Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited February 2015

Also, I really thought you were angry because I misread your comments.

But I understand. I mean, I did kill your daughter...and many others did.

I'm not angry! I genuinely think the joke is hilarious, and find it even more hilarious that people don't get that it's a joke! I genuine

• Alt text

Hunted35 posted: »

Poogers555, look across the horizon and close your eyes. Imagne that ep2 we been hoping for, just imagine how fun you're having with Rhys be

• Wait, Fake Game Magazine hasn't been running interviews since 2011!

I'm on to you...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

New interview mentions Tales from the Borderlands! "Minecraft: Storymode? Oh yeah that's coming along just fabulous; I'm telling you, it'

• Is that suppose to me shooting poogers555 or you about to shoot me?

• You're already dead, you just haven't caught up yet

Is that suppose to me shooting poogers555 or you about to shoot me?

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Also, I really thought you were angry because I misread your comments. But I understand. I mean, I did kill your daughter...and many others did.

• LOL! I just had the best idea

Episode 5

Fiona: Come on, Rhys, the map says the Vault is just behind that large frozen lake!

Rhys: Wait, okay? Wait. I've never dealt with ice before, you Pandoran scum.

Jack: And I'm a digital version of myself and nothing will happen to me. You mad, bro?

Rhys: Wait, what? Nothing will ha-Rhys breaks the ice with his foot Shit.

Sasha: Wait! Rhys, darling...I'm gonna help you!

Rhys: Just wai---Rhys falls halfway through the ice AHHH!!

Sasha: Oh my God! Fiona, help him! He's almost Frozen! We can't let him go!

Fiona: What am I supposed to do?

Rhys: Nah, Sasha, it's alright...Don't. The ice is too thin. Just shoot those damn Hyperion soldiers and give me some time. My legs are like two pieces of ice right now.

Sasha: You gotta help him, Fiona!

Rhys: Don't doom us both, Fiona! Shoot those Hyperion soldiers or we'll all be dead, not just me!

[Help Rhys]

Fiona: I'll help you.

Rhys: Fuck no, you're gonna fall.

Fiona: Shut up and hand me your hand. Not the robotic one, please.

Rhys hands his normal hand to Fiona. They fall through. Fiona finds her way out of the water. She looks around to find Rhys but she finds him dead in cold, dark water...

Fiona: Oh no! The writing killed him!

or

[Cover Rhys]

Fiona shoots the Hyperion soldiers. Sasha gets irritated and comes to Rhys.

Sasha: Why must I do everything myself? Gimme your hand, darling, please.

Rhys: I don't want to kill us both.

Sasha: You won't.

They fall through, though. They are not seen or heard for like two minutes and then Sasha appears, holding cold and almost chilled to death Rhys.

Sasha: I got you! It's gonna be alright!

Rhys: N-n-n-n-no it wo-wo-wo-won't. T-T-Take care of H-H-Hyperion...I lov--

Rhys dies from the cold.

Sasha: Rhys? Rhys?! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm sorry! And sorry for calling you a Hyperion slave earlier!

Sasha pinky swears Rhys

Sasha: ...A pinky swear is forever.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh god, Telltale better not be rewriting again. The last time they did that, Season 2 was doomed and A Wolf Among Us was only just sorta oka

• tl;dr

sry

LOL! I just had the best idea Episode 5 Fiona: Come on, Rhys, the map says the Vault is just behind that large frozen lake! Rhys: W

• edited February 2015

Oh, yeah, didn't Ramsay Snow kill me. How funny, it like overkill. Wait, if I'm a ghost, then me burning the three dead bodies never took place. Meaning that I also never killed Poogers555, meaning she/he/it is still alive!!!!! So I'm not a murder!!!!! Yeah!

You're already dead, you just haven't caught up yet

• Although you did demand to let her go.

Your sexy British accent wasn't enough though.

Oh, yeah, didn't Ramsay Snow kill me. How funny, it like overkill. Wait, if I'm a ghost, then me burning the three dead bodies never took pl

• edited February 2015

I'm on to you

Alt text

Wait, Fake Game Magazine hasn't been running interviews since 2011! I'm on to you...

• I really felt bad for you at the time.

And then you killed Roland.

And then I thought hmm, too bad he doesn't have a second daughter I could kill...

• I'm don't have a British accent, I have a Irish accent.

Although you did demand to let her go. Your sexy British accent wasn't enough though.

• Wait.
    It went against canon?

I thought that they rewrote it (badly, I might add) because people on the forums got all the story from little details on episode 1. First time I hear about going against canon. What's that?

