The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

I understand it. Your writing is amazing!!

• [Check the mansion with Nick and Katrina]

DIE ERIC , DIE

Awesome Chapter!!

Partition posted: »

Chapter 1: Part 2 October 28th, 2016. 3:27 A.M. [Wake up Eric and try to escape together] “Eric, wake the fuck up!’ I whispered as

I'm sure Eric will be fine...

Chapter 1: Part 2 October 28th, 2016. 3:27 A.M. [Wake up Eric and try to escape together] “Eric, wake the fuck up!’ I whispered as

• Thank you for doing this amazing story!!!

Thanks!

• Amazing part! Seeing Nick and Katrina in so early is great :D

[Check the mansion with Nick and Katrina]

• [Wake up Eric and try to escape together]

Alright guys, here's part 1! What I said about there being no choices and no new characters, scratch that, because I've solved everything ou

• [Check the apartments with Eric].

Safety in numbers. Never survive alone.

• [Wake up Eric and confront the group together]

Alright guys, here's part 1! What I said about there being no choices and no new characters, scratch that, because I've solved everything ou

• edited February 2015

Chapter 1: Part 3

October 28th, 2016. 4:15 A.M.

[Check the mansion with Nick and Katrina]

“I’ll check out the mansion with Nick and Katrina.” I told Alexander, and then looked at the siblings.

“Wait, so you’re just gonna leave me to check the apartments all alone?” Eric was angry.

“You should be fine, just go, the faster the better.” Katrina said.

“Whatever, but if I die it’s your guys’ fault.” Eric huffed while walking away, noticeably going the wrong way.

“Eric, the apartments are over there, behind the trees.” Katrina pointed to the left of the mansion.

“Oh, yeah, oops.” Eric said, in a more sarcastic way.

Eric faded behind the trees.

“Thank God he’s gone.” Katrina sighed. “Guy’s an asshole, I can already tell.”

“He isn’t so bad, I mean, he saved my life twice…” I told Katrina.

“Really? I’m shocked he didn’t leave you to die.” Katrina shrugged.

“Nah, he’s been my friend for a while. He just has a hard time accepting the truth of harsh realities. I’m sure he’ll be nicer when he gets to know you guys more.” I explained to her.

“Whatever you say, let’s just get inside.” Katrina walked with Nick to the front door, while Alexander helped me up onto the porch.

“Alright, let’s see what we have in store.” Nick said with a small smile as opened the door, which thankfully wasn’t locked.

We entered the mansion, and sure enough, it was pretty empty. Furniture all over the place, just a filthy mess. However, there were some stuff that seemed salvageable. Nick went over to the kitchen while Katrina decided to check the dining room. Alexander brought me to the living room and laid me on a pretty dirty couch. “Here.” he said as he placed me down. “Rest for a bit, we’ll search the house.”

“Thanks.” I said to him as he walked upstairs. I laid there for a while, and just thought. I was thinking of how life would be now. Literally, in less than 2 hours, the world will never be the same. I really couldn’t believe all this happened so fast. I really hoped that what Eric said was right, but I doubted it. Something like this can’t just blow over. There are probably hundreds of people dying at this very moment. It was a bit unsettling to take in, but it was probably what was happening. I just laid there looking at the ceiling until Nick approached me. “Hey,” I said,

“Hey, Tony. You feeling okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, thanks. How are you holding up?” I replied.

“I’m good.” Nick sat next to me. “Well, not really. Is this how we’re going to live for the rest of our lives now? Looting houses, trying to survive death everyday, and losing people we love?”

“I certainly hope not.” I wondered. Come to think of it, I have no idea what happened to my parents or my sister. Oh my God, I hope they’re alright! But I decided to keep it to myself. “Alexander seems nice.” I decided to change the topic.

“Yeah, Katrina and I didn’t know what to think of him at first, he wouldn’t really speak too much and he wouldn’t give out too much information. We found him just laying on the street, alone. He was well awake and fine. It seemed like he was just thinking, he looked helpless. So I decided to let him tag along. Seems like he needed it.” Nick informed me.

“That was a good thing for you guys to do.” I praised Nick. “How’s Katrina? Might as well get to know you guys more if we’re going to be sticking around, if you want us to.”

“Katrina is good, and don’t worry, you seem like a good man. Your friend, though, what’s his name.” Nick was thinking.

“Eric?” I asked.

