Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Lets just wait till they add steam to xbox360 :(

Zoe_Mosaic posted: »

add me on steam i'll play with you if you want. vitiare25 is my username and display is valiant.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Also, Scooter is a bit of a handful, so we hope you'll understand when we get a little tied up managing the talent. ;)

Dude come on don't go telling people that he's just gonna lock himself in his trailer again.

More news?! Okay. Yeah. So, the team is working hard on finishing 102, and yes, we hope you'll really enjoy it! I played a version before th

• Life is teasers/spoilers.

stirpicus posted: »

Also, Scooter is a bit of a handful, so we hope you'll understand when we get a little tied up managing the talent. Dude come on don't go telling people that he's just gonna lock himself in his trailer again.

• Do some optional missions and level up, then come back to the mission you're having trouble with.

So guys got any advice on BL2? Because I clearly suck at it If there was a counter for how many times i have failed the 5th round of the bandit slaughterhouse it would explode...

• Im 10 levels higher than the mission...Its just sad...

nursethalia posted: »

Do some optional missions and level up, then come back to the mission you're having trouble with.

• That sucks. I guess you should get some better guns then, make sure they're the same level as you are... And don't use Tediore or Bandit weapons, they're objectively the worst in the game. In singleplayer you should be fine beating that mission on your own though.

Not an option sadly, im playing with axton and don't have the dlc

• Anyone know how I can get a refund?

• Alt text

This joke is so accurate...

Revec posted: »

Anyone know how I can get a refund?

• Alt text

• Play as Maya, get heals, rek everything that moves

Not an option sadly, im playing with axton and don't have the dlc

• edited February 2015

I'm not joking.

They've took an absolutely appalling amount of time just to release episode 2. How long before episode 3, 4 and 5? They've clearly been preoccupied with other projects and have broken the terms they set on purchase. If they're going to take this long, I'll wait till its cheap and completely out instead of saying "soon" for the next year and a half.

I bought mine on steam, so should I email them?

• Unless you preordered a game on steam that isn't out yet, you can't really get a refund

I'm not joking. They've took an absolutely appalling amount of time just to release episode 2. How long before episode 3, 4 and 5? They'v

• They have broken the terms of purchase, so shouldn't that count?

Mistercrit posted: »

Unless you preordered a game on steam that isn't out yet, you can't really get a refund

• I guess. Try emailing them and see what you get back.

They have broken the terms of purchase, so shouldn't that count?

• Will do. Thanks for the help.

Mistercrit posted: »

I guess. Try emailing them and see what you get back.

• Did anyone notice the top of the site changed? :D

• I did.

Crips posted: »

Did anyone notice the top of the site changed?

• Yup. I like it.

• edited February 2015

An interesting design choice! :P

Alt text

Edit- Seriously, though, is it glitching out for anyone else? Ha, I can't even click on anything on the top half of the screen right now.

• If no one noticed it then bruh Alt text a repost remakes everything

• Lol, I didn't notice that

If no one noticed it then bruh a repost remakes everything

• Revec posted: »

I'd laugh my head off if it's the release date for Minecraft lol

• Alt text

Alt text

Deadpoolian posted: »

An interesting design choice! :P Edit- Seriously, though, is it glitching out for anyone else? Ha, I can't even click on anything on the top half of the screen right now.

• It was to me but I refreshed a few times and now its epic

An interesting design choice! :P Edit- Seriously, though, is it glitching out for anyone else? Ha, I can't even click on anything on the top half of the screen right now.

• Ha, yeah. I just cleared my cache and it's loading properly now. Yay!

It was to me but I refreshed a few times and now its epic

• Yeah, it looked like that for me too, but I cleared my cache and now it's working. :)

• Alt text

Ha, yeah. I just cleared my cache and it's loading properly now. Yay!

• Everything below the "Menu" option can be accessed like regular. This is the life of the forums now. Telltale has spoken! We shall adapt!

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Did you get the game on Steam?

If so, then as the old Marcus saying goes...

NO REFUNDS.

• (btw does anyone know how to make text bigger?)

Put a hashtag before it.

Hashtag

Did you get the game on Steam? If so, then as the old Marcus saying goes... NO REFUNDS.

• They did?

How? They have never announced anything. They have not had false release dates up. Nowhere did it say the wait would be shorter.

Sorry, you will not get a refund, Steam rarely even grants those and surely not in this case.

• i don't think that will happen

ever

Lets just wait till they add steam to xbox360

• What is this term of purchase that they've broken?

• edited February 2015

It's not working for me on my phone. It looks like your screenshot for me aswell.

Edit: I works on my usual internet app, but not on Chrome. It looks awesome, but I hope they get it fixed soon for Chrome.

• edited February 2015

Cheers for the info. I've heard of many people who had the same issue with KT Route zero have, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'll just have to be more careful in future.

They did? How? They have never announced anything. They have not had false release dates up. Nowhere did it say the wait would be shorter. Sorry, you will not get a refund, Steam rarely even grants those and surely not in this case.

• Yeah Im sure it will be worth the wait. It always is with telltale games

johnpas749 posted: »

YES.FInally some news XD.

• Thank You! :) Really excited and looking forward to Episode 2! I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

More news?! Okay. Yeah. So, the team is working hard on finishing 102, and yes, we hope you'll really enjoy it! I played a version before th

• And again, thank you so much! We love hearing from you! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.