Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I guess you haven't been here during waiting for the second episode of TWAU.

This is the longest 4-6 weeks I've ever experienced.

• i do not wait for second episode i start to play around episode 4 because the walking dead season two

Pipas posted: »

I guess you haven't been here during waiting for the second episode of TWAU.

• Next week I bet.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• Well now that the 2nd episode of GoT is out, it can't be long now till Tales episode 2.....right? I'm begging you Telltale.

Alt text

• The game needs to come out sooner cause I've been rooting through the audio files and you don't really want to know what one of them is.

• GOT Ep2 is out... Now the release date for Tales Ep2 would be nice. I need something to motivate me at school and on cosplay. Telltale please. You don't need to release it yet but the goddamn release date.

• edited February 2015

You cannot say that and just leave us hanging!!!

Edit: Oh my God, I just listened to the Loaderbot one - WHAT?!

Dapnee posted: »

The game needs to come out sooner cause I've been rooting through the audio files and you don't really want to know what one of them is.

• Does it contain a major spoiler for the future episodes?

The game needs to come out sooner cause I've been rooting through the audio files and you don't really want to know what one of them is.

• Just finished GoT Episode 2.

Now the waiting game begins... again.

• So, after this cry bath GoT made with me, it would be nice to see Tales released. On tenth, maybe.

• come on catch a ride!!!

• Does it involve sex?

You cannot say that and just leave us hanging!!! Edit: Oh my God, I just listened to the Loaderbot one - WHAT?!

• The Loaderbot one, yes. ಠ_ಠ

Crips posted: »

Does it involve sex?

Well then that's awkward xDDD

The Loaderbot one, yes. ಠ_ಠ

• Everywhere I read that season 2 is out now for the Xbox One. I've bought the season pass but when I fire up the game season 2 is still on "coming soon" and I cannot find/start it.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? and any idea how to fix this?

• Episode 2 of GoT is out (at long last) so now I'm itching for the release of Episode 2 of Borderlands... it does seem to be taking quite long, I mean the first episode of Borderlands was released in November while GoT was first released in December, yet episode 2 for GoT comes first (maybe due to being 6 episodes long instead of 5?) so I'm really hoping for the next Borderlands episode to come out soon.

• What? What Season 2?

D3NN1SNL2 posted: »

Everywhere I read that season 2 is out now for the Xbox One. I've bought the season pass but when I fire up the game season 2 is still on "coming soon" and I cannot find/start it. Anyone else experiencing this issue? and any idea how to fix this?

• If you meant episode two of Tales from the Borderlands, there is no release date yet, those articles lied to you.

D3NN1SNL2 posted: »

Everywhere I read that season 2 is out now for the Xbox One. I've bought the season pass but when I fire up the game season 2 is still on "coming soon" and I cannot find/start it. Anyone else experiencing this issue? and any idea how to fix this?

• I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING BUT THEN I SAW THE AUDIO ON TUMBLR.

Oh my god, reminds me of the Innuendobot 5000 from BL2... xD

• Can you guys give me the link? ;-;

Deadpoolian posted: »

I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING BUT THEN I SAW THE AUDIO ON TUMBLR. Oh my god, reminds me of the Innuendobot 5000 from BL2... xD

• Sure! It's nothing spoilery, probably just a deleted line from the Loaderbot fight. :D
    Tumblr link

Can you guys give me the link? ;-;

• Thanks for posting the link :)
    I'm slightly uncomfortable about the sexualisation of a robot, particularly this one!

Sure! It's nothing spoilery, probably just a deleted line from the Loaderbot fight. Tumblr link

• They've been using the word 'soon' since Walking Dead S1 as far as I remember. But I've been around since TWD S2 and they've always misused that word. Telltale's definition of soon is like 2 months. lol

nohuhhuh posted: »

Their biggest mistake was to use that word. I would we okay if they just told us that there's still much to do but they used "soon" instead. I know it's ridiculous to be mad about this but TTG should know better. Never anger a TTG fan.

• edited February 2015

What the fuck...what the fuck...

NO DOUBTS WHY IT WAS DELETED o.O

Sure! It's nothing spoilery, probably just a deleted line from the Loaderbot fight. Tumblr link

• They should really get rid of that bit in the fact. It never 'usually' releases in 4-6. It never does. It's misleading to newcomers.

This is the longest 4-6 weeks I've ever experienced.

• LOADER BOT HAD SEX?! LMAO

• Yeah, I definitely can't see a normal Loaderbot saying something like that. xD The Innuendobot 5000 on the other hand...

What the fuck...what the fuck... NO DOUBTS WHY IT WAS DELETED o.O

• To telltale it means Shut the fuck up

Heh, 'soon'. There was a time I thought that meant "not too long to wait now"...

• Hahahhah, the quotes tho xD

"Prepare to be penetrated with bullets." and "Sex sex sex sex sex sex." are my favourite xD

Yeah, I definitely can't see a normal Loaderbot saying something like that. xD The Innuendobot 5000 on the other hand...

• Hahahhaha

RhysIsCool69 xD

There's a lot of deleted Loaderbot lines popping up on tumblr this morning. Here's another one featuring Rhys' Hyperion username. Rhys and Handsome Jack must think alike when it comes to usernames... :P

• Nope, but it's weird as fuck.

seanstin posted: »

Does it contain a major spoiler for the future episodes?

• edited February 2015

There's a lot of deleted Loaderbot lines popping up on tumblr this morning. Here's another one featuring Rhys' Hyperion username.

Rhys and Handsome Jack must think alike when it comes to usernames... :P

You cannot say that and just leave us hanging!!! Edit: Oh my God, I just listened to the Loaderbot one - WHAT?!

• Hmm...The Speech Extractor is updated, so it's easy to find any unused files.

I'm gonna search too.

• come on man,its been more than 2 months,release already.

• So, I found an unused Moxxi line that was supposed to develop Zer0's mission a little.

so this is interesting

• If you find any gems let us know!

Hmm...The Speech Extractor is updated, so it's easy to find any unused files. I'm gonna search too.

• There's a whole lot of them o.O

I'm gonna make a video of them.

If you find any gems let us know!

• Holy shit, Jack. I was looking very deep in the files and the things I've searched.

I'll do the Creepy-Yet-Funny-Loaderbot-Compilation later, I picked few most creepy lines...

I'm editing the video right now.

If you find any gems let us know!

• Awesome! Looking forward to the video. :D

There's a whole lot of them o.O I'm gonna make a video of them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.