“Yeah, him. I don’t really trust him, he seems like he would easily betray us at any moment…” Nick was speculating. “He just doesn’t seem like a trustworthy friend.”

“He wouldn’t leave me. If he does anything like that, I’d tell you guys. I don’t want anyone getting killed or anything, especially you guys.” I said.

“I’d appreciate that, Tony.” Nick smiled. “I’m glad you’ll be sticking around.”

“Haha, me too.” I chuckled.

“Nick! I think I got everything down here!” Katrina’s voice echoed through the building. She entered the living room, holding two plastic bags. “There wasn’t that much, unfortunately.” She handed one of the bags to Nick.

“Some medicine, that’s always handy” Nick went through the bag.

“Oh, and here.” Katrina handed Nick a knife. “Looks like these knives will be our standard weapons for now.” Katrina looked at me, as if she forgot I was here. “Oh, and you take one too, Tony.” She handed me a basic kitchen knife.

“Thanks.” I told her. “Is that it? We ready to leave?”

“I guess, unless there’s more stuff upstairs.” Nick answered. He yelled up the stairs. “HEY, ALEXANDER, YOU GET ANYTHING?” No answer. Nick looked back at us.

“Maybe he didn’t hear you?” Katrina questioned.

“ALEXANDER!” Nick yelled up the stairs, even louder than before. No answer. Nick turned to Katrina and I again. “Is he okay?” He had a worried look on his face.

“I don’t know, let’s go check!” Katrina said as she placed down the bags.

“I’m coming.” I said as I got up, putting most of my pressure on my good foot. I wanted to know what was going on.

“You sure?” Nick asked.

“Yes, let’s go!” I replied.

Nick, Katrina and I all walked up the stairs.

“Check the rooms!” Katrina said as she entered a room. Nick went to check another one across the hall. I limped towards the bathroom. I opened it, nothing. I limped back to one of the bedrooms, but this time, I saw Alexander, sitting on the side of the bed, with his face buried in his hands. His glasses were on the floor.

“Alexander?” I asked. He flinched and looked up at me. I must have scared him, I didn’t mean to. “You okay?”

“No…” Alexander shook his head and looked to the floor. “I don’t want to live like this. I miss my family…” he began to sob slightly. He put his hands back on his face. I decided to sit next to him.

“Listen man, we all miss our families. Don’t get so worried yet, maybe we’ll find them. Maybe this whole thing will be over very soon. Just try to keep your hopes up, I’m here for you.” I comforted him. I could understand how he felt. I really do miss my family, too. The thought of knowing if they’re dead or not, or even worse, is so heartbreaking. Nick and Katrina walked in.

“You found him!” Katrina seemed relieved. “What’s wrong with him?” she asked.

“Nothing, let’s just go.” I told her, I didn’t want to bring all of that up again, especially in front of Alexander. “Come on, let’s get outside, it doesn’t seem like there’s anything useful up here anyway.” Alexander put on his glasses and walked behind us.

Nick, Katrina, Alexander and I all walked downstairs and exited the mansion.

“Now what?” I asked.

“I guess we’ll go to the apartments and get Eric.” Nick said.

We walked to the apartments.

We entered the apartments, and it was just a hallway with lots of doors leading into rooms. It didn’t seem like the best place to stay. “Eric?” I called out, not too loud. No answer. Katrina quickly opened and checked the rooms, but Eric wasn’t there. “Fuck, where can he be?” I started to feel guilty, was this my fault?

“Damn…” Nick sighed. I know he didn’t care much for Eric, but I don’t think he liked the fact that we could have gotten him killed. “Well, come on, let’s go back to the mansion and get some rest.” Nick told us.

“What about Eric?” I asked, worriedly. “Shouldn’t we go look for him?”

“We don’t need him. Looking for him will be hard and a waste of energy. You’re injured, Alexander’s a mess, we don’t have lots of supplies, this isn’t the best idea, Tony.”

Alexander spoke up. for the first time since the mansion incident. “Uh,.. I don’t really think we can leave him for dead like that… that isn’t right...” Alexander said in a quiet voice, again, looking at the ground.

“Really? Don’t you agree with me Nick?” Katrina looked at him.

“Listen, I may not trust that guy fully yet, but I don’t want to leave anyone for dead.” Nick said. Katrina looked at him with a confused face. “Wait.” Nick said. “Kat, I agree with you too. We don’t have any supplies and we aren’t fit to spend that much time and energy on a mission we may never complete. It can wear us out and even put us in danger.”

