Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Sorry to be the one to break it to you but, no

Alt text

johnpas749 posted: »

I havent been here for along time.is there anything yet about ep 2.

• I hate to say it, but this wait has completely turned me off. I was cool with 7-9 weeks, but november to march with little news is too long to care about 2 hours of gameplay. I love borderlands, but since the handsome collection comes out in march I'll just play that instead.

• damn more waiting i guess

• Alt text

now I'm a skeleton of a skeleton.

• edited February 2015

Well.. I hope you're taking a break from all the wait and will be back whenever ep2 is released since it's a really good game. :(

I hate to say it, but this wait has completely turned me off. I was cool with 7-9 weeks, but november to march with little news is too long

• edited February 2015

Care for a cup of tea while we wait everyone?....anyone?

Alt text

• The waits wouldn't be so bad if we knew that if it isn't released on PC on a Tuesday, we're gonna have to wait at least another week.

• takes a sip from the cup Hey maybe if we get to page 100 they'll release ep2. Really good tea btw!

• Yeah, too bad it always has to be released on Tuesday...

The waits wouldn't be so bad if we knew that if it isn't released on PC on a Tuesday, we're gonna have to wait at least another week.

• edited February 2015

Its poison...

Alt text

cough I mean...nothing...

Timcanpy posted: »

takes a sip from the cup Hey maybe if we get to page 100 they'll release ep2. Really good tea btw!

• edited February 2015

Why thank you, good sir.

Alt text

Delicious.

• No problem...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Why thank you, good sir. Delicious.

• Hey guys maybe the reason why the episode is taking so long is because we skipped the credits...

Alt text

They did fucking remember...

• holy fuk

Hey guys maybe the reason why the episode is taking so long is because we skipped the credits... They did fucking remember...

• Alt text

Does this mean the episode will now come out sooner?

No problem...

• Then I should have the episode, because I spent my credit time enjoying the music! :P

Hey guys maybe the reason why the episode is taking so long is because we skipped the credits... They did fucking remember...

• I didn't skip the credits.

WHERE'S MY EPISODE, TELLTALE!

• You won't get to play it...

Pipas posted: »

Does this mean the episode will now come out sooner?

• Mistakes were made

• [reads the post] ummm... Thanks for the offer, but I'm on a no tea, drug, poison diet. It helps your body a lot, you know.

Its poison... cough I mean...nothing...

• Alt text

You won't get to play it...

• You just crack the code, ClemmyEverett. Half Life 3 confirmed!!!

• Well, you are dead, so are you in heaven or hell?

• Where did you get the idea that its poisoned? looks at 2 dead bodies

Alt text

Hunted35 posted: »

[reads the post] ummm... Thanks for the offer, but I'm on a no tea, drug, poison diet. It helps your body a lot, you know.

• So you are in hell, I see. Well, you fucked for eternally, unless, that your thing, in which case I'll leave you to your...thinggggggggggg.........

Because i am EVIL

Well goddammit, then I'm down with it. I have an eternity to haunt the people that wronged me. That includes you Rabbit.

I'm coming for you

Because i am EVIL

• Why don't Telltale work on the game so much (for example complete 60-70% of the game) and THEN release Ep.1 of each series, instead of making the game as they go along. Why don't they prepare themselves some more before releasing episode 1? Wouldn't this be a lot better for them AND the fans?! Is there any specific reason they work this way? The wrath of the nagging fans just isn't worth it. Admittedly i don't like waiting 3 months for each episode. Kind of spoils it. I've forgotten what happened last episode already and it was my favourite series so far. Also, would anyone else prefer the day when Telltale just releases games a whole instead of in episodes? I'd also probably prefer them focusing on one game at a time instead of 2 or 3 at a time.

• Ummm, well [points to two bodies] you know. Hey, you need help with these bodies, I've very good with hiding bodies.

Where did you get the idea that its poisoned? looks at 2 dead bodies

• Aren't the following Episodes after Episode 1 paid for by those who bought Episode 1/The Season Pass? At least, some potion of it.

aaroncarney posted: »

Why don't Telltale work on the game so much (for example complete 60-70% of the game) and THEN release Ep.1 of each series, instead of makin

• when I beat a episode it has no skip button

• Ghosts can't get through doors

Alt text

Timcanpy posted: »

... Well goddammit, then I'm down with it. I have an eternity to haunt the people that wronged me. That includes you Rabbit. I'm coming for you

• At this level i am way past getting frustrated Okay telltale i have mastered the skill of patience you can give me the game now.

telltale:SOON

Me: Okay

Alt text

• well, no actually they can, they just can't pass through salt. [pours a salt circle around the tv, kitchen, and laptop].

Ghosts can't get through doors

• I played murdered soul supect and i lnow what im talking about MKAY

well, no actually they can, they just can't pass through salt. [pours a salt circle around the tv, kitchen, and laptop].

• GOOD LUCK HIDING THE BODIES

Alt text

Ummm, well [points to two bodies] you know. Hey, you need help with these bodies, I've very good with hiding bodies.

• [burns bodies and uses ashes to draw a cross on myself and CrazedRabbit] ssssshhhhh, all we have to do is pretend we are catholic and we can't eat any meat. Got it?

GOOD LUCK HIDING THE BODIES

• Dat gif tho haha xD

I played murdered soul supect and i lnow what im talking about MKAY

• edited February 2015

Life isn't a game, it is a TV show!!!! Also, better safe than sorry.

• The houses of Salem were sancticed or something which stops the ghost from getting without invitation.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.