Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• We'll get a surprise trailer on F8 and everyone will watch it, repeating it a few times.

Game will be released on F10.

And we'll all live happily on a rainbow.

:)

• That sure would be awesome. But F10 feels pretty unlikely at this point. ;_;

Anyone know if there has been any noteworthy updates on Steam's database? Like any press keys added yet?

Crips posted: »

We'll get a surprise trailer on F8 and everyone will watch it, repeating it a few times. Game will be released on F10. And we'll all live happily on a rainbow.

• You know, episode 2 doesn't appear to have been rated yet either. So it's possible we could be waiting for a few more weeks.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

You know, episode 2 doesn't appear to have been rated yet either. So it's possible we could be waiting for a few more weeks.

• Aw WTF now you've gone and made @HandsomeJack cry, dojo!!!

Alt text

You know, episode 2 doesn't appear to have been rated yet either. So it's possible we could be waiting for a few more weeks.

• Come on, nuthella, don't insult dojo, although you're right.

nursethalia posted: »

Aw WTF now you've gone and made @HandsomeJack cry, dojo!!!

• Did... did you just call me Nutella?

Alt text

Come on, nuthella, don't insult dojo, although you're right.

• What a pretty horse you are xDDDD

Did... did you just call me Nutella?

• Alt text

Did... did you just call me Nutella?

• Just my 2 cents i don't think we will hear anything till the end of February and we will get the episode in the first or 2nd week of March...they are gonna give game of thrones episode 2 its time in the spotlight

• Nah, nah, nah, that would be too much of a spolight.

2 weeks is enough.

trez1336 posted: »

Just my 2 cents i don't think we will hear anything till the end of February and we will get the episode in the first or 2nd week of March...they are gonna give game of thrones episode 2 its time in the spotlight

• edited February 2015

Don't I know it, aww yeah!

Alt text

What a pretty horse you are xDDDD

• Hahahahahah you changed the pic, I saw the previous one tho xDD

Don't I know it, aww yeah!

• Everytime someone reminds me of that Futurama episode, I get sad. :(

• Well there is the possibility that it has been classified, I mean the first episode had been classified since at least November first (which was proven due to a picture taken at a panel) and didn't show up on the classification site until a week later,however that still meant there were a few weeks until its release. There's hope, but it gets smaller every day.

Aw WTF now you've gone and made @HandsomeJack cry, dojo!!!

• I remember the days when I had to wait for twd episodes or twau. I'm just going to wait till the season is over instead of playing it along the way, but good luck people with waiting! I feel your pain :(

• Wow, your birthday is also Febuary 17?

Then that makes two of us :)

SoMuchSass posted: »

I guess it's gonna be a feb17 release. (Yey bday present for me x) ) But telltale is taking so long, why aren't there any news?

• I have like a dozen gifs of that horse, I posted the first one and went "Ugh, no, but THIS one would have been perfect! ARRRRGH! Edit!"

Hahahahahah you changed the pic, I saw the previous one tho xDD

• Also both your pics are of Rhys... O.o

Wow, your birthday is also Febuary 17? Then that makes two of us

• Lol

Also both your pics are of Rhys... O.o

• XD I remember that

F10 is February Tenth and it wasn't anywhere on Telltale twitter or other sources since it's our speculation and blind hope. I mean, we g

• Nice :DD Then we're birthday-buddies x)

Wow, your birthday is also Febuary 17? Then that makes two of us

• And no one else has birthday on April 3rd :(

Nice :DD Then we're birthday-buddies x)

• haha lol :D please make some more.

Well. All of this waiting has inspired me to learn about how to make animations and gifs. So while we wait, here's a dancing Rhys.

• I'm sure there's someone who has, they're just too secretive or in lurking mode :P

And no one else has birthday on April 3rd

• He even has the same clothes XD

Right? Its not just me?

• I tried too but since I'm in France, people don't want to play it because there are no french subtitles. >.> (I'm french too but I'm good at it xD)

I'm trying to convince my friends too but without success x)

• Ikr, I knew it couldn't just be me!

He even has the same clothes XD

• Any suggestions?

haha lol please make some more.

• They miss out a lot of fun... :D

I tried too but since I'm in France, people don't want to play it because there are no french subtitles. >.> (I'm french too but I'm good at it xD)

• Oh no Seymour. :( Is this what waiting does to people? ;(

Pipas posted: »

Everytime someone reminds me of that Futurama episode, I get sad.

• got ep 2 was announced with a small clip from ep 2 with release dates, Tales got a longer clip so id expect something soon

trez1336 posted: »

Just my 2 cents i don't think we will hear anything till the end of February and we will get the episode in the first or 2nd week of March...they are gonna give game of thrones episode 2 its time in the spotlight

• No worries, I was just looking for an excuse to use that gif.

Well there is the possibility that it has been classified, I mean the first episode had been classified since at least November first (which

• My friend absolutely hates TTG. He thinks it's so overrated and he doesn't get why "storygames" are so popular these days. I asked him to play TFTBL with me and I was so excited when he said yes but then it suddenly became really awkward. He clearly didn't enjoy it at all. But it was okay since we both knew that you can't really argue with taste. But jeah, those 2 hours playing Tales with my friend felt so long and baaad xD..

Dapnee posted: »

I'm getting one of my friends to play Tales, can't wait to see what he thinks

• I know right XD But this is frustrating when I can't share it with people IRL .__.

They miss out a lot of fun...

• About 1/365 of humanity actually

And no one else has birthday on April 3rd

• SoMuchEpicSassMustache4lyfe

Bets friendz for lyfe confmired

• Bets friendz for lyfe confmired

Also both your pics are of Rhys... O.o

• I can completely understand that feeling :D

I know right XD But this is frustrating when I can't share it with people IRL .__.

• Lolz :D

SoMuchEpicSassMustache4lyfe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.