Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• This thread is finally updated. I FEEL HAPPY.

Alt text

• Guys, I am disappoint. Where are the 300 new comments!?

• You want 300 comments? Only one way.

300 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 300 comments of Borderlands.

Take one down, like it around 299 comments on the forum.

Guys, I am disappoint. Where are the 300 new comments!?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

299 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 299 comments of Borderlands.

Take one down, like it around 298 comments on the forum.

You want 300 comments? Only one way. 300 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 300 comments of Borderlands. Take one down, like it around 299 comments on the forum.

• To help the wait, I'm gonna be starting a new playthrough of Borderlands 2 tonight. Any suggestions on who to play as? I went as Maya in my first

• VerySoon,VerySoon,VerySoon,VerySoonVerySoon,VerySoonVerySoon,VerySoon!

• Salvador!

Alt text

To help the wait, I'm gonna be starting a new playthrough of Borderlands 2 tonight. Any suggestions on who to play as? I went as Maya in my first

• edited February 2015

298 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 298 comments of Borderlands.

Take one down, like it around 297 comments on the forum.

p.s.

Sorry for calling you out on your mistake even though you fixed it. I just didn't see it when posting it. my bad.

dojo32161 posted: »

299 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 299 comments of Borderlands. Take one down, like it around 298 comments on the forum.

• Did somebody said NEEEWWWWWSSS????

Alt text

This calls for a celebration:

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

would anyone like to join?

• One Tweet. One single Tweet and the thread is going insane. See Telltale? It wasn't that hard was it?

• Then I shall start a dictatorship and whip the creators X3

I am voting for weekly updates Sorry, you just got vetoed by Telltale. This isn't a democracy. :P

• I'll start a rebellion to stop you.

Calheb posted: »

Then I shall start a dictatorship and whip the creators X3

• I love this gif. I can't stop watching and giggling like a 2 year old

• 297 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 298 comments of Borderlands.
    Take one down, like it around 297 comments on the forum.

Hunted35 posted: »

298 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 298 comments of Borderlands. Take one down, like it around 297 comments on the forum. p.s.

• ZEEEEEERROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

To help the wait, I'm gonna be starting a new playthrough of Borderlands 2 tonight. Any suggestions on who to play as? I went as Maya in my first

• Ikr, as long as they keep us posted and not in the dark we'd be happy. We all understand setbacks happen but hell, when you go over the time limit you gave us then you should probably be doing some kind of explaining. When you don't update your boss when you're working on a job you can be fired. I don't understand why that kind of professionalism isn't given to consumers.

nickyzhere posted: »

One Tweet. One single Tweet and the thread is going insane. See Telltale? It wasn't that hard was it?

• what do they mean "closer to 2 hours long" so it's not GOING to be 2 hours long, but close to it?

all that waiting and being left in the dark for... that?

• edited February 2015

Waits for closer to 2 hours long be closer to 50 mins long

• Tweet from Job Tales from the Borderlands Ep 2. HUGE cast. Hilarious action. A LOT more of Pandora to see. Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready! Stay tuned...

Alt text

• [removed]

Cody_nara posted: »

VerySoon,VerySoon,VerySoon,VerySoonVerySoon,VerySoonVerySoon,VerySoon!

• [removed]

One Tweet. One single Tweet and the thread is going insane. See Telltale? It wasn't that hard was it?

• It means that it's going to be close to 2 hours long.

Yes, be grateful they said anything at all.

stevean2 posted: »

what do they mean "closer to 2 hours long" so it's not GOING to be 2 hours long, but close to it? all that waiting and being left in the dark for... that?

• I'm not going to be grateful that they did something they should have been doing all along.

It means that it's going to be close to 2 hours long. Yes, be grateful they said anything at all.

• Nice to know people are ungrateful no matter what Telltale does.

Rynna posted: »

I'm not going to be grateful that they did something they should have been doing all along.

• Not going to have this argument with you again. I'll be grateful when they start doing things better.

Nice to know people are ungrateful no matter what Telltale does.

• Alright, bye.

Rynna posted: »

Not going to have this argument with you again. I'll be grateful when they start doing things better.

• Melee Zer0 is best Zer0

Zoe_Mosaic posted: »

ZEEEEEERROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Axton. Axton, Axton, Axton.

Alt text

Axton.

• TOO LATE, AUGUST IS COMING

Crips posted: »

N-no...Can you tell me again?

• I never dreamt this day would come...

Alt text

• Lol thats who I ended up picking. I really like him so far, his action skill is amazing

avali posted: »

Axton. Axton, Axton, Axton. Axton.

• It's almost like sending a message of less than 140 characters every few weeks is literally all we're asking for between episodes.

Not that I think Telltale will ever realize it, but it's nice to have them say something just this once.

• Alt text after again 10 hours 2k

• edited February 2015

"Tweet from Job Tales from the Borderlands Ep 2. HUGE cast. Hilarious action. A LOT more of Pandora to see. Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready! Stay tuned..."

Alt text

THE NEW EPISODE IS COMING!

THE NEW EPISODE IS COMING!!!!!

PARTY ON PEOPLE!!!!!

[Dances to Happy]

• Alt text

Zoe_Mosaic posted: »

297 comments of Borderlands on the forum. 298 comments of Borderlands. Take one down, like it around 297 comments on the forum.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.