Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Michael Bay much?

Alt text

ViperMaw posted: »

This music in the next episode! Make it happen! Click here Imagine, Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha, walking away with everything exploding behind (I don't know why, but EXPLOSIONS.)

• :'(

SoMuchSass posted: »

There goes the HYPErionTRAIN...

• edited March 2015

More like Rhys Bay!

Alt text

Hunted35 posted: »

Michael Bay much?

• I just realised that It's been already 3 and a half months...

Alt text

TOTAL MENTAL BREAKDOWN

• Yeah, especially since towards the end is where most of the hype is, and hype means lotsa posts. :p

Pipas posted: »

Pfft, that's only 9 pages to go. Of course we can.

• edited March 2015

who cares about the rating its MA, you dont say and here i thought it would be G!!! how about a release date already

• edited March 2015

It's Tuesday, March 3, 2015.......no episode 2....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6VXlNRrI0

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

If anyone's curious Telltale's GDC panel is being streamed on Gamespot.

• Cool, thanks for the heads up

dojo32161 posted: »

If anyone's curious Telltale's GDC panel is being streamed on Gamespot.

• Pipas posted: »

Mmmm, watcha saaay...

• edited March 2015

May 17th?

Believe

GF1115 posted: »

BELIEVE IN M17 GUYS!!!

• I'm actually going to board the M10 hype train only because next week is spring break for me. It would be nice to enjoy the episode without having to worry too much about school.

#M10

Also did you know you can add up to three pound signs to effect the large font?

1 sign

2 signs

3 signs

• Still no release date . What is your level of patience now people?

Alt text

• M10, Tales from the borderlands AND GTA heists.... AWESOME

eRock92 posted: »

I'm actually going to board the M10 hype train only because next week is spring break for me. It would be nice to enjoy the episode without

• I have to thank, Telltale for teaching me about patience. It will be useful when I one day have kids.

Cope49 posted: »

Still no release date . What is your level of patience now people?

• haha poop ball

• Ok I think we are beyond ridiculous with this wait for only episode 2!!!. This is crazy unprofessional.

• So what are you gonna do about it?

Boagrius posted: »

Ok I think we are beyond ridiculous with this wait for only episode 2!!!. This is crazy unprofessional.

• The Australian rating is important because it means the entire episode has been sent out to other rating boards across the globe. If it's been rated, then the final thing to do after that is set up downloads for all platforms, and then the release date/trailer can come out.

SkyeRenee posted: »

who cares about the rating its MA, you dont say and here i thought it would be G!!! how about a release date already

• "What are you gonna do? Stab me?!"

himmatsj posted: »

So what are you gonna do about it?

• but what if

stabbed man was not kill?!1!1!1!1

"What are you gonna do? Stab me?!"

• Yoooooooo, did you guys see the cool figurines in the Borderlands contest on Welovefine?

• edited March 2015

Why am I keep checking this thread every day... I should've known better already.

Alt text

• Does anyone know at what hour the Sunday Panel takes place on?

• Check this place out during the Panel, forum servers are gonna explode :S

DeityD posted: »

Why am I keep checking this thread every day... I should've known better already.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

10:30AM EST http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

One thing to note is that the clocks go forward on that day so remeber to check your time zone calculations :P

Crips posted: »

Does anyone know at what hour the Sunday Panel takes place on?

• Alright, thanks :P

OzzyUK posted: »

10:30AM EST http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software One thing to note is that the clocks go forward on that day so remeber to check your time zone calculations :P

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I made a quick time zone list if that helps anyone, America likes to "spring forward" at the beginning of the month to make things more confusing :P

Crips posted: »

Alright, thanks :P

• Hahahhaha xD

So it's gonna be at 3:30PM my time... I guess it's worth noting.

I made a quick time zone list if that helps anyone, America likes to "spring forward" at the beginning of the month to make things more confusing :P

• America likes to "spring forward" at the beginning of the month to make things more confusing :P

Alt text

• Alt text

How do you guys post a video? I'd like to link a music that could be nice to hear in TFTB

• Oh thank God, it's only 1.30am for me - hopefully I won't lose my mind from sleep deprivation like the last one that was on at 5.30am my time!

• Yes!

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

Yoooooooo, did you guys see the cool figurines in the Borderlands contest on Welovefine?

• Nice 16:30 thats perfect!

CarL_J posted: »

America likes to "spring forward" at the beginning of the month to make things more confusing :P

• My school break ends March 9 ... (cries in a corner)

eRock92 posted: »

I'm actually going to board the M10 hype train only because next week is spring break for me. It would be nice to enjoy the episode without

Sign in to comment in this discussion.