Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I don't recall them setting a deadline. And I would seriously doubt April.

milesrhoden posted: »

I'm putting money on March 15th. My gut is telling me April, but putting money on things gets me excited. I can't believe how little they tell us. If you can't meet a deadline, don't set one.

• It's the 17th aaaalllllreadyyyy. Where's my game?

• That was only speculation (in case you thought that was real).

smuoakin posted: »

It's the 17th aaaalllllreadyyyy. Where's my game?

• So..... it's been delayed then? Big shocker...

• Anyone wanna recap the first episode for me? I've forgotten and don't wanna replay it (It kills the illusion of choice for me)

I'll pay you in Telltale bucks. You'll get them soon. Get it? No? Okay.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited February 2015

They should stop using that word.

JohnyCl posted: »

Some game studios just want to watch the fanbase burn. I deeply hate this word, with a passion, i swear to God.

• Never set a release date, can't be delayed.

Cope49 posted: »

So..... it's been delayed then? Big shocker...

• April..... Fools !

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't recall them setting a deadline. And I would seriously doubt April.

• Poisson d'Avril!

Poogers555 posted: »

April..... Fools !

• edited February 2015

Rhys gets demoted, Busy Earnin, Loader Bot awesomeness, Vault Key breaks, Fiona (Lydia Strauss) has the shiniest meat bicycle, they tried to calmly discuss a temporary allience, Handsome Jack AI, bandits don't like Vaughn's face, that big chariot race thing where everyone dies, Vasquez's warm cockles, Felix betrayal, Gortys Project, Telltale will remember that. That pretty much sums it up, now where are my Telltale bucks.

Anyone wanna recap the first episode for me? I've forgotten and don't wanna replay it (It kills the illusion of choice for me) I'll pay you in Telltale bucks. You'll get them soon. Get it? No? Okay.

• Soon.

Rhys gets demoted, Busy Earnin, Loader Bot awesomeness, Vault Key breaks, Fiona (Lydia Strauss) has the shiniest meat bicycle, they tried to

• The potato bit isn't in the game, I'm just being silly. Tumblr likes to depict him as a potato in fan art because he pretends to be Irish. It makes me lol because I'm from Idaho and everyone is always asking if I'm either 1) a potato farmer or 2) a sentient potato that has learned to use the Internet.

papai46 posted: »

I don't remember that...

• I just made the most undignified snorting noise. Luckily no one is within earshot!

• or 2) a sentient potato that learned to use the Internet.

LOL WTF?

nursethalia posted: »

The potato bit isn't in the game, I'm just being silly. Tumblr likes to depict him as a potato in fan art because he pretends to be Irish. I

• Whoa! Where is your source for this? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that this is the first time I have heard someone confidently state what the original storyline for TWAU was.

The original plot was an actual serial killer and the NYPD discovering the existence of Fabletown, and Snow was supposed to remain dead unti

• I don't have a source, but I've seen several moderators and forum members that have also talked about TWAU being rewritten. I'm sure if you ask Ozzy UK or Blind Sniper, they can find a source for you.

eRock92 posted: »

Whoa! Where is your source for this? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that this is the first time I have heard someone confidently state what the original storyline for TWAU was.

• It's not 100% certain what the original plot was, however these unused lines from Detective Brannigan seem to indicate at this original plotline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIKUmLoP-bI

eRock92 posted: »

Whoa! Where is your source for this? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that this is the first time I have heard someone confidently state what the original storyline for TWAU was.

• Yeah. They could always replace "soon" with "later" lol

JohnyCl posted: »

Some game studios just want to watch the fanbase burn. I deeply hate this word, with a passion, i swear to God.

• I've been to my lowest....watching SpongeBob. The Krusty Krab Training Video so funny.

'Does this mean I can play TFTB Episode 2 now?'

'No, you can't play TFTB Episode 2 until you understand patience?'

I'm trying so hard guys.

• Okay, so for the record. What date do you predict episode 2 will come out? I don't even care about a trailer anymore, I don't want another tease. Just gimme the game please! I predict March 15th-ish.

• F24 or M3.

nickyzhere posted: »

Okay, so for the record. What date do you predict episode 2 will come out? I don't even care about a trailer anymore, I don't want another tease. Just gimme the game please! I predict March 15th-ish.

• edited February 2015

Magic conch, do you know when I'll be able to play Episode 2 of TFTBL?

Alt text

• More like:
    Alt text

Magic conch, do you know when I'll be able to play Episode 2 of TFTBL?

• GG we lost :'(((((

sudden attack of optimism F17KeepTheFaith

• I'm Finnish and when I speak english my "accent" sounds horrible. I feel like my accent makes me look really retarded. So yeah I know my situation is totally different than yours but I can relate to you.

Just saying I'm not one of your stereotypical snobby British twats; quite the opposite actually. Honestly I go to school with enough of them

• Dry. It was a very dry four months. Four months in a dry desert with no water. That's how it felt.

To anyone who was on the forums last year, was the fanbase this frustrated/bored/anxious for news during the wait for Wolf Among Us Ep2? xD

• Is this what like... is seriously going on here? Some douche on the forum starts trolling british people for no reason and becomes annoying .. and quite frankly, cringe-worthy as hell and expects forgiveness and friendship?

I seriously hope this guy's internet is down for a week when episode 2 is out. I curse you.

Thats so adowable!

• March 3 at the earliest. They tend to release a trailer or tease an upcoming episode at least one full week before it releases, so that rules out next week as well.

nickyzhere posted: »

Okay, so for the record. What date do you predict episode 2 will come out? I don't even care about a trailer anymore, I don't want another tease. Just gimme the game please! I predict March 15th-ish.

• Dud i was just kidding around she gets it, guess you don't

Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

Is this what like... is seriously going on here? Some douche on the forum starts trolling british people for no reason and becomes annoying

• I'm pretty sure he was just pissing about, and tbh it wouldn't bother me much anyway, just playing along. But it's okay we're fwends now!

stevean2 posted: »

Is this what like... is seriously going on here? Some douche on the forum starts trolling british people for no reason and becomes annoying

• edited February 2015

I'm going to say March 3rd. Exactly four weeks after GoT Episode 2. Going from how Telltale released The Walking Dead and the Wolf Among Us on alternating months last year I think they'll be doing the same with GoT and TFTB.

In fact I predict something like this:

• Early March: TFTB Episode 2
    • Early to mid April: GoT Episode 3
    • Mid to late May: TFTB 3
    • Late June: GoT4
    • Late July: TFTB 4
    • Late August: TFTB 5
    • Early September: GoT 5
    • Early to mid October: GoT 6

• Minecraft and another title (new franchise or Walking Dead season 3) releasing their first episodes in November and December.

• At least someone here gets it....

Alt text

I'm pretty sure he was just pissing about, and tbh it wouldn't bother me much anyway, just playing along. But it's okay we're fwends now!

• Guys i think TFTBL has been cancelled...

• lol no papai

Guys i think TFTBL has been cancelled...

• http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/Results.aspx?q=Tales+from+the+Borderlands&t=lfc

You guys better check this link every now and often since without the Australian classification, the game won't be released.

• Alt text

Guys i think TFTBL has been cancelled...

• In Australia it won't...

Crips posted: »

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/Results.aspx?q=Tales+from+the+Borderlands&t=lfc You guys better check this link every now and often since without the Australian classification, the game won't be released.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.