Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• heyyy nice to see you here :P again i don't know you have ttg forum account

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems like we're heading back to Hollow Point, I wonder if that underground radio station will become relevant somehow.

• Fuck yeah, Dave and Adam, awesome.

Green613 posted: »

Adam and Dave voicing more characters wooo! Here's the screenshots.

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Tomorrow? Nah. The closest we can get is day after tomorrow.

• ATHENA YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

*sorry for overreacting

Green613 posted: »

Adam and Dave voicing more characters wooo! Here's the screenshots.

• Fucking Dave Fennoy and fucking Adam Harrington, how fucking awesome is that. Apologies for the excessive fucks, but I'm too fucking excited right now.

• We can forgive that right now I think.

Fucking Dave Fennoy and fucking Adam Harrington, how fucking awesome is that. Apologies for the excessive fucks, but I'm too fucking excited right now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was cool seeing the screenshots and video clip :)

If anyone missed it or wants to watch it again you can watch it here http://www.twitch.tv/pax/c/5962246?t=1h01m51s

• The TFTB part was hands down the best bit of this panel. I wasn't hyped before, but I'm sure as hell hyped right now.

I think we'll get ep. 2 in the next two weeks or so. Pretty sure that's what Telltale mean when they say "very very soon".

• edited January 2015

i think they doned episode just add a few animations and i think is done and then ..... time when microsoft sending the release date trailer more screenshots from gameinformer and we are set

The TFTB part was hands down the best bit of this panel. I wasn't hyped before, but I'm sure as hell hyped right now. I think we'll get ep. 2 in the next two weeks or so. Pretty sure that's what Telltale mean when they say "very very soon".

• I have a feeling we will get trailer and release date announcement this week and then the episode will be released two weeks after that, similar to Game of Thrones' Ep.2 trailer/release date announcements.

• Alrighty then, really hope we get a trailer in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled people, you know we expect to be the first to know as soon as anyone sees anything right?

• Right.

Alrighty then, really hope we get a trailer in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled people, you know we expect to be the first to know as soon as anyone sees anything right?

• Thanks for sharing that Ozzy! Around what time do they show the clip? :)

OzzyUK posted: »

It was cool seeing the screenshots and video clip If anyone missed it or wants to watch it again you can watch it here http://www.twitch.tv/pax/c/5962246?t=1h01m51s

• 01:10:18

Thanks for sharing that Ozzy! Around what time do they show the clip?

• Here, IGN uploaded a better version of the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swy6nRk2Z1A

• Wow, IGN was helpful for once.

Poogers555 posted: »

Here, IGN uploaded a better version of the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swy6nRk2Z1A

• Also, I just realized that the broken car is the caravan! And it's looking horrible!

Interesting.

Here, IGN uploaded a better version of the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swy6nRk2Z1A

• Im guesseing Vasquez or August did something to it

Also, I just realized that the broken car is the caravan! And it's looking horrible! Interesting.

• Yeah xD This is so exciting!

Guys, you also got that cool feeling while watching a trailer or gameplay clip where you're seeing your known characters in unknown situations and it feels so good that I'm gonna discover new places? xD

• That 'Nice place you have here' makes me think of the 'Nice place you got here' she can say to August :D

i add this:

• Me and my gf were fangirling to hell during the whole stream, of course I'm losing my shit over a few minutes of gameplay.

Love how as soon as the updates come through everyone on the forums just completely loses their shit XD

• If I recall correctly, the "next time" preview had Rhys driving the caravan with Jack standing/laughing behind him. They were being shot at by what I think was the Moonshot canon that Helios has. That would definitely cause some major damage. :P

Also, I just realized that the broken car is the caravan! And it's looking horrible! Interesting.

• Why did it use Rhys' options and countdown for Fiona? Rhys and Fiona have their own separate countdown thing I thought.

• Whoaaa, I go to sleep because I'm exhausted and I wake up to whole bunch of new information.

Well I'm glad I checked and didn't get my hopes up! I'm super excited for this now. Though I don't look forward to having a digital annoyance spout things in my ear.

• Someone got angry xD

• edited January 2015

It's probably an early build of the Episode.

Why did it use Rhys' options and countdown for Fiona? Rhys and Fiona have their own separate countdown thing I thought.

• Maybe they didn't do that yet. So I guess they will change it and boom, episode released.

Why did it use Rhys' options and countdown for Fiona? Rhys and Fiona have their own separate countdown thing I thought.

• Hey now, let's not get all upset now. I accept any and all welcomes. Thanks again for the welcome, Golden. I appreciate it.

InGen you...That's my job...No, no, you can't have this, especially when the guy actually responds! @RhysOfHyperion Welcome to the Forums!

• I'm not upset. :P

This is just me, I'm messing around but seriously Welcome.

You might of figured everything out around here but if you need assistance you can PM me.

Hey now, let's not get all upset now. I accept any and all welcomes. Thanks again for the welcome, Golden. I appreciate it.

• Yeah, I kind of figured. I'll take you up on that offer if I ever need help though.

I'm not upset. :P This is just me, I'm messing around but seriously Welcome. You might of figured everything out around here but if you need assistance you can PM me.

• I'm almost always around so anytime.

Yeah, I kind of figured. I'll take you up on that offer if I ever need help though.

• It's not the caravan!

Alt text

The driver's seat is open and the build is completely different (bandit technical??) so whatever happened to the caravan likely happened either before/or during this scene.

Alt text

Deadpoolian posted: »

If I recall correctly, the "next time" preview had Rhys driving the caravan with Jack standing/laughing behind him. They were being shot at by what I think was the Moonshot canon that Helios has. That would definitely cause some major damage. :P

• Woah! Well, I was half right at least. Re-watched the "next time" trailer and there are definitely Moonshots being fired. Now I wonder how the caravan got a giant hole blown in it!

• God damn, I cant wait for episode 2! That was an awesome clip.

• edited January 2015

Oh my God! Episode 2 clip!! Screenshots!!! SCOOTER!!!!!

Alt text

• It could still be the caravan that he's driving. Never trust next time trailers, they are made before the next episode is even started.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Woah! Well, I was half right at least. Re-watched the "next time" trailer and there are definitely Moonshots being fired. Now I wonder how the caravan got a giant hole blown in it!

• I find this weirdly comforting.

Find me a spoon, Kiddo... Everything's going to be just fine.

• Not good enough ...
    I want my damn episode now! Instead of posting pics they should be uploading ep2 and working on ep3 .** No breaks and no sleep. **

• I just realized that he said Springs is his manager to be, so I guess that means Janey Springs from the Pre-Sequel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.