Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Oh yea, still mad about Half life 2 ep 3 too

Clapstock posted: »

STILL WAITING

• I got 20 on loader bot

LordZalla posted: »

Loader Bot AI became self-conscious and is now battling the staff at Telltale.

• Telltale is waiting for me to write more stuff so they can steal it. shifty eyes

Alternatively, telltale's staff has been taken by the hidden people to an alternate dimension where they must fight off the gnome overlords in bloody combat in order to return and upload tales. They've already lost three good men.

You know what this thread is missing? CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES! So what's your take on WHY TFTBL has been delayed: Rewrites (if so, w

• Alt text

Thanks Obama!

• I have hope!

Believe

dojo32161 posted: »

Another straw poll. Do you think we'll get news this week?

• edited February 2015

I've played through the entire game four times now, once when I just noticed it existed in my downloaded steam library, a second for twitch, a third to show my siblings, and a fourth to try and pick some different choices (which I ultimately failed). Along with that, I've watched two let's plays of it. So if anyone's going to remember what happened in episode one, it's gonna be me.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

For those who only play/watch the episode once, they'd be so lost when episode 2 comes out without the 'previously on' segment. I doubt many would remember much of Episode 1 by now. :P

• And me, although I may replay that only for the Hyperion part.

Because I don't remember nothing of it. XD

Dapnee posted: »

I've played through the entire game four times now, once when I just noticed it existed in my downloaded steam library, a second for twitch,

• hope I do not die before playing all episodes from TFTBL,GOT,TWAU and TWD.

• edited February 2015

To think it will be 3 months to the day next Wednesday that Ep1 came out.

Dear lord. All this waiting!

• That's what she saaaaaid.... Okay I'm out xD

Another update just happened - it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

• I can't take this anymore I'm gonna explode i mean like how much weeks has it been they say it's a 4-6 weeks episodes but its been more than that i just hope that the episode is worth it...

• Same feeling here, and you know what is gonna be the worst?
    IF episode 2 comes out, then its probably an episode that we can play for an average of 2 hours.
    And then we will all be happy for a month and a half or so and then we can start complaining that episode 3 is taking so long...
    ughh... i hate episodic games (even when the game is great)

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

I can't take this anymore I'm gonna explode i mean like how much weeks has it been they say it's a 4-6 weeks episodes but its been more than that i just hope that the episode is worth it...

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES. Please.

Personally, my theory is that both Telltale and Gearbox were completely unaware just how popular Timothy would become until the Doppelganger

• You know, at this point, even a little tease or something would be nice.

Or show a pic of food, that would keep us thinking and hungry. :)

• This calls for a Hark! A Vagrant! homage.

Jack: Hey buddy! I have pretzels and am looking super freaking handsome and somehow we have been transported into this super awesome sex dungeon, aw yeah.

Rhys: Ooh Mister Handsome Jack, ooh, let's do it!

Jack: Yes. And I will keep my mask ON. /smoulders

Meanwhile, in a 20 light year radius of this event

Vaughn accounting vigorously, Yvette deep-throating her a burrito in the Hyperion cafeteria. Every bandit and psycho turning gay.

/Loader Bot approves.

It was amazing. The end.

Crips posted: »

My theory: Handsome Jack AI hacked their computers and changed Rhys' lines, making him completely adore Handsome Jack and they had to restar

• Wat, hahahahhaha xDDDDDD

nursethalia posted: »

This calls for a Hark! A Vagrant! homage. Jack: Hey buddy! I have pretzels and am looking super freaking handsome and somehow we have bee

• If we don't get news this week, I figure any hopes of getting it before March 3rd will be crushed.

• Sadly I think you may be right.
    But on the bright side, M3 is my birthday so...yay?

If we don't get news this week, I figure any hopes of getting it before March 3rd will be crushed.

• Happy early birthday xD

Though I figure that the chances of getting it before than aren't gone yet. News later this week and episode release next week are highly likely IMO

Sadly I think you may be right. But on the bright side, M3 is my birthday so...yay?

• I honestly think it probably is. I don't mind that much though, Wolf Among Us was rewritten and its one of my favorite games ever/

stevean2 posted: »

I seriously hope TFTBL isn't being re-written...

• Telltale why u do dis??? Just tell us whats going on?

• Aw, thanks!
    Of course I hope we get some kind of update this week, but an episode release on M3 would be the best present ever ^_^

Happy early birthday xD Though I figure that the chances of getting it before than aren't gone yet. News later this week and episode release next week are highly likely IMO

• @HandsomeJack

Someone is coming for your name. :P

Telltale why u do dis??? Just tell us whats going on?

• Happy early birthday!

Alt text

Sadly I think you may be right. But on the bright side, M3 is my birthday so...yay?

• edited February 2015

<3 Emperor's new groove! <3 Aw, thank-you so much ^_~

Happy early birthday!

• ooh shit, boy you better run... he may have a spoon!

Telltale why u do dis??? Just tell us whats going on?

• Alt text

ooh shit, boy you better run... he may have a spoon!

• Alt text

Emperor's new groove! Aw, thank-you so much ^_~

• CoolSkeletonsDon'tLookAtRainbows

2Spooks4U

• edited February 2015

ooh shit, boy you better run... he may have a spoon!

• Oh god its this video xD

HE'S COMING xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

• That video still makes me laugh XD

Oh god its this video xD

• I do believe Jackey might be asleep at this time.

I should be asleep at this time.

@HandsomeJack Someone is coming for your name. :P

• Hmm, I wouldn't know, I don't usually talk to the guy. I think he's pretty cool though.

Dapnee posted: »

I do believe Jackey might be asleep at this time. I should be asleep at this time.

• This video is golden! :D

HE'S COMING xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.