Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Any plans to improve on the whole 'no tagging of space-in-usernames' deal?

It feels especially necessary when the most active mod on the site has one.

Unfortunately, neither method works for notifying a user whose name has a space in it. However, since I posted this thread, I automatically

• Rhys / Zero!

Also, Fiona/Saha anyone? No? Yeah, maybe not...

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Wow some people actually like Rhys and Sasha together, Sasha is annoying i don't like her so i hope nothing happens between them.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

Well, I think that's a back end problem with the Vanilla forum software as this forum is a custom modification powered that is made from Vanilla. I don't know how easy or difficult that would be for the web team at Telltale to fix, but I'd imagine it would lean towards difficult.

Of course, all Moderators can very easily access information about Flagged posts and we can also respond to Private Discussions, so it's not too huge of a loss.

Flog61 posted: »

Any plans to improve on the whole 'no tagging of space-in-usernames' deal? It feels especially necessary when the most active mod on the site has one.

• It'll probably be out.................. soon

• Alt text

Gomlet X posted: »

It'll probably be out.................. soon

• Pls.

Alt text

Gomlet X posted: »

It'll probably be out.................. soon

• I saw like 150 new comments and at first I thought it was more people going insane and complaining but we got some great news on here.

Soon

• I'm still personally banking on Jack x Everyone.

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Wow some people actually like Rhys and Sasha together, Sasha is annoying i don't like her so i hope nothing happens between them.

• edited March 2015

That's one quarter in the swear jar

I saw like 150 new comments and at first I thought it was more people going insane and complaining but we got some great news on here. Soon

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• As long as you maintain the quality, I don't really care how long I have to wait.

Keep up the good work!

• Wolf Among Us went through a rewrite, its the reason of the delay. I'm not sure whats wrong with Tales but its probably something similar to that if not exactly that.

• Did any single person from Telltalee ever say there was a rewrite? Stop spreading untruths dude. Just cause every other clueless person says there was a rewrite doesn't mean there was.

Wolf Among Us went through a rewrite, its the reason of the delay. I'm not sure whats wrong with Tales but its probably something similar to that if not exactly that.

• edited March 2015

All the evidence points toward a rewrite. If you look at it and still deny it then you're the clueless one, no offense.

himmatsj posted: »

Did any single person from Telltalee ever say there was a rewrite? Stop spreading untruths dude. Just cause every other clueless person says there was a rewrite doesn't mean there was.

• Aww thanks!

Gabgg6 posted: »

Really! Your gifs are awesome! And I love your profile pictues too :-)

• I believe the quickest turn around we've had is 6 days between Aussie classification and release so M10 is still totally possible!

I TOLD YOU GUYS M10 WAS THE ONE TRUE DATE

I swear they've released episodes only like three days after classification before though...?

• Reading through the new posts, realising that M10 could actually be a thing:

Alt text

• YES! YES! YES! YES! I literally checked the thread at 9:30 PM to find this BEAUTY!

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

Australian Classification Board

• Alt text

Reading through the new posts, realising that M10 could actually be a thing:

• Who needs friends when you have 2 sabre turrets?

Oh look, actual news! I figure March 10th at the earliest and March 24th at the latest :P Until then, I'll be keeping myself busy while c

• Actually now that I think about it, it's probably just Vasquez talking about cocks again :/

Crips posted: »

Mild Impact, which means there will be sexual references like in TWDS2 EP5 and the kissing stuff. So the most we can get is seeing Rhys and Sasha after it. Hue hue hue

• I could totally get behind Zerhys! But Fiona + Sasha...they are sisters so that would be kinda weird...

Charon-J posted: »

Rhys / Zero! Also, Fiona/Saha anyone? No? Yeah, maybe not...

• Why not wait half a year for one episode, why not eh ? With no new about GoT and TFBL coming SOON now two weeks, its just laughable.

Tyralus posted: »

As long as you maintain the quality, I don't really care how long I have to wait. Keep up the good work!

• :(

Pipas posted: »

Mmmm, watcha saaay...

• Glad to see that you are still with us, my friend.

• Just play all of them, like me

sSOPHOo posted: »

ugh....why do I always choose the 'wrong' games? like The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands

• Who needs 2 sabre turrets, when you have Telltale games

Who needs friends when you have 2 sabre turrets?

• no.

Lordmark posted: »

Why not wait half a year for one episode, why not eh ? With no new about GoT and TFBL coming SOON now two weeks, its just laughable.

• edited March 2015

They busy

All the evidence points toward a rewrite. If you look at it and still deny it then you're the clueless one, no offense.

• Busy earnin'

They busy

• It's simple, Himmatsj.

Do you remember that the slide for episode 3 changed? The old one had Brannigan tailing Bigby.

Did anything even remotely similar to that happen? No? Good, there you go. There's your answer for why people are saying that, hence the reason as to why the slide was changed. So people don't seem so clueless to me.

Does this mean it was a large scale rewrite, big enough to cause the delay? Maybe, maybe not. All we can say for sure is that a part of the story seems to have definitely been rewritten. It may have been a small or big part. There's also the previews being quite messed up for Wolf Among Us as well. (More so than usual) There is also the unused audio files with Brannigan interrogating Snow and Bigby, but whether they were recorded before or after episode 1? I don't know.

Did any single person from Telltalee ever say there was a rewrite? Stop spreading untruths dude. Just cause every other clueless person says there was a rewrite doesn't mean there was.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Busy earnin'

• Thank you very much Job, I'm sure E2 will be worth the wait.

More news?! Okay. Yeah. So, the team is working hard on finishing 102, and yes, we hope you'll really enjoy it! I played a version before th

• Alt text

So today trailer? Maybe? No?... Okay =|

• The slide for Episode 3 changed, the old one showed Flannigan stalking Bigby, this never happened. So yeah, rewrite, it doesn't matter if Telltale didn't address it further in this case, because it obviously is one.

Also, very likely Mundies would have found about Fabletown in the game, which goes against canon --> rewrite

• Okay I wonder if this Australian Rating Classification means March 10th...or March 17th...

• Alt text

SoMuchSass posted: »

So today trailer? Maybe? No?... Okay =|

• Alt text

ChocoHallic posted: »

Okay I wonder if this Australian Rating Classification means March 10th...or March 17th...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.