Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Goddamit, like I needed more reasons to hate that boring overrated series.

Help, you are right! TELLTALE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?

• Your responses are still really cringey.. jesus

Dud i was just kidding around she gets it, guess you don't

• Why do i feel like they are gonna release episode 3 of game of thrones before episode 2 of tales from the borderlands!

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They did the same thing with TWD and TWAU, just because they have started uploading episode 3 it doesn't mean the release will be imminent as they still need to record dialogue animate things. Once they have finished all the dialogue and animation they need to submit the episode to Microsoft and Sony for certification which also takes time so there is no need to worry.

Help, you are right! TELLTALE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?

• edited February 2015

I feel like flipping a table right now..

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

There! Won't even put it back because I'm that upset about this whole deal

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Why do i feel like they are gonna release episode 3 of game of thrones before episode 2 of tales from the borderlands!

• edited February 2015

well then that makes two of us.

Alt text

Timcanpy posted: »

I feel like flipping a table right now.. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ There! Won't even put it back because I'm that upset about this whole deal

• I don't like the mess you're making.

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

There, just where it was. No more flipping. It's not table's fault.

I feel like flipping a table right now.. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ There! Won't even put it back because I'm that upset about this whole deal

• Alt text

flips table again

Pipas posted: »

I don't like the mess you're making. ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) There, just where it was. No more flipping. It's not table's fault.

• What's worrying me is that it hasn't been certified by the Australian Classification Board yet - every other Telltale title is classified between 3-6 weeks before its release (the only exception is episode 5 of TWD2, which came out 6 days after it was classified - but that was also TT's fastest release of the last couple of years). Even Cry Wolf was classified 3 weeks before its release...

And before you say "well, tough luck Aussies", this applies to everyone - Telltale don't go ahead until they have permission to release world-wide - and the only reason we base our speculations off Australia's certification is because they're the only country that have to offer the information to the public due to their freedom of information laws.

Sadly, I wouldn't expect it any time soon. I'm officially ready to call TWAU-style shenanigans - rewrites, bugs, something has happened to cause such a significant delay.

(And yet, I still have faith that it will be worth the wait - I know, I'm a noob, I haven't suffered like the rest of you - but still...)

• ugh....why do I always choose the 'wrong' games? like The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands
    Alt text

• edited February 2015

So, at this point do we have a chance at F24?

• I WILL SMITE YOU FOR YOUR LIES.

Luckily, I found leaked footage of what you're doing in your spare time, "hero"

Alt text

What's worrying me is that it hasn't been certified by the Australian Classification Board yet - every other Telltale title is classified be

• if we'll get something before saturday, yes.

So, at this point do we have a chance at F24?

• Looking deep inside myself I realized I don't have the energy to BELIEVEIN#F24 you know what I'm saying? Judging what happened with the F17 hype..

Crips posted: »

if we'll get something before saturday, yes.

• Ye, I do.

Looking deep inside myself I realized I don't have the energy to BELIEVEIN#F24 you know what I'm saying? Judging what happened with the F17 hype..

• Pffft...I don't know where you found that, Pumpkin, but I mean, come on, it's clearly not me...

Just one of my doubles and his dumb brat, playing what? Some stupid game for little girls... Some stupid *INCREDIBLY OVERPRICED game for little girls...?

I MEAN, COME ON, FREAKIN' $40 FOR RARITY?! AND YOU CAN'T EVEN STROKE HER HAIR, OR MAKE HER EAT UP YOUR PRETZEL CRUMBS FROM THE OFFICE RUG?!

AND THEY CALL ME A GREEDY, MORALLY-REPREHENSIBLE DESPOT?! IT'S A FREAKIN' KIDS GAME!!!

stevean2 posted: »

I WILL SMITE YOU FOR YOUR LIES. Luckily, I found leaked footage of what you're doing in your spare time, "hero"

• Its too late for you...

Takes a sip Thanks

• So... GOT EP3 is already on steam, and still, there's no info about second episode of TftB?

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Hey guys, sit with me next to this campfire and lets tell some ghost stories....guuys?....

Alt text

• TFTB Episode 2 is also on steam and it keeps updating.