“Fine, Tony, what do you think?”

[Look for Eric] [Go back to the mansion]

• [Look for Eric]

Eric doesn't seem too bad, I feel like he's just getting a grip with the new world. That being said, I don't think we should give up on him.

Chapter 1: Part 3 October 28th, 2016. 4:15 A.M. [Check the mansion with Nick and Katrina] “I’ll check out the mansion with Nick and

• [Look for Eric]

Chapter 1: Part 3 October 28th, 2016. 4:15 A.M. [Check the mansion with Nick and Katrina] “I’ll check out the mansion with Nick and

• [Look for Eric]

• edited February 2015

[Look for Eric]

I agree with Hope. Eric might seem like an asshole, but he is Tonys best friend for a reason.

• [Go back to the mansion]

Awesome Chapter!!

• [Look for Eric]

• [Look for Eric]

• Chapter 1: Part 4

October 28th, 2016. 4:49 A.M.

[Look for Eric]

“We have to look for Eric. He’s my friend and we can’t just leave him like that.” I decided.

Katrina gazed at me. “Fine… but what if he comes back and we’re not here?” she said.

“I’ll stay here and watch.” Alexander said, out of no where. He finally made eye contact with Katrina.

“Are you sure…?” Nick said, concerned, knowing Alexander is a clearly depressed man.

“Yeah, go on…” Alexander said, while nodding his head. “I’ll be in one of these rooms.” He said as he walked into a room to my left.

“Alright, let’s go.” I said.

Nick, Katrina and I walk outside.

“Where do we go now?” Katrina asked.

“I don’t know, but Tony can’t go alone.” Nick pointed out.

“Nah, I’m fine, I just-”

“No, you aren’t going alone. Katrina, you go with him.” Nick said.

“No! I’m not splitting up from you!” Katrina resisted.

“Don’t worry Kat, I’ll be fine. If you need any help come back here and yell my name. I’ll do the same if I run into any trouble. Good luck!” Nick hugged his sister and ran off.

“He better not die on me!” Katrina said to herself, clearly worried.

“He’ll be fine, your brother’s a survivor. I can tell.” I comforted her. “We’ll find Eric and we’ll all travel some place…”

“If my brother dies because we tried to find your stupid friend, I’m gonna kill both of you.” Katrina harshly said to me. That actually worried me a bit.

“It’s not my fault if he dies…” I tried to defend myself as we started to walk in the opposite direction Nick ran.

“Bullshit.” Katrina scowled. “It was mainly your decision to search for Eric in the first place.”

“I-” I started to say, but I didn’t know what to finish my sentence with. Technically, she was right. But Alexander also said we should search for Eric. But I wasn’t going to throw him under the bus.

“Exactly.” She said quietly. I looked at her, and she was shaking a bit. I could tell how nervous she was for her brother.

“Don’t worry, Katrina. Nick will be fine. I know he’ll put up a good fight. He wouldn’t just leave you like that.” I tried to comfort her again. Katrina looked at me with a blank face, and then resumed looking ahead.

October 28th, 2016. 4:58 A.M.

Katrina and I continued walking through the woods. We haven’t come across anything yet so far. Even I was starting to get nervous. Lots of thought began running through my head. Is Eric dead because of me? Is Nick dead because of me? Is Alexander dead because of me? Will Katrina die because of me? Will I die because of myself? I kept feeling guilty, we finally came across something. There were 4 people up ahead, in the middle of the woods, their backs facing us. “Hide!” I whispered to Katrina. Without asking anything, she obeyed laid on the ground, as I did as well.

“Who are those people?” Katrina asked with a worried expression on her face.

“I have no idea.” I told her. “Stay back, I’m gonna crawl closer and see if one of them happens to be Eric.”

I crawled closer to the people, and I was able to make them out. I saw Eric! He was talking to the three other people. Did we really find him that easily? But who are these guys?

One of them was a boy clearly in his teens, with medium to long blonde hair, kind of flipping up a little bit. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie and dark blue jeans with white sneakers. He seemed like a magnet to the ladies.

The other two men looked older, both relatively tall. One of them had dark brown hair and had noticeable stubble. He was wearing a red and black flannel shirt with a T-shirt underneath, with blue jeans and dark brown work boots.

The other man had brown hair again, and had a goatee. He was wearing a polo shirt with work pants and boots.

