Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Congrats! Did you like it?

Crips posted: »

Guys, guys, GUYS! I actually completed Borderlands 2 before the release of Atlas Mugged, started somewhere after Zer0 Sum was released. I actually made it. Of course on Normal Mode, but still...

• I loved it!! Although it's a shame that I had more problems with The Warden boss than Handsome Jack or The Warrior, though.

Still satisfied that I killed both.

AlfMusic posted: »

Congrats! Did you like it?

• edited March 2015

What system/system's are having the save file issues w/ GOT? I've played both GOT episodes multiple times on the PS4, having no problem(knock on wood). The telltale game I have had problems with on my PS4 is S1/Ep4 of the walking dead. It has a few serious progression glitches.

Bacbi posted: »

I'd rather the game be a month late, then having it be released like GOT and not being able to play it because of savefiles issues or even s

• Yeah, it's a great game with some great humor!

I loved it!! Although it's a shame that I had more problems with The Warden boss than Handsome Jack or The Warrior, though. Still satisfied that I killed both.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The xbox versions had some serious problems. I don't play on Xbox but everyone was talking about the problems.

What system/system's are having the save file issues w/ GOT? I've played both GOT episodes multiple times on the PS4, having no problem(knoc

• ''STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!''

Claptrap crying was the funniest and saddest thing I've ever heard xDDDD

Yeah, it's a great game with some great humor!

• After completing Borderlands 2, I really, really, really, really, REALLY, want to see Claptrap in TFTB.

• Do you have the DLC? You need to play Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. It's sooooo funny.

Guys, guys, GUYS! I actually completed Borderlands 2 before the release of Atlas Mugged, started somewhere after Zer0 Sum was released. I actually made it. Of course on Normal Mode, but still...

• Alt text

After completing Borderlands 2, I really, really, really, really, REALLY, want to see Claptrap in TFTB.

• i got like 3 classes in TPS to 60 before atlas mugged

• I sometimes feel bad for Claptrap. Sure, he can be annoying at times, but he is PROGRAMMED that way. If he was allowed to act how he wanted, he would have been a very bitter and lonely robot, especially since he is the last of his kinds as far as we know.

After completing Borderlands 2, I really, really, really, really, REALLY, want to see Claptrap in TFTB.

• I really hope they reopened Claptrap's production line after Jack's death and there are more Claptraps on Pandora now.

I sometimes feel bad for Claptrap. Sure, he can be annoying at times, but he is PROGRAMMED that way. If he was allowed to act how he wanted,

• I'll get them soon, really want to play the Oasis DLC and meet Shade :P

nursethalia posted: »

Do you have the DLC? You need to play Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. It's sooooo funny.

• Hahaha. Claptrap is probably the funniest character of the series. After all, I'm his faithful minion!

''STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!'' Claptrap crying was the funniest and saddest thing I've ever heard xDDDD

• I couldn't agree more with you on this.

I really hope they reopened Claptrap's production line after Jack's death and there are more Claptraps on Pandora now.

• Considering Vasquez's door was an automatic, I don't think so.

I really hope they reopened Claptrap's production line after Jack's death and there are more Claptraps on Pandora now.

• Of all the DLCs, the one I like more are the Oasis one, because you get to meet Shade, and the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, since it's the most story-driven. By the way, I suggest you try Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre; it's kinda short, but the jokes in there are among the most hilarious ones I've ever heard in any game or movie.

I'll get them soon, really want to play the Oasis DLC and meet Shade :P

• edited March 2015

You just made me realize an horrible truth...

Dapnee posted: »

Considering Vasquez's door was an automatic, I don't think so.

• Not bad its worth the wait, I'm loving all the series so far that Game of Thrones got me just like someone is tapping into their inner George RR Martin.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• Love your username.

Although, you joined last year, but you've only commented twice so: Welcome To The Forums.

• :) Thanks bro. Alt text

Love your username. Although, you joined last year, but you've only commented twice so: Welcome To The Forums.

• edited March 2015

When people say it's coming soon

Alt text

• Aaand I hate this word now...

HeIIsing posted: »

When people say it's coming soon

• So............. any new news about the release date at all?

• edited March 2015

Captain's Log, Stardate 43125.8. no ep102 yet. Worf is dying of boredom, Job-in-android-body keeps teasing us and I dont know if can endure this much longer.

• Don't give up hope until you see stairs being built on the station.

You just made me realize an horrible truth...

• I can't wait for the Second episode to release so that I don't have to have Scooter staring at me every time I check the thread.

• Wait WHAT
    I didn't know Shade was in BL2 O_O

Of all the DLCs, the one I like more are the Oasis one, because you get to meet Shade, and the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, since it'

• Me too!

He's just so cute, I kinda look at him(or "it"?) as a child. I just wanna give him a hug when he cries about the stairs situation. XD And he's so funny too.

• Not the type to complain about these things when the timing is 'reasonable'. I mean, I'll wait as I realize the jobs tough and anyone who has ever had a tough job realises sometimes you just have to stretch the deadline a tad but this is beyond ridiculous now.
    The lack of communication coupled with the amount of time it's taken thus far is a joke.

Playing episode 2 better feel like I've just slept with Emma Watson or I won't be buying anything from telltale again. As much as I like their games. The least they can do is give us a set date.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.