Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Releasing the episode on F10 also would be a very nice surprise for all the fans :(

nursethalia posted: »

I did, too, but it would be a very nice surprise for all the fans if it were just as long!

• edited February 2015

Yet they can afford big named actors

well scott porter isn't exactly a huge actor but he would have cost them a bit, michael madsen they couldn't even keep him around for the whole season and i'm guessing they are only getting so many got actors because of hbo

have 4 games running at the same time. (Minecraft, original IP, GoT and TftB).

no they have 2 games right now just because they announce one does not mean they are working on it

I'm fine with episodic releases, but the gap between each one is currently ridiculous.

the only reason the gap between episode 1 and 2 for life is strange is so short is because the episode is already done it is in the game files that isn't how you do episodic games i bet if telltale finished a episode and just held it back or hid it in the game files so they can release it later people would be pissed but no one is mentioning that part for life is strange aren't they?

Revec posted: »

Yet they can afford big named actors, hot licenses by TV studios etc and have 4 games running at the same time. (Minecraft, original IP, GoT and TftB). I'm fine with episodic releases, but the gap between each one is currently ridiculous.

• When, oh when, will the wait end

It makes me wanna cut myself in ventilation vent

I want to smash my face on the wall

Be punched by a basketball

Jump into the fire

Be ran over by a giant tire

Take marijuana and be so drugged

That's what I wanna do if I don't see ''Atlas Mugged''

Just a little poem I wrote

• They've already said they're working on new titles Minecraft and a new orginal IP, and Life Is Strange E2 isn't finished. They've got a chunk of it done, but it's not actually ready and not out for a reason.

Stop making excuses for their terrible time management.

Jewfreeus posted: »

Yet they can afford big named actors well scott porter isn't exactly a huge actor but he would have cost them a bit, michael madsen

• Might as well as this point, lol.

• Well I think this week we will get some news

• edited February 2015

This is on par with "The Ballad of the Forresters" at the end of GOT Ep 2. Just beautiful. ;_;

But seriously, this made me giggle.

Crips posted: »

When, oh when, will the wait end It makes me wanna cut myself in ventilation vent I want to smash my face on the wall Be punched by

• Okay I did alot of research on the release dates of all the walking dead episodes from season 2 last year. All the episodes (excluding the finale) came out 9-10 weeks apart. The longest we had to wait was 10 weeks and the shortest we had to wait was 9 weeks(excluding the finale). Now switching to Tales from the Borderlands, we are hitting 9 weeks this tuesday Feb.10. That means February 17th will be exactly 10 weeks since the first borderlands came out. I can 99.99% guarantee we will get a trailer and news this week with the episode coming out February 17! #F17 #BELIEVE

• I would also like to know when THEY are going to get OFF their butts and put out episode 2 , I bought it when it came out and am very frustrated with this 11 week wait when THEY said " An episode every 8 weeks ." , hello ? anyone there ? You need to follow through with what you said you were putting out instead of doing other projects , finish what you started then move on !

• Nice one, I love it! Completely expresses my feelings and current mental state x)

When, oh when, will the wait end It makes me wanna cut myself in ventilation vent I want to smash my face on the wall Be punched by

• Original IP?.......Tell me more please

They've already said they're working on new titles Minecraft and a new orginal IP, and Life Is Strange E2 isn't finished. They've got a chun

• Actually we'll be hitting the 12th week mark on F17. Were approaching TWAU ep 2 wait type numbers.

Okay I did alot of research on the release dates of all the walking dead episodes from season 2 last year. All the episodes (excluding the f

• Crips? ;_;

I didn't recognize you! :D

Nice avatar! ;)

Your Loaderbot-love blinded me... :Р

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Stay strong, Kiddos!

F17

Alt text

• Alt text
    This is an F-17.

You're welcome.

• F17 is the new A26 huh? Sounds dank =]

• Huh, that's cool

Stay strong, Kiddos! F17

• Yes, well, not as great and holy as A26, but yes :)

Green613 posted: »

F17 is the new A26 huh? Sounds dank =]

• I... I feel so inspired! Thank you, Jack!

Alt text (x)

Stay strong, Kiddos! F17

• Oh my god. I love your new avatar, Crips. Loaderbot would approve!

Yes, well, not as great and holy as A26, but yes

• Thank ya ^^

You think so? :3 That's good.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Oh my god. I love your new avatar, Crips. Loaderbot would approve!

• Of course.

Alt text

Thank ya ^^ You think so? That's good.

• Actually its 10 weeks. You have to remember telltale had a 2 week holiday break so you have to subtract 2 weeks making it 10 weeks on feb. 17.

Actually we'll be hitting the 12th week mark on F17. Were approaching TWAU ep 2 wait type numbers.

• edited February 2015

F17

• Original IP?.......Tell me more please

• Possible Sam and Max game?

Here you go

• I don't think you fully understand what you're talking about. Do not listen to the FAQ. They have separate teams working on their projects, so it's not as if the entire company is bouncing in between projects.

I would also like to know when THEY are going to get OFF their butts and put out episode 2 , I bought it when it came out and am very frustr

• That's like saying those 2 weeks never existed. Holiday break or not, that time gets added on to the wait.

Actually its 10 weeks. You have to remember telltale had a 2 week holiday break so you have to subtract 2 weeks making it 10 weeks on feb. 17.

• They obviously did exist. Im saying for walking dead episode it never took longer than 10 WORKING WEEKS. So we will get the episode next week.

That's like saying those 2 weeks never existed. Holiday break or not, that time gets added on to the wait.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

I BELIEVE!

• edited February 2015

And we're not even close to hitting wolf among us type numbers. We had to wait almost 4 months for wolf among us and it hasnt even been 3 months yet.

They obviously did exist. Im saying for walking dead episode it never took longer than 10 WORKING WEEKS. So we will get the episode next week.

• 12 weeks (working or non working) = 3 months and no episode since TWAU took that long. Plus its not like F17 is a guarantee.

And we're not even close to hitting wolf among us type numbers. We had to wait almost 4 months for wolf among us and it hasnt even been 3 months yet.

• edited February 2015

With the success of TWD and that style of interactive visual novel game they've had since, I doubt it.

Possible Sam and Max game?

• 4 weeks do not equal a month and 12 weeks certaintly isn't 3 months. Some months have 5 weeks like January. 4 weeks=28 days and the only month with 28 days is February. F17 is a guarantee just you watch.

12 weeks (working or non working) = 3 months and no episode since TWAU took that long. Plus its not like F17 is a guarantee.

• I hope you're right. The waiting is really starting to be frustrating, especially knowing that GoT episode 2 came out a week ago xD

Okay I did alot of research on the release dates of all the walking dead episodes from season 2 last year. All the episodes (excluding the f

• I will print this and stick it to my wall just in front of my bed until episode 2 is released.

Alt text

Stay strong, Kiddos! F17

• If were gonna be literal to the tee, there's 4.348 weeks in a month. Like most people I just round it down to 4. F17 will be 84 days after episode 1. technically 84 days isn't 3 months so... Lets say 2 and 3/4, in which most people would round up and say 3 months.
    Anyway I hope like everyone else that we get it next week.

4 weeks do not equal a month and 12 weeks certaintly isn't 3 months. Some months have 5 weeks like January. 4 weeks=28 days and the only month with 28 days is February. F17 is a guarantee just you watch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.