Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• And chemistry puns! Don't forget the chemistry puns!

Timcanpy posted: »

Meh, you didn't miss much really. People arguing and GoldenPaladin yelling at everyone for complaining too much about the time that's taking Telltale to release the episode. But oh look, my name's in your pic

• edited February 2015

So, the Episode 2 size in the database is about 2.31GB. Do you guys think it will actually mean a longer episode than episode 1? I mean, I thought episode 1 was large!

• Oh yeah, I really enjoyed your last one actually ;)

And chemistry puns! Don't forget the chemistry puns!

• Honestly I'd be really happy if ep2 would be the same length as ep1 considering GOT ep2

Lewsblake23 posted: »

So, the Episode 2 size in the database is about 2.31GB. Do you guys think it will actually mean a longer episode than episode 1? I mean, I thought episode 1 was large!

• I hope so, the first one felt like it would never end and for me, that was great.

• need more comments !

• edited February 2015

I know, with Episode 1, I kept expecting it to end, but it just kept going-- that was great! With the size of Episode 2, there must be a lot in the episode it it's that size! I doubt nearly half of a GB is just random files that aren't part of the episode. We can hope! I'm fine with this wait if the episode really is as big as it seems.

I hope so, the first one felt like it would never end and for me, that was great.

• Alt text

Timcanpy posted: »

Oh yeah, I really enjoyed your last one actually

• Maybe more hubs.

I know, with Episode 1, I kept expecting it to end, but it just kept going-- that was great! With the size of Episode 2, there must be a lot

• Hey, you can never have enough hubs! They could do great things with hubs in the Borderlands Universe.

Maybe more hubs.

• Do you know what more hubs mean?

More places to find cash.

Hey, you can never have enough hubs! They could do great things with hubs in the Borderlands Universe.

• And hopefully more things for Rhys to scan.

Do you know what more hubs mean? More places to find cash.

• Zdravím dalšího Čecha! :D

Peccoskaify posted: »

It´s 16:57 17th February in Czech Republic WHERE´S THE BLOODY EPISODE 2!!!

• They all bond very well.

And chemistry puns! Don't forget the chemistry puns!

• Are people commenting on here more than usual cause they expect the episode to be released today or hear some news? It's so damn active.

• Why do you have Rhys as your profile picture if you're Handsome Jack? Just curious xD

This is a message to all the phony Jack's out there, (mockingly) “the so called wannabe Jacks.” Pandora as you knew it -- the chaos, the ban

• RememberRememberThe17thOf February

DoubleJump posted: »

Are people commenting on here more than usual cause they expect the episode to be released today or hear some news? It's so damn active.

• I think a lot of the comments are people unhappy with the idea of the episode not being released today.

Are people commenting on here more than usual cause they expect the episode to be released today or hear some news? It's so damn active.

• edited February 2015

I think an orphan just died from that pun

They all bond very well.

• Alt text

I love watching everyone. Who seriously still thought it would come out today? This is stupid that everyone is still whining, people need

• More cameos too! I hope we see Zer0 again somewhere down the line. He's always been my favorite.

Maybe more hubs.

• Alt text

Now I'm excited.

Rynna posted: »

More cameos too! I hope we see Zer0 again somewhere down the line. He's always been my favorite.

• Alt text

• That was me xD
    Seriously, the word 'soon' is a terrible word. It just frustrates you.

You know...One of the user posted the video of Spoon killer. It got me thinking. Now every time I hear the word "Soon." it is going to feel like getting a spoon slapped at my face.

• I personally hate bananas, with or without peel (never tasted it with the peel though...)

Dapnee posted: »

Raw. I can't even imagine eating the peel, let alone the black thing on the bottom, gah.

• I may not have episode 2, but at least I have this wondrous jar of dirt!

Man, PotC was great.

• Hubs, money, scannables..

Yes please.

Now I'm excited.

• Maybe more fps style scenes like the loaderbot one?

Hubs, money, scannables.. Yes please.

• May I have that jar of dirt?

I may not have episode 2, but at least I have this wondrous jar of dirt!

• I hope. Episode 4 most likely will have Loaderbot-style fights, if the preview screen is anything to go by. Though, I wouldn't count on it, seeing as they're not always accurate. Still..!

Maybe more fps style scenes like the loaderbot one?

• My reaction to episode 2 delays:
    Alt text

• edited February 2015

The file size is encouraging, but the episodes, once they're not encrypted, can go down in file size. So, while I don't want to be the bearer of potentially bad news, just know it might be lower than 2.31gb at release.

The question, really, is how much the file size tends to drop if anyone can remember.

I know, with Episode 1, I kept expecting it to end, but it just kept going-- that was great! With the size of Episode 2, there must be a lot

• Could anybody explain what's going on with February 17th :p Is that any special day? Or now we start screaming FEBRUARY 18TH and so on? lol

Rynna posted: »

Telltale base: San Rafael, California Time in California: 8:09 am, February 17th. THERE IS STILL HOPE. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE CALIFORNIA F17 IS OVER. KEEP THE FAITH! F17!!!!!

• People thought it would be the release date.

GF1115 posted: »

Could anybody explain what's going on with February 17th Is that any special day? Or now we start screaming FEBRUARY 18TH and so on? lol

• No

May I have that jar of dirt?

• edited February 2015

I heard from a very reliable source that telltale staff got infected by the ebola virus...they only have 7 days to finish the game

Alt text

More like 7 delays am i right?...

• I've had anywhere from 20 to 100 notifications every few hours coming mostly from this thread. You guys really like to post a lot to take your mind off of idly waiting, don't you? :p

• That movie seriously scared the Hell out of me as a kid.

I heard from a very reliable source that telltale staff got infected by the ebola virus...they only have 7 days to finish the game More like 7 delays am i right?...

• That's what I was thinking about. Though, does anyone know of any other episodes that dropped significantly in file size? It would be interesting to know.

Rob_K posted: »

The file size is encouraging, but the episodes, once they're not encrypted, can go down in file size. So, while I don't want to be the beare

Sign in to comment in this discussion.