some-screenshots-i-snagged-sadly-they-didnt

• The panel later on is focused on Gearbox's Borderlands games, not Telltale, so I don't think we'll see any more of Tales from the Borderlands today.

There's not much else they can say other than "it's coming soon."

• Yes!

''This is one of them moments! [deep breath] CATCH A RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!'' ~Scooter 2012

CLIP WAS AMAZZZANG!!!! Can't wait to meet Scooter!!! ASDFFGKFJHLFKHJG

• i am sure they are gonna add scott to be full team "bigby lee and luke team"

Pipas posted: »

Bigby and Lee working together, yay! Also Scooter's intro was just amazing.

• We got a gameplay clip with Scooter, two screenshots, one being with Athena, second one with two new characters, another ''soon''

I'm pretty happy.

• It was!

Pipas posted: »

Bigby and Lee working together, yay! Also Scooter's intro was just amazing.

• T'is would be nice if it is revealed that it's coming out this upcoming week would it not?

• Seems like they implied the BL3 info would be during the Borderlands panel. Which unfortunately isn't being streamed. Which probably means nothing super major will be shown, but they might admit that the game is in development at least?

As for episode 2... I never had problems waiting for episodes from past Telltale games, but I'm just so damn into the Borderlands universe that the wait is killing me, haha. Hopefully "very soon" means less than a month. :P

• Well that was to be expected, GoT still did get all of the stuff first, and I don't think TFTBL has press keys on the database yet, so I don't think they even could have gave us a release or trailer even if they wanted to :P

Trentest0 posted: »

The panel later on is focused on Gearbox's Borderlands games, not Telltale, so I don't think we'll see any more of Tales from the Borderlands today. There's not much else they can say other than "it's coming soon."

• What a doozy to wake up to (late). I was wondering why I had 85 notifications out of the blue when I had only slept in a few hours on a Sunday. :P

• edited January 2015

It would be, yes.

But it won't.

T'is would be nice if it is revealed that it's coming out this upcoming week would it not?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

I skimmed through the thread and added what relevant information I could find and updated it. Did I miss anything beyond what I've already added besides the fact that they said "Soon" again?

• I'm with you, too, brother.

Still not giving up that they will announce it at the panel in a couple hours... not giving up.

• It's almost 5am here, and I stayed up for news, so I'm going full Veruca Salt:

Alt text

(That Scooter moment was everything, though - and Janey is his boss - good on her for getting off Elpis!)

:resumes tantrum:

Alt text

We got a gameplay clip with Scooter, two screenshots, one being with Athena, second one with two new characters, another ''soon'' I'm pretty happy.

• Me: * Sees all the news I missed *

Me: * Explodes *

I'M SO FRICKING EXCITED

• Seems like we're heading back to Hollow Point, I wonder if that underground radio station will become relevant somehow.

• Guys, you also got that cool feeling while watching a trailer or gameplay clip where you're seeing your known characters in unknown situations and it feels so good that I'm gonna discover new places? xD

• No.

Ok, maybe yes.

Guys, you also got that cool feeling while watching a trailer or gameplay clip where you're seeing your known characters in unknown situations and it feels so good that I'm gonna discover new places? xD

• Yeah, I think that the most we'll get is a confirmation that they're actually beginning work on it - but they could have done it during this!

This is also the first TT game I've played 'live' so the wait is definitely beginning to get to me (but that may also be sleep deprivation) - the clip they showed was so ridiculously funny, which is great to see that they seem to be living up to the incredibly high bar they set in ep 1 - but that just makes me want to play it even more!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Seems like they implied the BL3 info would be during the Borderlands panel. Which unfortunately isn't being streamed. Which probably means n

• Nope, you pretty much added the most important info we got.

I skimmed through the thread and added what relevant information I could find and updated it. Did I miss anything beyond what I've already added besides the fact that they said "Soon" again?

• So am I! <3

Me: * Sees all the news I missed * Me: * Explodes * I'M SO FRICKING EXCITED

• They showed screenshots, if that counts as news :p

• This thread's name should have "very soon" in it. Just to tease everyone.

Btw, I bet the EP2 comes out either tomorrow or during next week. They hinted in a way that they used with the first one.

• Gearbox PAX Panel shows off a few new screens

He added that :P

Green613 posted: »

They showed screenshots, if that counts as news

• omg totes, pumpkin.

Guys, you also got that cool feeling while watching a trailer or gameplay clip where you're seeing your known characters in unknown situations and it feels so good that I'm gonna discover new places? xD

• Oh, good then. ^_^

Gearbox PAX Panel shows off a few new screens He added that :P

• Love how as soon as the updates come through everyone on the forums just completely loses their shit XD

• I lost my shit, I admit. But it's a good thing.

Love how as soon as the updates come through everyone on the forums just completely loses their shit XD

• HAHA I KNOW!!!
    I still can't get over everything that just happened...
    I think I need a lie-down...

I lost my shit, I admit. But it's a good thing.

• Find me a spoon, Kiddo... Everything's going to be just fine.

Handsome Jack please guide us. We are so lost if we can't get the release date asap.

• Tomorrow? Nah. The closest we can get is day after tomorrow.

This thread's name should have "very soon" in it. Just to tease everyone. Btw, I bet the EP2 comes out either tomorrow or during next week. They hinted in a way that they used with the first one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.