The man in the flannel pushed Eric backwards, and Eric did the same. Then the man in the flannel grabbed Eric by his shirt. I heard him talking to him, but I couldn’t make out the words. Then he proceeded to punch Eric. Why was he doing this? I got up and tried to stop him. I ran towards the man in the flannel and tackled him to the ground.

“Get the fuck off of me!” He pushed me off of him pretty easily. “You want some?” he gritted his teeth while talking to me.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Why are you fucking here? Who are you?” he avoided my question.

“I’m his friend. Stop being an asshole.” I said plainly while pointing at Eric.

“I think he’s had enough. Let’s just get outta here, Dom.” The man with the goatee said.

The man called Dom looked at the man with the goatee. “Fine…” he said as he pushed Eric towards us. “Don’t know how you deal with this guy.”

“You’re one to talk…” Eric said to him. Dom gave him a sharp glare. “Uh, nevermind. Let’s just leave…” Eric and I began to talk away until we heard the noises.

“Grrruuugghhhhh…..” I heard lots of them. They were coming from the opposite direction from the apartments. They were approaching us fast.

“Shit, they’re coming!” The teen warned us.

“Come on Tony, let’s got out of here!” Eric said as he pulled me away. He carried me again.

“Wait!” The man in the goatee called out to us. He began running behind us.

“Tom, don’t go after ‘em!” Dom called out.

“We have to or we’re gonna die!” Tom responded.

“Fine! Hold up!” Dom said as he and the teen ran behind him.

Katrina stood up. I forgot about her. “What’s going on?” She asked. Then she saw the walkers. “Shit!” She ran with us as we all passed her.

Eric was running surprisingly fast, even with him carrying me. But again, I wasn’t really a heavy person at all.

“KATRINA! TONY!” Nick’s voice echoed throughout the woods.

“WE’RE COMING!” Eric called out.

October 28th, 2016. 5:11 A.M.

We weren’t far from the apartments, they were now in sight. We all sprinted for an extra minute before we finally reached them. The walkers were still some yards behind us. There were more than I thought. I saw Nick bending down with his hands on his knees, waiting for us. Alexander was standing next to him.

“You made it! You found him!” he said when he saw Eric put me down. I stood up, my foot was still hurting me a lot. Katrina ran up and hugged Nick. Nick saw the three new people. “Who are these guys?”

“Not important right now, there’s walkers behind us!” I frantically explained to Nick.

“I know, come on!” We all followed Nick into the apartments. “We can’t keep running forever. We need to stay in here and hope they pass by.” Nick said. He was right, we couldn’t run from the walkers forever.

We all ran into one of the middle rooms. Everyone sat down against the wall, Nick and Katrina sat together on the bed. “So, who are you guys?” Nick asked the strangers.

“I’m Domenick Salvatoriello. You can call me Dom. This is my brother Tommy Salvatoriello, but you can call him Tom.” Dom introduced himself and his brother.

“I’m Braxton Wellet.” The teen reached out his hand towards Nick. Nick awkwardly shook his hand.

All we had to do was hope the walkers didn’t break into the apartments. This wasn’t the best time to introduce ourselves, but I guess we better tell these guys who we are in case something happens. “Well, I’m Tony.” I said. I pointed at everyone as I introduced them to Dom, Tom, and Braxton. “That’s Eric, that’s Alexander, that’s Nick, and that’s Katrina.”

“Nice to meet-” Braxton started to say before we heard the walkers get very loud.

“They’re passing us.” Nick stated.

“They’re gonna get in!” Tom was shaking.

“No they aren’t, man up!” Dom said to his brother.

October 28th, 2016. 5:19 A.M.

We waiting for about 5 minutes. The walkers’ moans were getting quieter and quieter, to the point where we couldn’t even hear them.

“I think we’re good.” Nick assumed. “We have to make sure.”

“I will go…” Alexander spoke up.

“You sure?” Nick questioned.

“Yeah…..” Alexander said as he walked out the door. I heard him open the front door. “We’re good.” He said as he walked back into the room.

Everyone sighed with relief. “I guess we’ll stay here for the night. Best to not go to the mansion, since that’s where the walkers are headed.” Nick said.

“You’re right.” Eric agreed with Nick, surprisingly. Nick looked at him with shock.

“Really? You think that?” Nick asked him.

“Yeah, it’s a good plan. You know, just because I may have not been the nicest, doesn’t mean I’ll disagree with everything you say.” Eric responded with a smile. Nick just looked at him and shrugged.

