Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• when u prepare music for the release of episode 2

Alt text

• edited February 2015

A TFTB fan when their friend starts gloating about how they just played the latest episode of GoT:

Alt text

• Believe!

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Another straw poll. Do you think we'll get news this week?

• Alt text

Talimancer posted: »

when u prepare music for the release of episode 2

• With the walking dead the episode release thread had to reach atleast page 200 before they decided to upload their game, so keep posting stupid shit guys we still have 150 pages to fill up!

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• Am I doing it right?

Alt text

Jayroen posted: »

With the walking dead the episode release thread had to reach atleast page 200 before they decided to upload their game, so keep posting stupid shit guys we still have 150 pages to fill up!

• I'm going crazy from all the waiting.....

Alt text

• STILL WAITING Alt text

• Sometimes, I feel like looking toward the long distance, waiting for the episode to finally arrive.

• Dat Half-Life 3 on the ground.

Clapstock posted: »

STILL WAITING

• Meanwhile at Telltale's...

Alt text

• Another update just happened - it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Alt text

• Excellent! :D

Another update just happened - it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

• Alt text

• it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Alt text

• I am feeling like Hatchi now.
    It's been 12 weeks since first one.
    FAQ says 4-6 weeks.
    But i just keep coming to the same forum threads, over and over, waiting for the release...Alt text

• Goddammit, I walked right into that one, didn't I?

InnuendoBot approves!

it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

• I don't want to set Telltale on fire! I just want to start Episode 2!
    In my heart I have one desire! This one is Episode 2 no other will doooo!

• Creepy Loaderbot with unused lines also approves...

Goddammit, I walked right into that one, didn't I? InnuendoBot approves!

• What telltale is doing right now

Alt text

• mmmmMMMM!
    Hoping this means either a super-long episode, or one which has a load more scenes like the controlling the loaderbot one, like actual game-play. Either way I'll be happy!

• Guys, they can't keep us in the dark for another week. I feel we'll hear some news relatively.. tries not to pronounce the forbidden word

This week. This week definitely.
    Right?

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Oh and I see you are a new member? Welcome

Timcanpy posted: »

Guys, they can't keep us in the dark for another week. I feel we'll hear some news relatively.. tries not to pronounce the forbidden word This week. This week definitely. Right?

• You know what this thread is missing? CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

So what's your take on WHY TFTBL has been delayed:

Rewrites (if so, why: did it go against canon, did Gearbox disapprove, did we inadvertently guess the identity of The Captor in one of our many speculation threads)?

GOT taking priority (are the folks at HBO are more demanding than Gearbox)?

Miscellaneous (someone accidentally deleted the file, :InsertHistoryChannelAliensGuy.jpg:, they just don't like us)?

GO:

• Personally, my theory is that both Telltale and Gearbox were completely unaware just how popular Timothy would become until the Doppelganger Pack was launched, so they decided to rewrite the story to include him because he's pretty much the greatest. :3

And no, that's definitely not wishful thinking or anything... It's completely plausible - shut up - it totally is!

You know what this thread is missing? CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES! So what's your take on WHY TFTBL has been delayed: Rewrites (if so, w

• Loader Bot AI became self-conscious and is now battling the staff at Telltale.

You know what this thread is missing? CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES! So what's your take on WHY TFTBL has been delayed: Rewrites (if so, w

• For those who only play/watch the episode once, they'd be so lost when episode 2 comes out without the 'previously on' segment. I doubt many would remember much of Episode 1 by now. :P

• Alternative theory: Because Telltale is so overworked with GoT and Minecraft Story Mode etc. they decided to hire a bunch of Cl4p-Tps as writers for TFTBL.

It's not going well...

Alt text

Personally, my theory is that both Telltale and Gearbox were completely unaware just how popular Timothy would become until the Doppelganger

• I'm waiting for them to announce a release date for ep 2 so I can do my third play-through. By this stage I think I've forgotten about 90% of the game's content (hey, at least the jokes will be fresh)!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

For those who only play/watch the episode once, they'd be so lost when episode 2 comes out without the 'previously on' segment. I doubt many would remember much of Episode 1 by now. :P

• Thanks! Had to make make an account only because I felt I was going crazy because of the wait. And I thought I learned something while I was waiting for TWD season 2. It never gets any easier :(

Oh and I see you are a new member? Welcome

• edited February 2015

But what if it'll be like March 9?

I'm waiting for them to announce a release date for ep 2 so I can do my third play-through. By this stage I think I've forgotten about 90% of the game's content (hey, at least the jokes will be fresh)!

• My theory: Handsome Jack AI hacked their computers and changed Rhys' lines, making him completely adore Handsome Jack and they had to restart the voice recording.

Also, he overwrote their save Files in Borderlands The Presequel, and every employee had a new game started with Handsome Jack from DLC on first level of exp.

• Oh god, we're all doomed.

Alternative theory: Because Telltale is so overworked with GoT and Minecraft Story Mode etc. they decided to hire a bunch of Cl4p-Tps as writers for TFTBL. It's not going well...

• I'm sorry. I didn't mean it...

Crips posted: »

Do it...

• I seriously hope TFTBL isn't being re-written...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.