Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• And thank God he didn't say the s- word.
    IT MUST BE REALLY CLOSE

Tweet from Job Tales from the Borderlands Ep 2. HUGE cast. Hilarious action. A LOT more of Pandora to see. Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready! Stay tuned...

• I am currently dancing like these guys. :)

Busy Earnin'

• Makes me wonder if they're gonna use this song in the upcoming episode.

I am currently dancing like these guys. Busy Earnin'

• Zer0 approves the news.

Alt text

• Clem approves

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Zer0 approves the news.

• Ethan does as well.

Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

Clem approves

• That face is getting less funny every time...

Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

Clem approves

• You're really not one to talk about overdoing a joke there, Pumpkin... Are you?

Alt text

That face is getting less funny every time...

• edited February 2015

OMG... i am so excited! This is finally happening.

Alt text

• 2Creepy4Me

dojo32161 posted: »

Ethan does as well.

• Whatever do you mean?...

Alt text

You're really not one to talk about overdoing a joke there, Pumpkin... Are you?

• "Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready!", I should hope so seeing as you've had almost 4 months.

More to the point, that means you've only managed to make around 30 minutes of content per month, That's about one to two minutes of content per day.

Telltale need to get things sorted, either the team are woefully inefficient, your management and planning structure is s**t or your just taking on way more than you can deal with. I'm glad were getting something, I was considering trying to get a refund from steam (and still will if it doesn't come out in the next 2 weeks).

Its hard to enjoy a game franchise if each episode/level comes out almost half a year apart...

• As much as I enjoy these interactive comedy/dramas, I can understand delays. Fact is, you enjoy a good thing when it's available, and negative reinforcement adds nothing but problems to the process when you wait.

That said, there is also the added element of the potential "Borderlands 3" storyline, which "Tales from the Borderlands" may bridge into...and it's anyone's best guess how communication between Telltale and Pitchford is affecting development of this series.

• "Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready!", I should hope so seeing as you've had almost 4 months.

More to the point, that means you've only managed to make around 30 minutes of content per month, That's about one to two minutes of content per day

lol that's not how game development works at all.

_Flem_ posted: »

"Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready!", I should hope so seeing as you've had almost 4 months. More to the point, that means you've only ma

• Why is there no dislike function? I'm pretty sure dislikes/downvotes were designed specifically with Justin Beiber in mind.

• Listen. To be fair, if I pay for something (specially when I'm forced to pay for all episodes in one just cause I'm on PC) I'd expect some update or estimate for when I can expect my next product. I know we've got a little more info and updates than the Wolf Among Us era but it's a little ridiclous now. I mean when they had The Walking Dead Season 1, they did a good job of making sure to release it frequently every two months so you know when to expect it.

I honestly believe telltale are just taking on more than they can chew at the moment. The product is definitely worth it in the end, but the problem is, it ends up being so good you get addicted and want more. I'm just so negative about it cause I'm afraid of this being a repeat of the mess that was the walking dead season 2, where character's personalities completely changed, Kenny survived an impossible situation for me and failed to give a adequate explanation ... and with all these important people leaving telltale lately, I fear quality may drop y'know?

It means that it's going to be close to 2 hours long. Yes, be grateful they said anything at all.

• It was taken away a few months ago after downvote trolls would just downvote every single post and a lot of people got upset over it.

Scaeva posted: »

Why is there no dislike function? I'm pretty sure dislikes/downvotes were designed specifically with Justin Beiber in mind.

• I believe the forums used to have a dislike button, but it was removed long before my time on here.

Why is there no dislike function? I'm pretty sure dislikes/downvotes were designed specifically with Justin Beiber in mind.

• I understand your concerns but you have to be a bit more grateful. Telltale might of just had a small problem with everything and they didn't rewrite anything. This tweet is something big, we haven't got news and people were begging and complaining for it. It's funny when Telltale does anything, people complain, before the news people complained and after it people complain.

We don't know what's happening and we won't. It's best to be grateful, they didn't even have to release that tweet, be happy they did. Stop complaining for a bit for no reason and just be happy it's close.

stevean2 posted: »

Listen. To be fair, if I pay for something (specially when I'm forced to pay for all episodes in one just cause I'm on PC) I'd expect some

• We used to have one until summer last year because too many people got annoyed over dislikes on the internet and it wasn't a reliable rating system anymore anyway because trolls downvoted everything.

• FuzFuz
    edited February 2015

Oh, I didn't knew about this.
    Thanks for the info.

I actually think that if they had chosen to be non-canon it would have been for the better. Would have left them with way more creative freedom. They could also have kept Snow dead, which was an awesome twist: left me shocked when I got there and I loved it... then she came back all like "SUP GUYS, JUST A JOKE LOL" and it was pretty lame.

Truthfully no one knows 100% why it was rewritten everyone's just guessing because we have no info so it makes this worse. Anyway, as The

• I hope so, I loved that song. Saved it on my phone :P

Makes me wonder if they're gonna use this song in the upcoming episode.

• I remember that, the Great Dislike Revolution of 2014. Good times, good times.

We used to have one until summer last year because too many people got annoyed over dislikes on the internet and it wasn't a reliable rating system anymore anyway because trolls downvoted everything.

• Sabre Turret for Character of the Year, all years.

Lol thats who I ended up picking. I really like him so far, his action skill is amazing

• Nu!

BELIEVE IN F24!

• The game probably won't release on this date.

BELIEVE IN F24!

• edited February 2015

Just replayed episode one and I'm really excited for the second one too come out!

• You mean Upvote Revolution? Yeah, I remember that Telltale community gave Blind Sniper a headache with all those gifs, hehe.

I remember that, the Great Dislike Revolution of 2014. Good times, good times.

• Beskha approves too Alt text

Zer0 approves the news.

• DROPKICK YOUR BABIES!!!

• And I think it's better without that dislike button. It could be very hurtful sometimes ._. (i'm a bit too sensitive I guess, but getting dislikes is really something i don't like)

It was taken away a few months ago after downvote trolls would just downvote every single post and a lot of people got upset over it.

• Next week perhaps? 24.2. or 26.2. ?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• YES.FInally some news XD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.