“I’m sorry for being an asshole before. If we’re gonna survive together, it’s best to not turn on each other.” Eric reached his hand out to Nick. Nick smiled and shook his hand. “You too” Eric then reached his hand out to Katrina. Katrina shook his hand as well.

“I guess you’re with us, now.” Nick said to Dom, Tom, and Braxton.

“Yep.” Braxton responded with a half-smile. He seemed like a good kid.

“I guess.” Dom shrugged. Tom remained silent.

“Well, there’s only 4 rooms we can sleep in. That means 2 people per room.” Nick pointed out. “Who’s with who?”

Spend the night with… (pick 1)

[Eric]
    [Nick]
    [Katrina]
    [Alexander]
    [Dom]
    [Tom]
    [Braxton]

• edited February 2015

[Dom]

We just met him, let's get to know the guy better. And we can figure out why he was beating up Eric.

Chapter 1: Part 4 October 28th, 2016. 4:49 A.M. [Look for Eric] “We have to look for Eric. He’s my friend and we can’t just leave h

• [Katrina] You know why :P

Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 1: Part 4 October 28th, 2016. 4:49 A.M. [Look for Eric] “We have to look for Eric. He’s my friend and we can’t just leave h

• [Dom]

Keep Dom and Tom separate. Don't trust them at all.

• [Dom]

Want to know why he was beating on Eric. I don't trust the new people together either.

• edited February 2015

[Dom]

Thought about this for a while and tended towards Nick or Katrina at first. Then, we already know them and know that we can trust them. From the new guys, Dom is the one I trust the least, so I figure Tony should keep an eye on him. I think there will be more opportunity to get to know the other people better later.

• [Dom]

• Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get a part up yesterday. My cousin ended up spending the day at my house. I will try to get two parts up today to make up for the loss!

• That attitude might change quickly. :P

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get a part up yesterday. My cousin ended up spending the day at my house. I will try to get two parts up today to make up for the loss!

• It´s okay !!

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get a part up yesterday. My cousin ended up spending the day at my house. I will try to get two parts up today to make up for the loss!

• [Dom]

Wasn;t sure if Nick or him but we need to get to know him better so

• edited February 2015

Chapter 1: Part 5

October 28th, 2016. 5:15 A.M.

[Spend the night with Dom]

“Dom is with me.” I was the first to speak. Dom glared at me.

“Why the hell do you want to spend the night with me? We just fucking met!” He said, angered.

“Exactly, we just met you. How do we know you’re going to kill us in our sleep or something?” I said to him.

“I’m not going to fucking kill you!” He said in a loud tone.

“Yeah, he isn’t going to kill you!” Tom backed him up.

“Whatever. Just stay in this room with me.” I ordered. I wasn’t afraid of him. Dom looked to the ground, clearly pissed off.

“Come on Braxton, I guess we’ll stay together.” Tom said, a bit disappointed.

“Nuh-uh-uh.” Eric said. “We can’t let them stay together, either.”

“Why not! If you guys can stay together, why can’t we?” Tom cried. He did have a point.

“Fine.” I gave in. “Someone go with Tom.”

“I will.” Alexander said. They both walked out and entered one of the rooms.

“Who do I go with?” Braxton asked.

“I’ll go with you. Come on.” Eric said as he walked out, Braxton following him.

Nick looked at me. “Keep an eye on him, Tony.” He said. “Come on, Kat.” He said as he and Katrina both walked out.

That left it only me and Dom. He looked at me.

“You’re a real asshole, you know?” He said blatantly.

“What makes me an assole?” I asked.

“For making my brother go with some stranger, in this world. Not letting me be with him.” Dom said.

“Look, just as long as you earn our trust, you can spend all the time you want with your brother.” I told him.

“Tom means a lot to me. And I mean a lot to him. I’ve helped him with many things. There’s a lot of stuff he can’t do on his own.” Dom responded.

“Well, we aren’t going to put anyone in danger. If anything happens tonight you can go be there for him.” I said. “I’m not doing this to be an asshole. I’m doing this for safety. After tonight we all have to survive together. Unless you wanna take off.”

Dom looked at me, and seemed to be out of words. He then looked back at the floor.

“So…” I began to say. “What was going on when I ran into you?”

“None of your business.” Dom said.

“Yes, it is. Tell me.” I demanded.

“Your friend thinks its okay to mess with people, huh? How old is he?” Dom started to get angry again.

