Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Thanks, no one is helping me :c it means a lot.

Dude this is awesome of you to do. I was hoping a wikia page would show up. I will help if I can

• And honestly the 2 negatives he gives are arguably the best parts of the game to me.

Green613 posted: »

This is exactly why I never trust any of IGN's reviews. They're so absolutely awful.

• Alt text

This is exactly why I never trust any of IGN's reviews. They're so absolutely awful.

Ign gave the first episode a 6.5....what idiots lol I know remember why i never listen to there reviews. Mitch Dyer is a terrible reviewer,

• I'll check it out tomorrow, after school and after Got episode 2.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Can someone help out with the 'Life Is Strange' wikia. Here! Please help

• I really, really wanna help, but I just don't know how to edit Wiki page. LOL

• Worse acting? IgN GOoD aT gRAmAarR.

But seriously. The episode wasn't perfect but I don't think it deserves anything lower than a 7.

• Id give it a solid 8, wouldve given it a 9 if theyre lips moved a little more c:

Worse acting? IgN GOoD aT gRAmAarR. But seriously. The episode wasn't perfect but I don't think it deserves anything lower than a 7.

• Life is strange thread is the new megathread

• I can help you if you want, even commenting on the pages is helpful to be honest.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I really, really wanna help, but I just don't know how to edit Wiki page. LOL

• Interesting story..but Awful writing.. wut..

• No doubt, this game is really refreshing. Everybody was intrigued by the storyline. Even I can't wait for Episode 2.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Life is strange thread is the new megathread

• Is this dude high or what? The writing isn't that awful, it's just one episode and you can tell the story is awful? WORSE ACTING? I can't even...

• Maybe I'll add screenshots or video in short time. =)

I can help you if you want, even commenting on the pages is helpful to be honest.

• IGN logic.

javoris767 posted: »

Interesting story..but Awful writing.. wut..

• I liked this game as well. The plot isn't as good as Telltale games IMO, but it has a lot of interaction, the art direction is great and the soundtrack is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

No doubt, this game is really refreshing. Everybody was intrigued by the storyline. Even I can't wait for Episode 2.

• I know right? XD I remember a week ago this thread was pretty dead, but since the first episode came out it's been really lively. :D

Life is strange thread is the new megathread

• ahh... shemnue...so good

Before that was Shenmue.

• Especially the cinematic ending with this song. God it feel so beautiful, peaceful and it just fit the moment; something extraordinary will happen.

Obstacles

I liked this game as well. The plot isn't as good as Telltale games IMO, but it has a lot of interaction, the art direction is great and the soundtrack is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

• A good beginning for a great series. The next episodes will be even better, I'm sure of it.

Especially the cinematic ending with this song. God it feel so beautiful, peaceful and it just fit the moment; something extraordinary will happen. Obstacles

• Anyone have i link to the song Max was listening to in the hallway, it was amazing.

• I'll help, just PM me if you need anything :D

• 6.5 and it easily deserves at least an 8... never trusted IGN, never will now. Worst reviewers ever smh

Ign gave the first episode a 6.5....what idiots lol I know remember why i never listen to there reviews. Mitch Dyer is a terrible reviewer,

• I think its:

Anyone have i link to the song Max was listening to in the hallway, it was amazing.

• Kate seems the most interesting IMO, there's a cool backstory there that I'm intrigued to learn.

I made a poll c: Favourite side character so far

• So did you guys comfort or make fun of the prep girl (forgot her name already >_<) when you dumped the paint on her? I made fun of her :P

• WorsE. IGN grammar xD

6.5 and it easily deserves at least an 8... never trusted IGN, never will now. Worst reviewers ever smh

• Victoria, i comforted her.

So did you guys comfort or make fun of the prep girl (forgot her name already >_<) when you dumped the paint on her? I made fun of her :P

• edited February 2015

i liked Finn for some reason, i dunno he seemed really nice.

Kate seems the most interesting IMO, there's a cool backstory there that I'm intrigued to learn.

• I made fun of her, but then she said something like ''I know where you live... so does Nathan...'' Nathan is the guy with the gun.. So I thought ''uh.... better rewind....''

So did you guys comfort or make fun of the prep girl (forgot her name already >_<) when you dumped the paint on her? I made fun of her :P

• Hey does anyone want to be admin on the wikia. c:

• Same! xD

I made fun of her, but then she said something like ''I know where you live... so does Nathan...'' Nathan is the guy with the gun.. So I thought ''uh.... better rewind....''

• I comforted her mainly because I thought it might help us later and she is Hot. Lol

• I really like Warren, he seems like a cool guy. I hope we get an option to date him lol.

• I'll help if I can.

• The story and the writing are related, but they are not synonyms. For instance the writing, when it came to dialogue, was not very good. I wouldn't say it was terrible, but it could have used work.

javoris767 posted: »

Interesting story..but Awful writing.. wut..

• Haha I rated it a 6-7, me and this guy think alike :p

• Why is "worse" incorrect?

WorsE. IGN grammar xD

• FUCK IGN

• I voted Dana. I like her, shes cool (and sexy)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.