Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Hence the 0 likes you currently have

And I think it's better without that dislike button. It could be very hurtful sometimes ._. (i'm a bit too sensitive I guess, but getting dislikes is really something i don't like)

• No, probably not before March 17, maybe March 10

Doctor_Stef posted: »

Next week perhaps? 24.2. or 26.2. ?

• I'm betting on March 3rd.

No, probably not before March 17, maybe March 10

• edited February 2015

For fucks sake, finally some good news...... well or any news at all. Lets just hope that "nearly ready" doesnt become the new "soon".

• And yet its accurate...

DoubleJump posted: »

"Closer to 2hrs long. Nearly ready!", I should hope so seeing as you've had almost 4 months. More to the point, that means you've onl

• You need a good depression or summ... How can something so trivial bother you?

And I think it's better without that dislike button. It could be very hurtful sometimes ._. (i'm a bit too sensitive I guess, but getting dislikes is really something i don't like)

• News from Telltale has me like....

Alt text

• You know guys when you tralnslate this tweet it says "Soon" so don't get your hopes up yet

• i swear any money it going to come out on the 3rd and that is the day i go away for a couple of days come on telltale believe in the F24

Alt text

F24

• F17

Jewfreeus posted: »

i swear any money it going to come out on the 3rd and that is the day i go away for a couple of days come on telltale believe in the F24 F24

• what we need to do is get our own time machine and once episode 2 comes out bring it back with us to F17

Poogers555 posted: »

F17

• Well not with an attitude like that they won't.

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

The game probably won't release on this date.

• Finally we get some news!!..Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer for ep 2 since they said it's nearly ready...can't wait! :D

• edited February 2015

Jewfreeus I find your profile pic extremely hilarious. I mean everytime i see you, i just die of laughter haha. high five Jewfreus

Jewfreeus posted: »

what we need to do is get our own time machine and once episode 2 comes out bring it back with us to F17

• edited February 2015

We got some news.

lol is that believable?

Alt text

• I feel like there is no episode 2 and this is all just an elaborate ruse to get us all to play more borderlands games.
    Alt text

• Alt text

Jewfreeus I find your profile pic extremely hilarious. I mean everytime i see you, i just die of laughter haha. high five Jewfreus

• Nearly done means they are still working on the episode so let's say they have a week or 2 of work left but then they have to submit it to sony and Microsoft which then takes 2 weeks for the episode to be released so we are 3 to 4 weeks away from release

• But... But March 3rd D:

trez1336 posted: »

Nearly done means they are still working on the episode so let's say they have a week or 2 of work left but then they have to submit it to s

• At this rate I could end up reading all of George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire books and still be waiting...

Episode 2 is seriously way overdue, I'm expecting a spectacular payoff for the wait.

• XD If only that were true...

I've never even played any of the Borderland Games, I watched a walkthrough of the first one on Youtube but quickly got bored of its repetitive first shooter nature. I much prefer Telltale's take on the franchise.

holyzues posted: »

I feel like there is no episode 2 and this is all just an elaborate ruse to get us all to play more borderlands games.

• I re-read the first two books at a pretty casual pace while waiting for episode 2. Five books is doable imo

Harian96 posted: »

At this rate I could end up reading all of George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire books and still be waiting... Episode 2 is seriously way overdue, I'm expecting a spectacular payoff for the wait.

• No thanks, I already had some.
    And I don't know. This is ridiculous I know but I can't control it anyway. This is just how I feel x.x

Jayroen posted: »

You need a good depression or summ... How can something so trivial bother you?

• 2nd doctor for life

Doctor_Stef posted: »

Next week perhaps? 24.2. or 26.2. ?

• edited February 2015

Borderlands 2 was very solid though and definitely an improvement upon the first, especially since it actually had a good story and pretty solid writing for the most part. That said I definitely love the opening that Telltale gave us.

XD If only that were true... I've never even played any of the Borderland Games, I watched a walkthrough of the first one on Youtube but quickly got bored of its repetitive first shooter nature. I much prefer Telltale's take on the franchise.

• I stopped reading halfway through book 4, too much focus on characters that I couldn't care less about. I keep meaning to go back and try to force myself through it, but I just can't summon the will to.

I re-read the first two books at a pretty casual pace while waiting for episode 2. Five books is doable imo

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If anyone it interested Telltale will be at a panel with Gearbox during PAX East.

Inside Gearbox Software

This is your opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at Gearbox Software and get the latest news and updates from the makers of Borderlands, Battleborn, Homeworld Remastered Collection and more! We will have never-before-seen reveals, exclusives and surprises, so don’t miss out!

Sunday March 8th 10:30AM - 11:30AM EST

Troy Baker and Laura Bailey will also be there so it might be interesting to hear them talk about Tales from the Boderelands.

Telltale are also going to be at the Game Developers Conference on March 3rd and at SXSW on March 15th.

There will probably be a stream on Twitch again so we can watch it live, there is more information about these conferences on the Blog.

• I was one of the people who was completely and utterly convinced that we'd get the episode 2 trailer/release date during the Gearbox panel at PAX South... so I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but:

M10 IS TOTALLY HAPPENING - RIGHT? RIGHT? RIIIIIIIIIGHT?!!

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone it interested Telltale will be at a panel with Gearbox during PAX East. Inside Gearbox Software This is your opportun

• I loved the 4th and 5th books(unlike almost everyone !) . You're kinda right thou , I used to multitask during Brienne and Bran's PoV s.(except those with Cold Hand , because he was fuckin BADASS :D)

Bearclaw posted: »

I stopped reading halfway through book 4, too much focus on characters that I couldn't care less about. I keep meaning to go back and try to force myself through it, but I just can't summon the will to.

• Loader bot believes in FEB24!

I was one of the people who was completely and utterly convinced that we'd get the episode 2 trailer/release date during the Gearbox panel a

• I would seriously recommend checking out a playthrough of the second. I've never played the first, but from what I've heard, most Borderlands fans in general found the first one pretty boring too. Right off the bat, the second one is action packed, hilarious, and you'll have the villain taunting you frequently. Great story with great plot twists too. :D

XD If only that were true... I've never even played any of the Borderland Games, I watched a walkthrough of the first one on Youtube but quickly got bored of its repetitive first shooter nature. I much prefer Telltale's take on the franchise.

• You mean F17, right?

F17 HYPE

LordZalla posted: »

Loader bot believes in FEB24!

• Never Forget... </3

Pipas posted: »

You mean F17, right? F17 HYPE

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

You mean F17, right? F17 HYPE

• "Righteous father, I have found you!"

• I hope we get Tales from the Borderlands Ep2 news there, and its pretty likely.But if they announce a Wolf Among Us DLC there as well I think I'll die of excitement.

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone it interested Telltale will be at a panel with Gearbox during PAX East. Inside Gearbox Software This is your opportun

Sign in to comment in this discussion.