“I don’t know. 28?” I said. I didn’t actually know Eric’s exact age.

“Well, he decided to wander around and sneak up on his, and scared the living shit out of us. Thought he was one of those things. I was about to kill him. Then he started being a smartass. Guy’s got some balls, heh.” Dom said with a sarcastic laugh.

Dammit, Eric. He is so stupid sometimes. “Listen, uh… he can just be like sometimes. He didn’t really mean it.” I tried to defend Eric.

“I’ll believe it when I see it.” Dom responded, still looking at the floor. Then he finally looked up at me. He stared at me for a bit, as if we was trying to take in what I had said to him during this entire conversation. Dom opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but then cut himself off and looked back at the floor. “I just don’t want Tom getting killed. I don’t want to die either. It just seems like everything in my life has been nothing but a catastrophe.” He said, out of nowhere.

I looked at him for a bit before I said something. “I’m sure it wasn’t all that bad.” I tried to make him feel a bit better.

“Oh really?” Dom finally made eye contact with me for the first time. “Back in Italy, my father was a terrible person. He used to beat me AND my mom! One night, he came home drunk, and started beating my mother like he never did before. I hated him so much. I couldn’t let him beat my mother like that. I KILLED him.” Dom blurted out, putting emphasis on the sentence. I couldn’t help but look at Dom with wide open eyes. I could already tell this wasn’t going to be a fun story.

“Didn’t feel bad for him one bit. Fucker deserved it. I was forced to leave my mother or else I would have been arrested.” He continued. “I ended up fighting in a war I didn’t even believe in. There were things I saw that were so bad I don’t even want to bring them up!” Dom’s voice was getting louder and louder as he progressed through his story.

“ALL but 2 of my friends died! I had to leave and start working for a CRIMINAL named Ray Anceloti! He was very powerful, I tell ya!” He was almost yelling at this point.

“I was KIDNAPPING innocent people, KILLING them! I was forced to smuggle people into England, and you know what happens? My ship CRASHES and SINKS!” Dom was yelling now.

“I had to SWIM for my life! And I! ME! I get blamed for all of this! Ray wanted me DEAD!” Dom seemed to have let most of his anger out. He began to talk in a quiet voice this time.

“I left to New York City with my brother, Tom. Tom claimed it as the ‘American Dream.’ It all seemed good at first, but guess what? Tom had a gambling problem. He was in debt with LOTS of people. And I had to help him out of it!” Dom’s voice was growing louder again.

“These loan sharks were real thugs! So I found myself a criminal again! And ho hey! The Russian mobster I was working for KNEW Ray! Just my fucking luck! So I did the only thing I could have done! I killed the Russian Mobster, AND Ray!” Dom continued to yell.

“I regret so many things! And just as my life seems to be getting back on track, BAM! THE FUCKING WORLD GOES TO SHIT!” Dom grabbed a wooden stick from an old piece of furniture and threw it across the room and put his hands on his head. “Tom is all I have left!” Dom’s story has left me speechless. But I decided to say something.

“I’m sorry, Dom... “ I tried to make him feel better. “I’m here for ya if you need anything. Let’s just go to sleep.” I said.

“Yeah…” Dom whispered as he turned and faced the wall. He didn’t make a peep for the rest of the night. I finally fell asleep.

October 28th, 2016. 12:38 P.M.

“Come on, get up.” I awoke to Nick shaking me a bit as an effort to wake me up.

“Oh, hey Nick.” I said. I turned to see Dom’s bed empty. “Where’s Dom?” I asked.

“He’s outside with Tom.” Nick replied.

“Thanks.” I said. “I’m gonna go talk to him.”

“Alright, don’t take too long. We’re leaving in a little bit.” Nick said as he walked out of the room.

I limped outside to see Dom and Tom sitting against the building. “Hey.” I said.

Dom looked up at me. “Hey, Tony.” He said, a lot more polite than last night.

“You feeling better?” I asked. “Sorry about last night. I didn’t want to force you to let all that out.”

“It’s fine. I’m sorry for going ballistic. I didn’t intend for it to get that out of hand.” Dom apologized.

“No need to apologize, it’s understandable.” I said.

“I appreciate you understanding and supporting me last night. I really hope you meant it.” Dom replied.

“I did mean it. I don’t want to see anyone go through that.” I said.

“Heh, thanks.” Dom chuckled. “Hey, Tony.” He said.

“Yeah?” I said.

“You’re a good man. I want to stay with you guys.” He said, smiling.

