Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• My profile feed has been a mile long for the past few days... :p

DoubleJump posted: »

Are people commenting on here more than usual cause they expect the episode to be released today or hear some news? It's so damn active.

• Imagine if we actually got some news to post about...

I've had anywhere from 20 to 100 notifications every few hours coming mostly from this thread. You guys really like to post a lot to take your mind off of idly waiting, don't you?

• Odd, I heard it was rabies.

I heard from a very reliable source that telltale staff got infected by the ebola virus...they only have 7 days to finish the game More like 7 delays am i right?...

• Alt text

I've had anywhere from 20 to 100 notifications every few hours coming mostly from this thread. You guys really like to post a lot to take your mind off of idly waiting, don't you?

• I'll give episode 2 for that jar of dirt.

No

• Your not the only one...

That movie seriously scared the Hell out of me as a kid.

• Well, it's more of a long-ish wait than a delay.

My reaction to episode 2 delays:

• Well actually this what I do when idly waiting:
    Alt text

• I remember when the Team Fortress Promo items for Poker Night 2 were leaked, and people thought one of the playable characters was going to be Wheatley or Glados attached to a Potato. Those were interesting times...

• YESH!

Hunted35 posted: »

I'll give episode 2 for that jar of dirt.

• [gives episode 2] thank you doing business with you.

YESH!

• edited February 2015

I expect more of the Fiona and Rhys are twisting the story scenes

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I hope. Episode 4 most likely will have Loaderbot-style fights, if the preview screen is anything to go by. Though, I wouldn't count on it, seeing as they're not always accurate. Still..!

• Thank you. That's REALLY wishful thinking btw. It's obvious they would announce it at the very least 3-4 days before releasing, as they always do.

People thought it would be the release date.

• Agreed, I'm hoping for F24 or M3.

Those seem the most likely.

GF1115 posted: »

Thank you. That's REALLY wishful thinking btw. It's obvious they would announce it at the very least 3-4 days before releasing, as they always do.

• edited February 2015

[removed]

• edited February 2015

STILL NOTHING

I'll kill somebody today...

Alt text

• I saw someone else say this and i agree im not worried about the time of release but im beginning to worry that they may be rewriting the episode for some reason

• I always enjoyed scanning stuff.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

And hopefully more things for Rhys to scan.

• edited February 2015

I already did @_@

Alt text

JohnyCl posted: »

STILL NOTHING I'll kill somebody today...

• edited February 2015

they may be rewriting the episode for some reason

Same thing happened to one of TWAU episodes so i think it's possible.

Or they're busy with Minecraft series.

trez1336 posted: »

I saw someone else say this and i agree im not worried about the time of release but im beginning to worry that they may be rewriting the episode for some reason

• edited February 2015

Minecraft has nothing to do with it, I don't see why people keep thinking this.

they may be rewriting the episode for some reason Same thing happened to one of TWAU episodes so i think it's possible. Or they're busy with Minecraft series.

• They may be having trouble lining up the Episode release with all the publishers. There's a lot that could be going on, though. I doubt they'd rewrite it after showing us a scene.

they may be rewriting the episode for some reason Same thing happened to one of TWAU episodes so i think it's possible. Or they're busy with Minecraft series.

• Look at you Mr. Popular.

My profile feed has been a mile long for the past few days...

• edited February 2015

Bloody...British people are so adowable...

Alt text

You seriously going to start with the bloody spelling shit?

• Not sure about the re-wright, I'm thinking the delay was caused by GOT episode 2 choices not carrying over bug. Telltale just wanted everything to work for that and Tales before announcing/releasing anything yet.

trez1336 posted: »

I saw someone else say this and i agree im not worried about the time of release but im beginning to worry that they may be rewriting the episode for some reason

• Perhaps it's taking longer because Telltale is trying to get all the bugs out of the game and make sure they don't have a repeat of Episode 2 of GOT. I still believe the Xbox people are having a hard time playing the episode. I don't know, my theory, I just hope it's out soon.

• Not really, it's just people posting in a fairly generic thread I made so the notifications aren't relevant to me. On the other hand, it's quite insane to see how this thread blew up.

Look at you Mr. Popular.

• Alt text

nursethalia posted: »

I know it's a play on the second episode's name, but all I can think of is a potato going "I did nothing of the sort, boyo!"

• Alt text

Bloody...British people are so adowable...

• Sorry I was just joking.

It is insane. I guess people were expecting something today (not sure what though lol). This seems to happen all the time and it worries me a bit, since people getting impatient start to go crazy like this and rush a Telltale episode out, unpolished.

Not really, it's just people posting in a fairly generic thread I made so the notifications aren't relevant to me. On the other hand, it's quite insane to see how this thread blew up.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It feels like some people are starting to get cabin fever :P

I remember this happening with both TWD and TWAU when there was nothing new to talk about and nothing left to speculate.

Sorry I was just joking. It is insane. I guess people were expecting something today (not sure what though lol). This seems to happen all

• Alt text

Say something adowable again!

• It's 11:41 in California now. Still nothing? let's hope something happens while I sleep.

• Where's Loader Bot though? :(

• It's not coming today.

Keep your hopes for next week, that has a chance.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

It's 11:41 in California now. Still nothing? let's hope something happens while I sleep.

• I know my whining is pointless but no ep2 :( Not even a trailer..

Alt text

• edited February 2015

The game isn't delayed :P

You can't delay something that hasn't been announced.

Still, the long wait sucks :'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.