JohnyCl posted: »

So... GOT EP3 is already on steam, and still, there's no info about second episode of TftB?

• So, one day I was hanging out at my house, just sort of waiting for something to happen, when Tales from the Borderlands Ep. 1 came out. As I quickly downloaded it, installed it and played it, I really enjoyed the game. I then began to patiently wait for Episode 2.

After two months of waiting, I wildly looked across my computer screen for any sign of Telltale coming back. Game of Thrones came out, but the only thing that read over Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2?

SOON

Hey guys, sit with me next to this campfire and lets tell some ghost stories....guuys?....

• edited February 2015

They say that on the night of February 17, Atlas Mugged, the saviour of all sinners and those who were bored will come. And then, on the said night, instead of the Episode, a Telltale staff member came...Slightly irritated people started to ask what is the meaning of this.

He slaughtered their minds and hopes by saying the cursed word, soon.

The legend says that Atlas Mugged will come by the end of February...But people are too afraid to leave their homes...and be killed by the radio silence.

• NaBrO

And chemistry puns! Don't forget the chemistry puns!

• edited February 2015

2Spoopy4Me

Alt text

So, one day I was hanging out at my house, just sort of waiting for something to happen, when Tales from the Borderlands Ep. 1 came out. As

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

They say that on the night of February 17, Atlas Mugged, the saviour of all sinners and those who were bored will come. And then, on the sai

• Game of thrones took me in straight away! You will not be disappointed by the first two episodes! I'm also liking tales from the borderlands :)

Can't wait. Tales from the borderlands just might be my favorite telltalegames series.(well maybe second only to wolf among US ). I'm excited to see how episode 2 and game of thones are.

• Yes, I'm aware of that. But the fact that there's already GoT Ep3 in the database as the Ep2 released a while go, it's just... I got this feeling like they don't care about Tales. We don't even know how far from the release Tales Ep2 is. If things went like they were supposed to go, Tales Ep 2 would have been released BEFORE GoT Ep2. But stuff happened. This situation really makes me question Telltale. Are they either really lazy (or just working slowly and trying to make stuff awesome) with TftB or are they just hurrying with GoT?

OzzyUK posted: »

They did the same thing with TWD and TWAU, just because they have started uploading episode 3 it doesn't mean the release will be imminent a

• Hey guys, dont give up hope, Im telling you right now, RIGHT NOW, that we are going to get some news February 17th, just you watch.

• It's Feb 19th -.-

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, dont give up hope, Im telling you right now, RIGHT NOW, that we are going to get some news February 17th, just you watch.

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

We dont need to talk about that

LordZalla posted: »

It's Feb 19th -.-

• Feb17th 2016

LordZalla posted: »

It's Feb 19th -.-

• Alt text

Hey guys, dont give up hope, Im telling you right now, RIGHT NOW, that we are going to get some news February 17th, just you watch.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Couldnt help but noticed Hyperion Ave.... Rhys?

• Telltale this is how i feel when you say soon

Alt text

• Hyperion Ave :O

• The game is awesome, even if you dislike the show I would say. I like it more than TftB tbh

But I still would like to see this Episode released, cause this game is also awesome and the TftB fans deserve it after this horrific wait :P

DeityD posted: »

Goddamit, like I needed more reasons to hate that boring overrated series.

• Granny is not amused

Alt text

• edited February 2015

I didn't dislike the show when I watched it. I thought it was great, in fact, I remember watching 2 seasons in 3 days. But god it's boring. Intrigues and backstabbing are only shocking when they come in small doses. Though every show gets boring after awhile, it repeat itself or it's simly takes a very long time for them to film it and finish and I lose all the interest. I can stomach the series only when they're completed by the time I started it.
    The game is ok. I watched it on youtube and I could even say enjoyed it, but couldn't bother to play myself. The same goes for TWD actually. Tftb and TWAU I played 4 or 5 times already,because at least it's something new (and in the case of Tftb funny and we don't get much of those).

The game is awesome, even if you dislike the show I would say. I like it more than TftB tbh But I still would like to see this Episode released, cause this game is also awesome and the TftB fans deserve it after this horrific wait :P

• More like 2020.

sSOPHOo posted: »

Feb17th 2016

Sign in to comment in this discussion.