“You’re welcome to stay.” I said, also smiling. Dom turned and continued to talk to Tom. I limped back inside to see Nick, Katrina, and Eric standing in the hallway. “Hey guys.” I said.

“Oh, hey Tony.” they all said, almost all at the same time.

“Dom wants to stay with us.” I told them.

“What?” Eric said. “No way. Fuck that guy!”

“He isn’t bad, Eric. He’s a good man. He’s just been through I lot.” I tried to explain to him.

“How do you know?” Eric asked.

“You didn’t hear him yelling last night?” I was a bit surprised.

“Oh, I did. Couldn’t really hear what he was saying, though.” Eric responded. “And how do you know he’s just lying?”

“Come on, I doubt he’s lying.” I said. “Dom and his friends seem like good people. You agree, right Nick?”

“I honestly don’t see why not. If he does anything he’ll face the consequences.” Nick said to me. "We are a group now, we need to make our own decisions."

“If he does anything like kill us? And then he’ll ‘face the consequences?’ I’m not risking anyone of our group dying.” Eric objected.

I highly doubted what Eric was saying, but it was a possibility. Knowing Dom has had a past with criminal background, it seemed like he can easily just kill all of us out of nowhere. But he wouldn’t have told me all of that if that’s what he was planning to do.

[Let Dom join] [Don’t let Dom join]

• edited February 2015

[Let Dom join]

He might've been a criminal and a solider, but that could help a lot. He could put up the best fight out of all them. Plus, he doesn't seem bad, just got pulled into something and he didn't really want.

Chapter 1: Part 5 October 28th, 2016. 5:15 A.M. [Spend the night with Dom] “Dom is with me.” I was the first to speak. Dom glared a

• [Let Dom join]

Why not?

Chapter 1: Part 5 October 28th, 2016. 5:15 A.M. [Spend the night with Dom] “Dom is with me.” I was the first to speak. Dom glared a

• edited February 2015

[Let Dom join]

Hope i won't regret this, he seem to have a lil' rage problem and also is dangerous with that kind of past...

• [Let Dom join]

I think he deserves a chance

• edited February 2015

[Don’t let Dom join]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• [Don't let Dom join]

Clearly unstable, used to killing the living without remorse etc.

• Chapter 1: Part 6

October 28th, 2016. 12:47 P.M.

[Let Dom join]

“Deal with it Eric, we aren’t just gonna leave him behind without any supplies or resources.” I said.

Eric looked at me, defeated. “Fine. But if he kills us it’s your fault!” Eric said to me. I rolled my eyes.

“So, when are we leaving?” I asked Nick.

“Right now, I guess. There isn’t much more we can do here.” Nick said. “Go tell Dom and Tom and I’ll get the rest. Meet us in the back.”

I went outside to Dom and Tom, where they were still talking. “Come on guys, we’re leaving this place.” I said to them.

“Uh… where are we going?” Tom asked.

“I don’t know, but we shouldn’t stay here. We need to go somewhere larger.” I said.

“Come on, Tom. Let’s go.” Dom said as he got up and followed me inside. I went to the back of the building and everyone was there.

“I guess we should go back to the mansion?” Katrina said. Her hair was no longer in her ponytail for some reason. I didn’t bother to ask.

“I don’t know…” Nick said. “I just don’t think it’s enough. We need to find a community or something.”

“A community?” Dom jumped in. “I don’t want to live under tyranny.”

“Not that kind of community.” Nick clarified. “A democratic community. We need protection. We can’t be continuously wandering the woods and roads.”

“Well, I doubt there’s any community around here.” Eric said. “This place is dead, dude.”

“Come on, I’m sure there’s still some survivors roaming around here somewhere.” Nick said.

“Maybe, but if there is, I doubt there’s a large community that is fully protected with tons of supplies.” Eric kept arguing.

“I guess you’re right…” Nick gave in. “I guess we just have to keep moving somewhere and hope we run into anything useful.”

“What about the city?” Eric brought up.

“No, the city would be hell.” I jumped in. “Cities are too populated.”

“True…” Eric said. “Where the hell do we go?”

“I don’t know. Maybe the suburbs? The ones not here?” I suggested.

“That seems like a good idea.” Nick said. “The suburbs have been going pretty well lately. We need to find an area that hasn’t been touched yet.”

“I like it.” Eric said. “We all good on that?”

“I am.” I said.

“Me too.” Dom said, who also spoke for Tom.