The episode wasn't leaked, it was rewritten because it went against canon. Not sure why they would rewrite Tales though

• edited February 2015

But didn't Fake magazine said that they restarting interviews like last year. The reason why they discontinued their interviews is because of the illuminati.

I'm on to you

• =___=''''''

So long Borderlands, it was good while it lasted.

LOL! I just had the best idea Episode 5 Fiona: Come on, Rhys, the map says the Vault is just behind that large frozen lake! Rhys: W

• Winston how do you feel about the lack of news?

Alt text

• That's what I thought too. I remember the deal being that the whole episode 2 story leaked and because of that, they changed it (for the worse). Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

Fuz posted: »

Wait. It went against canon? I thought that they rewrote it (badly, I might add) because people on the forums got all the story from little details on episode 1. First time I hear about going against canon. What's that?

• Oh...

Poogers555, look across the horizon and close your eyes. Imagne that ep2 we been hoping for, just imagine how fun you're having with Rhys be

• Alt text

But didn't Fake magazine said that they restarting interviews like last year. The reason why they discontinued their interviews is because of the illuminati.

• Truthfully no one knows 100% why it was rewritten everyone's just guessing because we have no info so it makes this worse.

Anyway, as The Wolf Among Us is a prequel it has to follow canon (stay in the rules of its comic) it appears that the police may have originally discovered Fabletown while an actual Serial Killer went around murdering fables, which goes against the comics as I believe they say mundies haven't gotten close to Fabletown since the early 1900s.

This video shows some of the audio for the original storyline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIKUmLoP-bI

Fuz posted: »

Wait. It went against canon? I thought that they rewrote it (badly, I might add) because people on the forums got all the story from little details on episode 1. First time I hear about going against canon. What's that?

• i crid

Clapstock posted: »

Cheer up guys and girls, you know what they say? Some things in Telltale are bad They can really make you mad Other things just mak

• Don't worry Poogers555, I was already dead before I killed you, so you're alive.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh...

• I still wonder why they cut all those lines, considering she'd just forget them later

dojo32161 posted: »

Truthfully no one knows 100% why it was rewritten everyone's just guessing because we have no info so it makes this worse. Anyway, as The

• I'll never let go Rhys, Never let go...

• What do you mean? It seems like some of the lines in here would take place after the interview and I believe Crane mentioned his spell only lasts 24 hours.

I still wonder why they cut all those lines, considering she'd just forget them later

• I dont think he said how long it lasted, if it lasted forever, then they could have left some stuff in it, like the 3 birth certificates and stuff like that

dojo32161 posted: »

What do you mean? It seems like some of the lines in here would take place after the interview and I believe Crane mentioned his spell only lasts 24 hours.

• Alt text

Don't worry Poogers555, I was already dead before I killed you, so you're alive.

• Me: Winston, how do you feel about atheism?

Winston: Jesus, are you fuckin' kidding me?!

• Yeah, I would have liked if they kept the three birth certificates thing, however Crane does say "The whole station will forget everything that happened in the last 24 hours and everything they saw at The Woodlands." As seen at 5:41 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbZCgLle2fs

I dont think he said how long it lasted, if it lasted forever, then they could have left some stuff in it, like the 3 birth certificates and stuff like that

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Me: Winston, how do you feel about atheism? Winston: Jesus, are you fuckin' kidding me?!

• ....yeaaaaaaaaahh...

Just backing away slowly now...

Pffft...I don't know where you found that, Pumpkin, but I mean, come on, it's clearly not me... Just one of my doubles and his dumb brat,

• Well... I played Majora's Mask. but the problem is, I somehow ended up on Day 4 ... and now this statue .. the Elegy of Emptiness keeps appearing and stalking me ...

Erm.. hold on Clock town is messed up.. I-

Hey guys, sit with me next to this campfire and lets tell some ghost stories....guuys?....

• Telltale i will keep doing dis until your release de episode

Alt text

• Great Song, except for the delay part.

The game isn't delayed :P

Clapstock posted: »

Cheer up guys and girls, you know what they say? Some things in Telltale are bad They can really make you mad Other things just mak

• ah, well, I don't really know. Ever since I saw your Asian looping gif, my mind been blown. Then, I had to deal with me being alive or not. Then, I had to think, if I really did burn those three bodies, touched that you know, and killed Poogers555.

Alt text

• The game isn't delayed until a official statement of Telltale says otherwise.

I'll keep repeating that over and over until everyone knows. And with every post in which I say the game isn't delayed I will include this dancing skeleton because I can.

Alt text

Rynna posted: »

If they really are delaying the game so long, I wonder why. Why would they rewrite it? Didn't they only go through the rewrite shenanigans with TWAU because the episode leaked? That didn't happen with Borderlands, did it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.