Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• At this point, it seems like there is a battle of maintaining your sanity. :)

• Honestly, I might follow your example and play the whole thing when it's finished. It's not like I've lost ALL interest in the game but I maily want to play it now bc I literally have no other game to play. Kinda sad it got there

we'll see. I will probably just wait for the full season to be finished. I loved Ep. 1, but I mostly got it as a stand in for Borderlands

• Alt text

Alt text

I love this thread. "Hey guys, here's a picture of Fiona's hair in Episode 2." "OH MY GOD IT'S HERE" "NEWS" "PRAISE BASED TELLTALE" "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" You guys are awesome.

• I probaby should've known that. Even if I played and loved the games you mentioned, this is my first time on a forum while waiting for a game by Telltale. Nice and cozy place you have here :)

OzzyUK posted: »

I bet the moderators are looking at us like wtf is going on man :P We are used to it, this was standard at this point during the wait between episodes of TWD and TWAU :P

• been spending most our lives livin in a tell tale paradise

as i walk through the valley of illusion of choice...

JohnyCl posted: »

As I walk through the end credits of EP1 I take a look at my monitor and realize there's nothin' left Cause i've been playin' EP1 for

• Look on the bright side, episode 2 usually takes the longest, so the third episode will most likely have a shorter waiting period. Hopefully.

• Tested on Tinder. Can confirm.

And now i know how to get girls...

• Hmmm... I see something here people. TellTale might be hind something bigger with this delay. Check this out:

The people on the TFTBL side of the forums are starting to go crazy waiting for the second episode. It has gotten so fever pitched, that it seems as if everyone is loosing their sanity. Everyone is obsessed with getting the episode. This sounds just like how the psychos on Pandora are obsessed with the Vault. TellTale Forums : TFTBL Episode 2 :: Psychos : the Vault

Alt text

• I'm seein double pages, did the server hiccup or is it me from the wait?

• edited February 2015

Well, let me just grab my wallet and I just...[touches something that not a wallet]....when did this turn into an anime.

• See, told you we needed salt. Well, your welcome. Thanks again, @papai46

• Nooooo, that poison.

Takes a sip Thanks

• Shoulda seen us during The Walking Dead Season 2. It was beautiful.

I love this thread. "Hey guys, here's a picture of Fiona's hair in Episode 2." "OH MY GOD IT'S HERE" "NEWS" "PRAISE BASED TELLTALE" "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" You guys are awesome.

• well, aren't you an atheist.

Alt text

Nah, just kidding. I'm catholic, but I don't hate a brother who believes in something else.

Alt text

Neither. He's dead.

• Nah, it was just a joke, I judge noone by their religion or something like that, even though I'm an atheist ;)

Hunted35 posted: »

well, aren't you an atheist. Nah, just kidding. I'm catholic, but I don't hate a brother who believes in something else.

• I know, that why Chuck Norris approves!

Nah, it was just a joke, I judge noone by their religion or something like that, even though I'm an atheist

• It's all the acid I painted on your keyboard. Sorry.

Kandazar posted: »

I'm seein double pages, did the server hiccup or is it me from the wait?

• The great Vine incident of the summer of 14...

Alt text

Toxic Emu posted: »

Shoulda seen us during The Walking Dead Season 2. It was beautiful.

• Holy cow was that one of the greatest blowouts I had ever witnessed, although it's not on par with the Minecraft incident of December 2014 or the shutdown of the FOTD Lounge.

The great Vine incident of the summer of 14...

• i did warn people not to theorize quite so loudly, so i did my part in trying to prevent such an event.

Anybody else get the feeling its being rewritten?

• Ah yes, Minecraft and the FOTD Lounge. Good times, good times.

I do remember the vines as well. They hurt me so bad.

dojo32161 posted: »

Holy cow was that one of the greatest blowouts I had ever witnessed, although it's not on par with the Minecraft incident of December 2014 or the shutdown of the FOTD Lounge.

• I understand where your coming from but they are currently filming Game of Thrones season 5 in Spain and places across the world so i doubt they keep coming back every month or so. On the other hand, Nolan North, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Chris Hardwick, and Patrick Warburton are either in LA or in the states. I honestly think telltale already wrote the full six episodes form S1 on GOT because of this fact. I don't know, it was just a idea i thought of.

dojo32161 posted: »

But TFTB does have famous voice actors, Nolan North, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Chris Hardwick and Patrick Warburton. As well I doubt Telltale has the voice over work finished for S1 of GOT as they like to develop episodes live, including voice work.

• edited February 2015

Today I spent playing borderlands 1 with a friend and trying NOT to spoil the second game for him. You don't understand how hard that is.

And then I got my TWAU issues 1 and 2 in today, along with the borderlands 2 art book. So I'm a happy camper right now.

• Midnight tonight. This space.

I will never forget these words for the entirety of my life.

• Alt text

At this point, it seems like there is a battle of maintaining your sanity.

• Alt text

Timcanpy posted: »

We're talking about random shit like teas with poison in them, we are making poetry.. this place has gone ape shit cray cray because of the wait. I bet the moderators are looking at us like wtf is going on man :P

• Only 58%?! Pffft!

Maybe this is just another metric they're monitoring. "58% of players bitched about ep.2 taking too long."

• edited February 2015

I keep seeing 100+ new posts in this thread and I'm all like:

Alt text

And then I scroll through and see nothing but gifs, puns, in-fighting, and other signs of mild to extreme psychosis - and am like:

Alt text

You're killing me, Kiddos...

• VA hints are more out for game of thrones and ep3 is on steamdb already wtf telltale release this episode !

• .... Yah got me.

Stupid handsome bastard.

• The nostalgia is palpable. And also sticky... For some reason. :P

• OMG I'm going crazy from waiting for updates!

Alt text

• Nice profile pic ;)

Dapnee posted: »

Today I spent playing borderlands 1 with a friend and trying NOT to spoil the second game for him. You don't understand how hard that is.

• I know right

Minecraft has nothing to do with it, I don't see why people keep thinking this.

• And grease face?

Pipas posted: »

Where's Loader Bot though?

• Shade?

And grease face?

• Next month

WalkerHH93 posted: »

We can only hope...

• Alt text
    Help, you are right! TELLTALE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?

VA hints are more out for game of thrones and ep3 is on steamdb already wtf telltale release this episode !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.