“I’m in.” Braxton agreed.

“Okay.” Alexander said.

“Alright.” Nick said. “Let’s go.”

October 28th, 2016. 2:43 P.M.

We’ve been walking for so long. Just wandering around the town in hopes to find something. Every store or building we checked has already been stripped. It was a yucky day too. Cloudy and gray, damp, and foggy.

“Jesus, when the hell are we going to find something useful!” Eric shouted.

“Shush, dumbass. We don’t want any walkers or other crazy people finding us!” Dom said to him. Eric shook his head.

This place was literally a ghost town, especially with the weather. No cars, people, anything. Just countless of dead bodies everywhere and the sound of the wind and the trees bristling against each other. I’m surprised we haven’t run into any walkers yet. That was until one of the dead bodies ahead of us got up out of nowhere and started walking towards us. Looks like I spoke too soon.

“What the fuck?!” Dom shouted. Nick ran up to the walker and stabbed it in the head with the kitchen knife, killing it. I already knew that the head was their weak point.

“How the hell did that thing come to life?” Braxton was clueless. So was I.

“I have no idea…” I said.

“Grugghhhhh…” more of them started appearing in the distance in the fog. They must have heard Eric’s shouts and our reactions to the dead person coming to life.

“Fuck!” Eric shouted. The walkers were starting to close in on us fast.

“Take out your knives!” Katrina shouted to us. She started tying her hair into a ponytail very quickly.

Nick, Katrina, Alexander and I drew our knives. We were the only ones armed with knives, since we were the only ones in the mansion at the time Katrina looted it. There were dead bodies arising all around us. “Kill them!” Nick shouted.

Nick was killing walkers all over the place, saving people from our group left and right. Katrina was doing the same alongside with him. Alexander was putting up a pretty good fight too. He didn’t seem afraid of the walkers at all. Dom picked up a nearby stick and tried his best to kill the walkers. Tom just stood behind him, shaking tremendously. “Guys! I need help!” I shouted. I couldn’t fight well with my foot. Eric and Braxton ran towards me and helped me try and get the hell out of there.

“In here!” Braxton pointed towards a shoe store. Eric and Braxton both laid me inside the store.

“Take this!” I reached out my knife, which Eric ended up taking. Braxton found a sharp metal object in the store and ran outside and started fighting the walkers off. There were a LOT of them out there. How did so many get here so fast?

I was watching my group through the large window fight off the walkers. I was worried someone was going to die. I can only sit here and grit my teeth and hope that no one died. But I had confidence in them. They were doing a good job. But then I heard a man run down the hall. “Who are you? What’s going on?” he asked.

I turned around and saw a tall man with hazel eyes and short black hair. He had stubble and was pretty muscular and also had a lone scar across his right cheek. He was wearing a black and white hoodie with a beanie and black jeans.

“Are you okay?” He frantically asked, knowing about what was going on outside.

“I’m Tony, and no! I was shot in the foot yesterday! What are you doing here?” I asked the man.

“I’m Adam Wright, I’ve been hiding in this store for a couple hours. What is going on?!” Adam asked.

“We’re being overrun by walkers!” I said.

“Come on!” He said. “We can sneak out the back!” Adam pointed to the back door, down the long hallway.

“My group is out there!” I was worried.

“This store is gonna be torn down in a matter of minutes!” Adam explained. “We have to leave NOW! You have to get up!”

“I can’t leave my group!” I told him.

“I understand that, but you have to at least get up and help! I’ll help you!” Adam offered.

“I can’t!” I said. If I went out there, I could easily get hurt or killed. The walkers kept coming.

“Then we have to leave!” Adam said.

“Shit…” I said.

[Try to help fight off the walkers] [Leave with Adam]

• edited February 2015

[Try to help fight off the walkers]

Tony should do his best to help his group instead of leaving like a coward. Why should he leave them to die?

Chapter 1: Part 6 October 28th, 2016. 12:47 P.M. [Let Dom join] “Deal with it Eric, we aren’t just gonna leave him behind without a

• edited February 2015

Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 1: Part 6 October 28th, 2016. 12:47 P.M. [Let Dom join] “Deal with it Eric, we aren’t just gonna leave him behind without a

• edited February 2015

I'm glad to have my character in already!

• But i don´t wanna leave Adam neither u.u

[Try to help fight off the walkers] Tony should do his best to help his group instead of leaving like a coward. Why should he leave them to die?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.