Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Today I woke up and episode 2 wasn't still out.

Hey guys, sit with me next to this campfire and lets tell some ghost stories....guuys?....

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Today I woke up and episode 2 wasn't still out.

• how dar u

shes kin elisabeth

Granny is not amused

• Telltales face right now...

Alt text

• Stahp!

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┬──┬

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

flips table again

• Can you please keep posting these every day until the last registered person on this site accepts it's a joke. I admit the first one fell flat because of timezone differences - but I really want it to be like, July and people still just thinking you've got your dates mixed up.

F17 NEVER FORGET

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, dont give up hope, Im telling you right now, RIGHT NOW, that we are going to get some news February 17th, just you watch.

• Holy crap, Jack got angry.

No spoon around, thankfully.

Can you please keep posting these every day until the last registered person on this site accepts it's a joke. I admit the first one fell fl

• 3spooky5me

Telltales face right now...

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

how dar u shes kin elisabeth

• Who is scared of a little spoon...

Alt text

Holy crap, Jack got angry. No spoon around, thankfully.

• I'm not angry! I genuinely think the joke is hilarious, and find it even more hilarious that people don't get that it's a joke!

I genuinely want @Poogers555 to keep posting them because it makes me laugh at my own blind faith in F17 - and if I can't laugh at that - well, the alternative is just depressing...

Holy crap, Jack got angry. No spoon around, thankfully.

• Stevie Wonder isn't, that's for sure.

Alt text

Who is scared of a little spoon...

• Alt text

Stevie Wonder isn't, that's for sure.

• Alright then.

But still, I have no spoon.

I'm not angry! I genuinely think the joke is hilarious, and find it even more hilarious that people don't get that it's a joke! I genuine

• edited February 2015
  • I got a spoon

Alt text

Alright then. But still, I have no spoon.

• Pipas you lost it too?! You were the one who was holding this whole thing together! Noooooo

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┬──┬

Stahp! (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┬──┬

• Throws self on the fire

Hey guys, sit with me next to this campfire and lets tell some ghost stories....guuys?....

• I like you man. Keep the spirit up haha

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... We dont need to talk about that

• All hope...is lost...

Alt text

Timcanpy posted: »

Pipas you lost it too?! You were the one who was holding this whole thing together! Noooooo (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┬──┬

• edited February 2015

Rip again scooby

Alt text

Throws self on the fire

• I haven't been around for too long, but you seem to always include a gif every time you're commenting/replying (and they're funny bc they're on the spot). So, can you comment without including a gif for once?

looks expectantly

Telltales face right now...

• edited February 2015

Damn it, now I gotta burn another body, buy three boxes, put said ashes into the boxes and pretend it your great great grandparents. [prepares to burn the thrid dead body]

Its too late for you...

• edited February 2015

Wait. [grabs glue and uses it on table] there all better now. Glad we solve that table problem, now about that ep2 tho?

Stahp! (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┬──┬

• edited February 2015

Cheer up guys and girls, you know what they say?

Some things in Telltale are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse

When you want to send them a missile

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...

...always look on the bright side

of Telltale...

(Whistle)

Always look on the light side

of Telltale...

(Whistle)

If Telltale seems jolly rotten

There's something you've forgotten

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

When you're feeling in the dumps

Don't be silly chumps

Just purse your lips and whistle

that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright

side of Telltale...

(Whistle)

Come on.

Always look on the right side
    of Telltale...

(Whistle)

For Telltale is quite absurd

And "SOON" is the final word

You must always face the credits

with a song

Forget about their sins - they will

make a lot of wins

Enjoy it - while you are waiting

for so long

So always look on the bright side

of delay...

(Whistle)

a-Just before release you'll scream "Yay"!

(Whistle)

Delay a piece of shit, when you look at it

Delay a laugh and release is a joke, it's true

You'll see its all a show, keep 'em laughin as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you

And...

Always look on the bright side

of Telltale...

(Whistle)

Always look on the right side

of Telltale...

C'mon fans, cheer up!

of Telltale...

of Telltale!

Alt text

• If they really are delaying the game so long, I wonder why.

