Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I didn't put too many lines in it, since I thought ''Hmm, unused lines, there will be like few of them so I'll put them all on the video''

Didn't take long to find out there were over 100 unused lines!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Awesome! Looking forward to the video.

• I'm laughing too much at this.
    (I love how Rhys always thinks he's cool and everything, I find it hilarious XD)

Crips posted: »

Hahahhaha RhysIsCool69 xD

• Tenth February.

• I really hope episode 2 is gonna be over 2 hours long again. That would be awesome! For those of you who play it, how long was E2 of GoT?

• you sure about that?

Tenth February.

• F10

Tenth February.

• Heh, close enough...

stevean2 posted: »

I'M CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN

• Surprise episode 2 trailer tomorrow?

Alt text

Probably not. ;~;

• I'm guessing Rhys did it to be similar so he could be more like Jack.

There's a lot of deleted Loaderbot lines popping up on tumblr this morning. Here's another one featuring Rhys' Hyperion username. Rhys and Handsome Jack must think alike when it comes to usernames... :P

• A little short of 2 hours. 15-20 minutes before the 2-hour mark. But it felt long. It actually felt longer than the first episode if that makes any sense...

I really hope episode 2 is gonna be over 2 hours long again. That would be awesome! For those of you who play it, how long was E2 of GoT?

• LEE...?!?

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Surprise episode 2 trailer tomorrow? Probably not. ;~;

• Alt text

• edited February 2015

Ahhh - so keen!

Edit: Whoops, I didn't see your thread - THEY'RE AMAZING!!!

Holy shit, Jack. I was looking very deep in the files and the things I've searched. I'll do the Creepy-Yet-Funny-Loaderbot-Compilation later, I picked few most creepy lines... I'm editing the video right now.

• Agreed.

Also, episode, not season.

• Неужто русский?! \о/

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So you know very well Russian language, my Slavic friend? Я люблю чипсы

• Holy shit true story that guy looks like Lee

LEE...?!?

• i think he is talking about new season of game of thrones on hbo

Agreed. Also, episode, not season.

• 10 Weeks and no news.

10 weeks instead of the 4-6 promised in the FAQ (almost the double!!!!).
    Both second episodes of GoT and TftB came out after more than 4-6 weeks.

Why TTG fool us and lie? Are they still believable as a developer? Why none of the staff excuses offically for the lies they say?

Should they say "episodes comes out as soon as they're finished, it can take some months for each one." in the F.A.Q.?

• Because they can. Because there is nothing you can do about it. Because they already have your money. Because they trying to work on 4-5 games at once. Remember wolf ep.2? We only got lazy "sorry" for the delay and that's all. We allow them to act like this and they will act like this forever. Deal with it. Or just don't buy their games until full release.

10 Weeks and no news. 10 weeks instead of the 4-6 promised in the FAQ (almost the double!!!!). Both second episodes of GoT and TftB came

• edited February 2015

I hope its next week or the week after.

• edited February 2015

Dude

Firstly we are talking about Tales from the Borderlands, not GoT.

Secondly, stop spamming about your youtube channel, no one gives a damn.

• I'm getting one of my friends to play Tales, can't wait to see what he thinks

Alt text

• Right? Its not just me?

Holy shit true story that guy looks like Lee

• I'm trying to convince my friends too but without success x)

Dapnee posted: »

I'm getting one of my friends to play Tales, can't wait to see what he thinks

• I guess it's gonna be a feb17 release. (Yey bday present for me x) ) But telltale is taking so long, why aren't there any news?

• Best way to go is just gifting the game and making them feel immense guilt. He already likes Borderlands to start, so it wasn't hard to play after I got him it.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'm trying to convince my friends too but without success x)

• Haha good idea :D

Dapnee posted: »

Best way to go is just gifting the game and making them feel immense guilt. He already likes Borderlands to start, so it wasn't hard to play after I got him it.

• Well. All of this waiting has inspired me to learn about how to make animations and gifs.

So while we wait, here's a dancing Rhys.

Alt text

• Oh thanks, ahahahah

Well. All of this waiting has inspired me to learn about how to make animations and gifs. So while we wait, here's a dancing Rhys.

• Is something big going to happen on the 10th of February?

• Okay, I don't know how to reply to that.

Should I reply with a sexual pun that just asks to be told in that sort of question or should I reply with something like ''Yeah, hopefully episode comes out''?

Harian96 posted: »

Is something big going to happen on the 10th of February?

• I'm seeing quite a few posts here say 'F10' but nothing of that date has been announced on the Telltale Twitter page so I'm just wondering what F10 means and why specifically its F10.

Of course it would be cool if we got a release date given on F10 .

Okay, I don't know how to reply to that. Should I reply with a sexual pun that just asks to be told in that sort of question or should I reply with something like ''Yeah, hopefully episode comes out''?

• It's just blind hope and mostly a joke. I'm thinking either February 17th or February 24th before we get a release date.

I'm seeing quite a few posts here say 'F10' but nothing of that date has been announced on the Telltale Twitter page so I'm just wondering w

• F10 is February Tenth and it wasn't anywhere on Telltale twitter or other sources since it's our speculation and blind hope.

I mean, we guessed A26 while waiting for TWD2 Episode 5 on the beginning or in the middle of the wait and it actually was Released on August 26.

I'm seeing quite a few posts here say 'F10' but nothing of that date has been announced on the Telltale Twitter page so I'm just wondering w

• Here's what I believe will happen, either:
    1) full trailer will be released on 10th of Feb, episode released 17th
    Or...
    2) nothing on either of those dates and RIOT.

FEB17ORRIOT

• But...Hopefully yes!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.