Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• i'm not sure people will be able to keep saying this, if Square Enix delivers on their timeline for "Life is Strange".

Jewfreeus posted: »

there is no delay this is how episodic games work don't like it well then stay away from the forums for about a year so you don't get spoiled and wait until the all the episodes are out before buying the game

• honestly you can't even compare square enix a AAA publisher to telltale who while they have made a lot of money in the past 2-3 years are still not that big

TheCygi posted: »

i'm not sure people will be able to keep saying this, if Square Enix delivers on their timeline for "Life is Strange".

• edited February 2015

Birthday buddies riding the cake train! :)

(Mine's not Feb. 17th, but no one had added something like that yet.)

SoMuchSass posted: »

Nice :DD Then we're birthday-buddies x)

• Hey Frenchie buddy, same here! Too bad that not many people like to talk/learn english here :|

I know right XD But this is frustrating when I can't share it with people IRL .__.

• HOLY HELL! MINE IS APRIL 3RD! :D

Crips posted: »

And no one else has birthday on April 3rd

• No ... nO NO.... all this WAITING... is fine... ITS!! not like I WANT to skin the flesh of a human and make salted poop popsicles in frustration or ANNYTHHINNG!!

.... I hope EP 2comes out sooon. Soon?! AH!! SOON!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

• Even though I'm about to beat Pre Sequel, I started another playthrough with my friend and upon seeing Springs I got so happy she's going to be in Tales. She's one of my favorite characters in the game XD

• Feb 17th birthday here too...

Lolz

• I remember the days...

Did you also have to walk five miles uphill through the snow just to play an episode? (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Near_ posted: »

I remember the days when I had to wait for twd episodes or twau. I'm just going to wait till the season is over instead of playing it along the way, but good luck people with waiting! I feel your pain

• Janey is so adorable. I'm excited to see her again :)

Even though I'm about to beat Pre Sequel, I started another playthrough with my friend and upon seeing Springs I got so happy she's going to be in Tales. She's one of my favorite characters in the game XD

• STRIP THE FLESH
    SALT THE WOUND

...sorry, going a bit psycho from the wait

• Watched my friend play tales, he's a bit of a slow reader (especially since he has to split time between paying attention to the game/talking to chat). He thought he was going to play as Jack for a minute and I lost it. But he seemed to enjoy it, especially after loader bot showed up (I totally forgot LB was cool there). He left off with using the ID drive (he was so confused about what was going on there) can't wait to see what he thinks of the ending.

• There you go @Crips ! :D

SivD1 posted: »

HOLY HELL! MINE IS APRIL 3RD!

• And we all have Rhys' pictures.. Coincidence? Not :D Birthday parade incoming.

Zinthous posted: »

Feb 17th birthday here too...

• I'd make a pics of meat buddies on a cake train but unfortunatelly I can't use photoshop x)

Bluebirdo posted: »

Birthday buddies riding the cake train! (Mine's not Feb. 17th, but no one had added something like that yet.)

• Alt text

STRIP THE FLESH SALT THE WOUND ...sorry, going a bit psycho from the wait

• Hi birthday buddy! :D

SivD1 posted: »

HOLY HELL! MINE IS APRIL 3RD!

• edited February 2015

New episode is coming Choose which one it's gonna be? :P I'm going with "one eternity later" or "so much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they hired a new one"

• I'm going with the old narrator one...

ata95 posted: »

New episode is coming Choose which one it's gonna be? :P I'm going with "one eternity later" or "so much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they hired a new one"

• Several bad puns/memes/gifs later...

ata95 posted: »

• Good one. I could have gone with 8:01 too. Since they release at 8 for my country when the day comes :P

I'm going with the old narrator one...

• Seems about right :D

Several bad puns/memes/gifs later...

• Speaking of bad puns, I found a bad pun in Borderlands 2 and it's so bad that it's fantastic.

There's a challenge of doing critical hits to constructors and it's called ''constructive criticism''

It's an awesome pun!

Several bad puns/memes/gifs later...

• Wow... that is just... I don't even know what to say anymore...

Speaking of bad puns, I found a bad pun in Borderlands 2 and it's so bad that it's fantastic. There's a challenge of doing critical hits to constructors and it's called ''constructive criticism'' It's an awesome pun!

• Coincidences everywhere :D

Or maybe not...?

All three same birthday, same guy as avatar...

We are cake buddies! Ruuargh!

Zinthous posted: »

Feb 17th birthday here too...

• Both of you also have three words in your nicknames!

''So Much Sass''

''Epic Mustache Guy''

Coincidences everywhere Or maybe not...? All three same birthday, same guy as avatar... We are cake buddies! Ruuargh!

• Can't wait to headbutt some cake! :D
    Alt text

Coincidences everywhere Or maybe not...? All three same birthday, same guy as avatar... We are cake buddies! Ruuargh!

• Sup bro!

Hi birthday buddy!

• All three actually!

"So Much Sass"

"Epic Mustache Guy"

Umm...aaah...

"Zin Tho Us"

Both of you also have three words in your nicknames! ''So Much Sass'' ''Epic Mustache Guy''

• I'm also one lucky bastard, because the 17th is during holidays, plus I'm turning 18, so even better that it's holidays.

Wooo!

Can't wait to headbutt some cake!

• Aw that's the best age, celebrate it properly! ;) I feel a bit old now :/ :D

I'm also one lucky bastard, because the 17th is during holidays, plus I'm turning 18, so even better that it's holidays. Wooo!

• Nevermind episode 2 of GOT was so good, telltale made a good job on it.. i can wait some weeks for episode 2 of Borderlands

• Yay for positivity...

berserk07 posted: »

Nevermind episode 2 of GOT was so good, telltale made a good job on it.. i can wait some weeks for episode 2 of Borderlands

• At this point, the release date for TFTBL feels like the day that never comes.

The Day That Never Comes

• um, why am i still allowed to comment?

• edited February 2015

Yep yep, I liked the second episode of GoT more than the first one. :)

berserk07 posted: »

Nevermind episode 2 of GOT was so good, telltale made a good job on it.. i can wait some weeks for episode 2 of Borderlands

• Because Loaderbot is love. Loaderbot is life.

um, why am i still allowed to comment?

• Tuuuuuuuuuuune!

At this point, the release date for TFTBL feels like the day that never comes. The Day That Never Comes

• My birthday is February 20th.

Can I still join the Rhys friendship circle?

Wow, your birthday is also Febuary 17? Then that makes two of us

• edited February 2015

Let me just say, TELLTALE,
    SOON IS NOT SOON ENOUGH AT THIS POINT...

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.