Why would they rewrite it? Didn't they only go through the rewrite shenanigans with TWAU because the episode leaked? That didn't happen with Borderlands, did it?

• edited February 2015

I don't always use gifs, sometimes i just replu with a quirky one-liner, but i need gifs to express my emotions and if they are funny why would i stop?

Edit:

Alt text

Timcanpy posted: »

I haven't been around for too long, but you seem to always include a gif every time you're commenting/replying (and they're funny bc they're on the spot). So, can you comment without including a gif for once? looks expectantly

• edited February 2015

It certainly isn't boring or overrated. You are watching the same series as me and playing the same game, right?

DeityD posted: »

Goddamit, like I needed more reasons to hate that boring overrated series.

• The episode wasn't leaked, it was rewritten because it went against canon. Not sure why they would rewrite Tales though

Rynna posted: »

If they really are delaying the game so long, I wonder why. Why would they rewrite it? Didn't they only go through the rewrite shenanigans with TWAU because the episode leaked? That didn't happen with Borderlands, did it?

• That doesn't necessarily mean anything, ya know. They go up on steamdb apparently like 2 months before its release.

And for the last fucking time, they have separate teams. One game's release or delay will not affect the other whatsoever.

VA hints are more out for game of thrones and ep3 is on steamdb already wtf telltale release this episode !

• Well you don't have to agree you know. And yes, it certainly is.

It certainly isn't boring or overrated. You are watching the same series as me and playing the same game, right?

• Tales of the Boderlands episode 2 was said to come out on J27. Lies. All lies. But then it was said it will come out F17. Lies. All lies. They say, it will come out on F24. Lies. All lies. The only thing that was never a lie, was the horrid word, a word that was worshipped, now scar many newcomers that fall into their nests of lies, only to be devoured of all emotions. That word was:

"soon"

• [looks at stupidly] This is not times for high fives, I still need to watch out the ash on my hands.

• edited February 2015

New interview mentions Tales from the Borderlands!

"Minecraft: Storymode? Oh yeah that's coming along just fabulous; I'm telling you, it's cheapest game we've ever made in the history of Telltale because it's just a bunch of blocks! And with less hubs and shorter episodes, we're gonna be even more stinking rich, hashtag bwhaaha!" Job J Stauffer said in an exclusive interview with Fake Game Magazine while sunbathing on the sunny beaches of the Waffle Islands. When asked for details on the upcoming episode of Tales from the Borderlands, Mr. Stauffer refused to comment, quicking making off in his diamond incrusted yacht named the 'Soon'.

• Such hate on Mr. Strauffer XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

New interview mentions Tales from the Borderlands! "Minecraft: Storymode? Oh yeah that's coming along just fabulous; I'm telling you, it'

• tl;dr

sry

Clapstock posted: »

Cheer up guys and girls, you know what they say? Some things in Telltale are bad They can really make you mad Other things just mak

• *The S.S. Soon

Each S stands for Soon.

New interview mentions Tales from the Borderlands! "Minecraft: Storymode? Oh yeah that's coming along just fabulous; I'm telling you, it'

• Poogers555, look across the horizon and close your eyes. Imagne that ep2 we been hoping for, just imagine how fun you're having with Rhys being humorly controlled by Handsome Jack. Imagne, Fiona shooting down crooks and taking their cash. Just keep imagining it. [pulls out gun and shoots Poogers555] How could you telltale, look what you've done to this sweet innocent girl, or boy, or transgender. Loooooookkkkkkk!!!!!!

Hey guys, dont give up hope, Im telling you right now, RIGHT NOW, that we are going to get some news February 17th, just you watch.

• Alt text

• Oh god, Telltale better not be rewriting again. The last time they did that, Season 2 was doomed and A Wolf Among Us was only just sorta okay.

LEAVE THE GAME ALOOOONE T____T I swear, you even so much as put Rhys doggy paddling in a lake and you're gonna regret it!

Rynna posted: »

If they really are delaying the game so long, I wonder why. Why would they rewrite it? Didn't they only go through the rewrite shenanigans with TWAU because the episode leaked? That didn't happen with Borderlands, did it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.